PDA

View Full Version : I hate New England even more

Jonathan
06-04-2008, 12:26 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3425395

I cannot stand somebody who gets caught doing something illegal and then snitches out everybody.

Slick Pinkham
06-04-2008, 01:06 PM
The Patriots have already replaced him with another veteran O-lineman named Oliver Ross.

btowncolt
06-04-2008, 02:06 PM
The Patriots have already replaced him with another veteran O-lineman named Oliver Ross.

But they're still poopie heads!

Moses
06-04-2008, 02:17 PM

I cannot stand somebody who gets caught doing something illegal and then snitches out everybody.
You hate that he helped stop drug sales? Sure he was a violator and he really had no choice but help, but I am glad he cooperated with the DEA. Anything to help get illegal drugs off the street.

Doubt he'll be cut, but I wouldn't care if he was or wasn't. I just hope he rehabs and kicks the habit.

Jonathan
06-04-2008, 02:23 PM
You hate that he helped stop drug sales? Sure he was a violator and he really had no choice but help, but I am glad he cooperated with the DEA. Anything to help get illegal drugs off the street.

He had choices. He could have taken his punishment like a MAN and served his time! I do not like the process. DEA catches this guy with a large some of illegal prescription drugs. He tells and gets and rewarded.

Moses
06-04-2008, 03:04 PM
He had choices. He could have taken his punishment like a MAN and served his time! I do not like the process. DEA catches this guy with a large some of illegal prescription drugs. He tells and gets and rewarded.
Rewarded with what exactly? He will still have go to through rehab and probably pay a hefty fine. You act like he did some terrible violent crime. The man is guilty of nothing more then being addicted to painkillers..at least he isn't driving around drunk like Tatupu or loaning his vehicles out to thugs who do hit and runs like Marshawn Lynch. Bottom line, I would rather the DEA catch and punish the supplier than the guys who are addicted. I never bought into the whole rapper "STOP SNITCHIN" mentality.

Jonathan
06-04-2008, 03:33 PM
Rewarded with what exactly? He will still have go to through rehab and probably pay a hefty fine. You act like he did some terrible violent crime. The man is guilty of nothing more then being addicted to painkillers..at least he isn't driving around drunk like Tatupu or loaning his vehicles out to thugs who do hit and runs like Marshawn Lynch. Bottom line, I would rather the DEA catch and punish the supplier than the guys who are addicted. I never bought into the whole rapper "STOP SNITCHIN" mentality.

I feel we are losing accountability as a whole society.

Moses
06-04-2008, 03:43 PM
I agree completely. If the DEA didn't work deals like this, they couldn't get the big dogs who are the root of the problem. Do I like that some guys can get off easy because they cop a deal and turn someone else in? No, but if it is for the greater good then I think it is completely necessary.

Jonathan
06-04-2008, 04:21 PM
The wrestler from Canada that murdered his wife, kid, and then committed suicide. I forgot his name but he was know as the Canadian Crippler. What ever happened to the DR. in that story?

Slick Pinkham
06-04-2008, 04:38 PM
He could have taken his punishment like a MAN and served his time!

from the espn article you linked:

New York State Police said Kaczur was charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance in the seventh degree, a misdemeanor, following an April 27 traffic stop on the New York State Thruway.

Maybe our legal guru btown can weigh in, but I think that he would not have served any jail time for a conviction on a misdemeanor first offense, whether he is a poopyhead or not. I'm sure the cooperation helped him out, but it's not like he would have gone to jail. Did Rush Limbaugh go to jail for the same thing? Do you hate Rush as much, for the same reasons? How about Brett Favre? (though I guess Favre just admitted it, without being arrested).

btowncolt
06-04-2008, 04:41 PM
I appreciate the shoutout, but my crim prof would certainly disagree with my being termed a "guru" for anything beyond making a scene in class with pant zipper and dry ice related shenanigans.

That being said, how many degrees of possessing things can you have? And yes, jail time would be about as likely as Odell Thurman winning a "Teammate of the Year" award.

Since86
06-04-2008, 04:48 PM
It doesn't read as if he's upset about him getting caught, only that he's a "snitch."

What a great thing to be upset about. Stopping illegal activity should be a priority, no matter what your reasons for doing so, even if it is to help yourself out.

Moses
06-04-2008, 04:52 PM
And yes, jail time would be about as likely as Odell Thurman winning a "Teammate of the Year" award.
:laugh:

Jonathan
06-04-2008, 04:58 PM
Misdeamoner offense no court costs, probation, rehab, classes, regular drug test. Tell on somebody and wear a wire get out of trouble. What a real man. Bellicheck probably was taping the transaction.
I have little to no tolerence for that type of behavior. I drink and if I have too many at a bar and drive home and get a DUI then should I videotape the bartender over serving me next time?

Slick Pinkham
06-04-2008, 05:27 PM
I think bartending is a legal profession.

Did I miss a ruling on that?

Many DUI’s are also felonies these days (thanks, mad moms!).

What is so bad about taking down the people actually distributing drugs? I mean, I know it's a macho gang/mob mentality to not tell, but explain how that mindset benefits society.

For sure I’m not happy that the guy was a drug user and it's fine that he might be replaced for it. I just don’t get the “bad snitcher” angle.

Also, I'm apparently not the only one with that point of view.

Since86
06-04-2008, 07:12 PM
That I can say we agree on PT.

McClintic Sphere
06-04-2008, 07:58 PM
The more you peel back the phony blue-collar veneer the Patriots have tried to project over the years, the uglier the underside is. Apparently standard practice was to 'roid up for the games and take off the pain with some equally illegal Oxy afterwards. The Limbaugh case is evidence of how the system is bent for the privileged and no doubt Kraft's toadie, Goodell, will bestow leniency on the narc, Kaczur as he has on Belicheat.

These Pat's linemen better hope they don't end up in the slammer, because they won't be able to get 'roids in there and narcs are treated with extreme disdain.

Slick Pinkham
06-04-2008, 08:09 PM
:rolleyes:

link?

The more you peel back the phony blue-collar veneer the Colts have tried to project over the years, the uglier the underside is. Apparently standard practice was to load up the semiautomatic weapons with cop killer bullets after the games, topoff the party with boozing, driving drunk, and peeing in your pants afterwards.

Now I don't believe that, but my statement is based upon the same number of facts as yours:

fact A: Rodney Harrison was determined to have bought steroids years ago while on injured reserve
fact A-prime: Rhodes was determined to have been driving drunk and suspended for a third conduct offense, and couldn't hold his pee

fact B: Kaczur was determined to have bought oxycontin
fact B-prime: Marvin Harrison is known to own rare high-powered weaponry with difficult-to-obtain armour-piercing bullets, and someone he had just had an argument with happened to get shot with his unique weapon.

You jump to ridiculous conclusions, that is my point.

McClintic Sphere
06-04-2008, 09:43 PM
Marvin is not even a suspect in the so-called case and Dom made a mistake but last time I checked alcohol wasn't an illegal substance and doesn't help you cheat other teams out of winning. In other words: he only hurt himself. He certainly isn't the type to wear a bug to rat out a guy who helped him out. The Colt's kept him clean while he was here and will do so again IF he makes the team, which isn't a given

With the Patsie's, they don't care who suffers or what silly rule has been broken as long as they come out ahead. They are forever tarnished. No one will view their championships as legitimate or judge their players to be men of character.

Pacersfan46
06-04-2008, 11:56 PM

Get over this ghetto, rap artist :bs: attitude like they wouldn't do it themselves despite what they say on their albums.

2 years ago I was shot over someone putting a $200 dent in my parked car, after he tried to blame ME for parking my car in that particular parking space. There was more than 1 guy there (I got jumped, the only reason he got any shots off at all) and every day I pray someone other than him gets busted for something and they 'snitch' on him for the shooting to get themselves out of something. Like Chamillionaire said ....

"They tell me that I sold out if I execute the no snitching rule
Sound like it was a good idea, till a murder happen to you"

Keep acting like if it was your *** on the line, you wouldn't throw a name out there. It's funny, because you would.

-- Steve --

Taterhead
06-05-2008, 04:04 AM
Get over this ghetto, rap artist :bs: attitude like they wouldn't do it themselves despite what they say on their albums.

2 years ago I was shot over someone putting a $200 dent in my parked car, after he tried to blame ME for parking my car in that particular parking space. There was more than 1 guy there (I got jumped, the only reason he got any shots off at all) and every day I pray someone other than him gets busted for something and they 'snitch' on him for the shooting to get themselves out of something. Like Chamillionaire said ....

Keep acting like if it was your *** on the line, you wouldn't throw a name out there. It's funny, because you would.

-- Steve --

I don't view telling on someone who shoots you, or murders someone "snitching". Snitching is when two people are doing something illegal, one gets caught and rats out the other one to get out of it. Illegal activity aside, it's pretty dispicable. And no, not everyone would do it. It's the "You made your bed...." philosophy.You put your *** on the line and got caught, you should pay the consequences. Another example would be talking a bunch of smack and challenging someone to a fistfight, then pressing carges when they hammer your face in.

BTW it's not anymore a gangsta rap mentality as it is a mafia mentality, back when they had atleast some kind of standards they held themselves to. Personally I have a big problem with the police taking the word of someone in handcuffs and locking up someone else based on what he says, which happens a lot.

Jonathan
06-05-2008, 10:21 AM

-- Steve --

I am 100% responsible for my actions it is called accountability. I do not put myself into situations where I may get into trouble. I would never have a large amount of oxycontin on me so I would never be in this situation. The guy is a low-life Snitch. He got busted and wore a wire to get out of trouble. What a role model!

Moses
06-05-2008, 11:50 AM
Marvin is not even a suspect in the so-called case and Dom made a mistake but last time I checked alcohol wasn't an illegal substance and doesn't help you cheat other teams out of winning. In other words: he only hurt himself. He certainly isn't the type to wear a bug to rat out a guy who helped him out. The Colt's kept him clean while he was here and will do so again IF he makes the team, which isn't a given

With the Patsie's, they don't care who suffers or what silly rule has been broken as long as they come out ahead. They are forever tarnished. No one will view their championships as legitimate or judge their players to be men of character.
:laugh: Nice work!

"Kazcur told on his dealer and wore a wire, WHAT A SNITCH! I would never do that!"
What a complete joke. You guys must be in high school or just not realize that this isn't a movie. We aren't watching The Departed, this is real life. Drug Dealers are indirectly responsible for so many crimes aside from just selling them.

Slick Pinkham
06-05-2008, 12:08 PM
The Colt's kept him clean while he was here

FYI:

Rhode's DUI arrest, the third strike on the NFL conduct policy, and the two other undisclosed earlier offenses that caused him to get suspended all occurred while he was a member of the Colts. He was about to become a free agent at the time of strike 3, but he wasn't there yet.

http://www.theindychannel.com/sports/11060519/detail.html

tdubb03
06-05-2008, 12:21 PM
Think whatever you will about "snitching" or whatever. But does anyone else find it curious that a what seems to be a first-time offender, with a misdemeanor charge, was even in the discussion by the DEA to wear a wire? I understand he's a high-profile guy and they probably assumed he'd do it to keep his name out of the papers, but wearing a wire's extremely dangerous. Don't they usually hold onto that option for people facing real jail time, due to the potential narc knowing all the things that could go wrong?

SycamoreKen
06-05-2008, 05:31 PM

You can type this, but then put down the snitch for making someone else be accountable for their actions? I would imagine that 70% of the crimes in this country wouldn't be solved is someone didn't snitch on someone else.

When gang bangers stop rolling through my neighborhood shooting at each other like idiots then maybe I'll try to see how this "code of manhood" makes since, but until then, the more snitches the better.

Gamble1
06-05-2008, 07:25 PM
Think whatever you will about "snitching" or whatever. But does anyone else find it curious that a what seems to be a first-time offender, with a misdemeanor charge, was even in the discussion by the DEA to wear a wire? I understand he's a high-profile guy and they probably assumed he'd do it to keep his name out of the papers, but wearing a wire's extremely dangerous. Don't they usually hold onto that option for people facing real jail time, due to the potential narc knowing all the things that could go wrong?

Apparently not.

In any case what does it matter. He got less time for something he volunteered himself to do and more importantly for the colts thats one less offensive linemen to get in the way of Ed Johnson.

McClintic Sphere
06-05-2008, 10:03 PM
It's not the snitching in itself that's wrong. It's being a willing and knowing participant in a crime and then getting out of it by pointing at only one side of the equation as being the source of the crime.

Pat's defenders must feel like they are playing Whack-a-mole. Every day there is a new black eye to go into contorted explanations about and then pretend everyone else does it too.

Slick Pinkham
06-06-2008, 08:41 AM
He was wrong to do drugs and deserves punishment, possibly even deserves to lose his job. I'm not defending him for that. I just don't view the act of cooperating with law enforcement as a second act of wrong-doing, even worse than the first, according to some.

Mostly I just point out the long list of inaccurracies in the things you post, like how Rhodes was clean during his three strikes with the NFL drug policy. You seem to have a hard time with facts.

McClintic Sphere
06-06-2008, 10:45 AM
No, I don't have problem with facts. But as you were all over this board and the Star board defending Belicheat and trashing Walsh ever since the story broke in February, I think you owe an admission that you were horribly wrong and Belicheat did knowingly cheat and undermine any of the so-called accomplishments of the Cheatriots and basically should be banned from the league forever.

Jonathan
06-06-2008, 11:50 AM
You can type this, but then put down the snitch for making someone else be accountable for their actions? I would imagine that 70% of the crimes in this country wouldn't be solved is someone didn't snitch on someone else.

When gang bangers stop rolling through my neighborhood shooting at each other like idiots then maybe I'll try to see how this "code of manhood" makes since, but until then, the more snitches the better.

If he was a stand up guy he never would have put himself in this position in the first place. The whole thing is this the government knew who to target, they used Kaczur to get the guy they wanted. I believe 70% of these crimes would not be crimes if the judicial system did not become such big business. It is less work to go arrest a crack whore on E. Washington ST, but the police have not caught the guy who shot a pregnant bank teller & killed her unborn twins on Post Road. The way these laws are enforced are pathetic. The police are too busy messing with petty crimes to have time for anything else.

Slick Pinkham
06-06-2008, 12:43 PM
ever since the story broke in February, I think you owe an admission that you were horribly wrong

The story that broke in February, the big news that got everybody up in arms was that a tape of the Super Bowl walkthrough existed. It was a complete and utter fabrication. It was not "spygate" but rather "liegate" or, my personal favorite, "Fabrigate"

I think you owe an admission that the entire "second round" of this overblown scandal was horrible farce and journalism at its worst. Nothing of substance came out that Belichick didn't tell Goodell in September (though Goodell didn't favor us with the details at the time), and Belichick's violation of the rule in the operations manual, a violation often repeated (as Goodell knew in September), was the basis for the severe but justifiable punishment.

I have long ago admitted that he broke a rule he should have known about. He has too. He apologized for it, accepted the punishment, gave his account of what happened, and moved on.

The media feeding frenzy is typified by Easterbrook at ESPN, who in February wrote that taping defensive signals was nothing, but that taping the Rams walkthrough was a huge huge deal. When "the big story" was exposed as a big lie, he mades an about-face and calledfor Bellchick's suspension, for what he had described as amounting to nothing!

You like Easterbrook have an agenda, and conveniently discard all facts inconsistent with you agenda, or better yet twist them around to your advantage.

Slick Pinkham
06-06-2008, 12:52 PM
The police are too busy messing with petty crimes to have time for anything else.

Petty crime? Oxycontin crimes have been a huge deal in New England and maybe other parts of the US for years.

Dealers have routinely robbed pharmacies, well-armed, and made pharmacies adopt bank-like security. Some pharmacies even posted signs saying that they did not dispense oxycontin, for the safety of their employees and their customers, trying to avoid being held up a gunpoint.

I am guessing the Feds were after the guy, and Kaczur happened to be one of his last customers.

McClintic Sphere
06-06-2008, 01:12 PM
The only thing that has been twisted around are the NFL rules by the Cheatriots. Whether it be faking injuries (McGinest), blatant abuse of the downfield contact rule in the playoffs, the illegal videotaping of opponents, letting injured players practice, steroids, Oxy and more than likely violations of international trafficking laws, the separations of church and state and Filthicheat's adultery with an employee.

Taterhead
06-06-2008, 01:55 PM

It's not a matter of a "code of manhood" it's a matter of personal responsibility. When you are involved in that lifestyle, everyone is aware of the risk they are taking. And the fact that 70% of the crimes solved are solved because of snitching shows you what a joke our justice system is.

The police don't use snitching because it's the only way to solve a crime. They use it because it's the easiest way to build a case and move onto the next one. And they are responsible for all the BS cases based on an admitted criminals testimony, that fall apart and set criminals free. They are also responsible for putting innocent people in jail based on an admitted criminals testimony which happens often. And, they are also responsible for setting the admitted criminals who offer thier unreliable testimony free themselves. And, they are also responsible for the weak cases they send to trial that require plea bargains to get convictions. If a prosecutors case is based on a criminal with a long wrap sheets' testimony, they are far more likely to offer a plea bargain to move on. This gives criminals reduced sentences to allow them back into society to terrorize good people some more. Besides, whoever they bust at the top of any criminal organization has someone waiting to take thier place. It's been like that for 100+ years. And it will be like that for 100+ more.

It's the easy way out. As for why they take the easy way out, that's another story.

Snitching between criminals is bad for everyone involved, and it does nothing but add to our crime problems, IMO.

Slick Pinkham
06-06-2008, 02:21 PM
. The police don't use snitching because it's the only way to solve a crime. They use it because it's the easiest way to build a case and move onto the next one

Is that bad? Catching a bad guy fast lets you move on to catch more bad guys, right?

And they are responsible for all the BS cases based on an admitted criminals testimony... If a prosecutors case is based on a criminal with a long wrap sheets' testimony, they are far more likely to offer a plea bargain to move on. This gives criminals reduced sentences to allow them back into society to terrorize good people some more.

I would think that audiotapes and/or videotapes of a person engaging in a committing a crime is a little more than some BS "he said, she said" testimony.

Again, this is more than somebody being told "tell me who you bought drugs from" it was "Let us wire you up so we can take down this guy with his own words"

Good for the cops.

I want them doing this every day and locking up the dealers as fast as they can, with hard evidence, and moving on to lock up the next guy.

Jonathan
06-06-2008, 03:06 PM
Petty crime? Oxycontin crimes have been a huge deal in New England and maybe other parts of the US for years.

Dealers have routinely robbed pharmacies, well-armed, and made pharmacies adopt bank-like security. Some pharmacies even posted signs saying that they did not dispense oxycontin, for the safety of their employees and their customers, trying to avoid being held up a gunpoint.

I am guessing the Feds were after the guy, and Kaczur happened to be one of his last customers.

Pacertom, you can do whatever you want with your time but please do not use it to twist what I type. My point is this Hookers get busted on E. Washington St all the time. A man shot a pregnant a pregnant bank teller, killed her unborn twins and is still on the streets. E Washington St is five miles away from Post Road. The fact is this it is easier to bust crack whores than crack dealers.

Since86
06-06-2008, 03:17 PM
Pacertom, you can do whatever you want with your time but please do not use it to twist what I type. My point is this Hookers get busted on E. Washington St all the time. A man shot a pregnant a pregnant bank teller, killed her unborn twins and is still on the streets. E Washington St is five miles away from Post Road. The fact is this it is easier to bust crack whores than crack dealers.

And by your logic if a hooker was picked up, and she knew the robbers/killers identity, it would be wrong for her to try to cut a deal by giving the ******* up.

Jonathan
06-06-2008, 03:58 PM
And by your logic if a hooker was picked up, and she knew the robbers/killers identity, it would be wrong for her to try to cut a deal by giving the ******* up.

I did not type that at all. The Police can get all the information they want from a Washington ST. Hooker but it is not reliable and will never hold up in court. My problem w Kaczur is that he is low life RAT!

Since86
06-06-2008, 04:06 PM
No, you didn't say that but you have said it's wrong for people to "snitch" on others to save their own neck.

It's the same principle.

Misdeamoner offense no court costs, probation, rehab, classes, regular drug test. Tell on somebody and wear a wire get out of trouble. What a real man.

What's the difference between the hypothetical hooker snitching to get out of trouble, or atleast get a break, and this guy?

Nothing.

Jonathan
06-06-2008, 04:12 PM
You always have to argue with people and prove your point on this board. The difference is simple it is the whole process that I have a problem with. The DEA would never cooperate with a street hooker. She is viewed as the dirt underneath their fingernails by them. Kaczur is an a professional athlete, he is wealthy, he gets the break.

Since86
06-06-2008, 04:17 PM
Who thought a message board would be used for debate?

What a wacky concept.

We should hold imginary hands and sing Kumbaya, and agree on everything. That thought alone gives me a nice warm fuzzy feeling inside!

Jonathan
06-06-2008, 04:24 PM
Who thought a message board would be used for debate?

What a wacky concept.

We should hold imginary hands and sing Kumbaya, and agree on everything. That thought alone gives me a nice warm fuzzy feeling inside!

I do not use this message board as a forum for debate. People that use this board as such need to do something better w/ their time.

Since86
06-06-2008, 04:32 PM
Yeah, you're right. You are a waste of time.

Peace.

Jonathan
06-06-2008, 04:38 PM
Your a real tough person resorting to name calling behind your computer.

Slick Pinkham
06-06-2008, 05:15 PM
Pacertom, you can do whatever you want with your time but please do not use it to twist what I type.
You are responding to a post in which I quoted "taterhead" verbatim, so unless you and taterhead are the same person, I don't see how I twisted your words.

In the posts where I responded to you, I also quoted you exactly.

If you can provide an example of how I "twist what you type" then by all means show me.

I understand your position. You have explained it. I just find it rather strange that people find that cooperating with the police is in some way a bad thing, maybe worse than doing the drugs, it seems.

There is no great love for Mr. Kaczur's drug use among Patriots fans. The thread on his arrest at one Patriots message board now runs 34 pages. A popular opinion, that he should be cut outright, apparently would violate the NFL collective bargaining agreement. If drug offenders could be cut on the first offense, they would never seek treatment, or so goes the argument.

He is practicing with the team today in a minicamp.

I guess the signing of the veteran O-lineman a few days ago was about all they can do -- have someone there in case this is an addiction he cannot or will not put behind him.

Pacersfan46
06-06-2008, 05:17 PM
You always have to argue with people and prove your point on this board. The difference is simple it is the whole process that I have a problem with. The DEA would never cooperate with a street hooker. She is viewed as the dirt underneath their fingernails by them. Kaczur is an a professional athlete, he is wealthy, he gets the break.

You think if that 'street hooker' had information on that bank robber, they wouldn't follow up? You've got to be kidding.

My point is this Hookers get busted on E. Washington St all the time. A man shot a pregnant a pregnant bank teller, killed her unborn twins and is still on the streets. E Washington St is five miles away from Post Road. The fact is this it is easier to bust crack whores than crack dealers.

A woman on a corner soliciting for sex is much easier to find than a man who robbed a bank in a city of nearly 1 million people. Particularly when that man, may not even live near Indianapolis. Obviously finding the bank robber will be infinitely more difficult than finding a 'crack whore'. That however does NOT mean they aren't trying, or that they aren't doing their job. You're just illogical to believe just because one is 'more important' that it should instantly be solved before another case. When the difficulty levels aren't even comparable.

You're just illogical. There's a $10,000 reward for information to find the guy, I bet if someone told on him then you'd hate them for being a 'snitch'. :rolleyes:

I am 100% responsible for my actions it is called accountability. I do not put myself into situations where I may get into trouble.

Guess what? Anyone who is SNITCHED UPON were 100% responsible for THEIR actions, and knew it was a possibility. They put themselves in that position, and are made to pay the price for it. I say good.

I have a friend who was selling cocaine, he was setup in a deal by someone else, and my friend served 5 years in prison for possesion and sale of a substance, and was able to beat the case for attempted murder on the guy who snitched on him. Which is why the guy snitched on him. However, guess what? He, nor I hold a grudge against the guy who snitched. The concept applies, my friend knew the consequences of what he was doing, but he did it anyway. Whether he got caught on his own, or by someone else's doing has no great deal of concern. As you said, "it is called accountablity". Thank you for making my case for me. Good day.

-- Steve --

SycamoreKen
06-06-2008, 05:22 PM
What Steve said. I now know why this has not been locked. Hicks has not read it. It has definately ventured into UnPD territory.

Jonathan
06-06-2008, 11:15 PM
Yeah, you're right. You are a waste of time.

Peace.

I would love to see you at a Pacers Digest Event.

Jonathan
06-06-2008, 11:18 PM
Pacer Fan, my whole problem is this: Kaczur got special treatment he is a professional athlete. Much like Step Jackson at Club Rio. If you & I were on probation and got a gun charge we would be locked up. Realize that the judicial has nothing to do with innocent vs guilty but everything to do with $. If you cannot admit that your a fool!!!

Jonathan
06-07-2008, 02:24 AM
Since 86 is a girl scout, he talks all tough on the board but refuses to meet me in public. The dude is in college at Muncie, pulling no tale and has the time to bad mouth me.He is the picture perfect defination of the word HOMO!

Pacersfan46
06-07-2008, 11:57 AM
I would love to see you at a Pacers Digest Event.

Sounds like a threat .....

Since 86 is a girl scout, he talks all tough on the board but refuses to meet me in public. The dude is in college at Muncie, pulling no tale and has the time to bad mouth me.He is the picture perfect defination of the word HOMO!

Talks tough on the board? He said you're a waste of time. I never saw him threaten to 'blacken your internet eye' or something. How is that 'talking tough'?

You're awfully thin skinned, my friend.

-- Steve --

Hicks
06-07-2008, 12:23 PM
A few things:

1) Sometimes we miss threads like this. PLEASE report posts as soon as you think they need to be reported. It gets the message to us very quickly.

2) Some of you need to grow the hell up.

3) This thread clearly violated our rules by heading into discussion areas that are no longer welcome on Pacers Digest. Take it to the appropriate forum (http://pignash.proboards67.com/index.c.cgi) if that's what you want to do, but do not do it here.

Good grief.