PDA

View Full Version : The Wolf Game : It's Going to Be Long and in the End, Disappointing. That's what she said.

Pages : [1] 2 3

Natston
06-03-2008, 12:21 AM
Mayor?

One minute, I was a passerby in some godforsaken town and the next minute I was the mayor of it. I don't know much about the area, but from what I gather it was inhabited by a group of fanatics that had rejected the world and decided to live in this commune. They seemed to be at a breaking point, and for the first couple of days... I couldn't even figure out why.

When I found out why, I almost burst out laughing. They actually believed that within their community there lived... of all things... Werewolves.

Then, it didn't take long for them to round up someone. They didn't seem to have any evidence that werewolves existed, let alone that this poor guy was one himself. It seemed that he was actually going to get a trial. But last night, a mob showed up outside and there would be no trial. The presiding mayor and local teacher, was taken from his cell and was taken out to the square. I got that sick feeling that you get when you are about to watch some innocent guy die, but he's not innocent, but rather guilty, and when it seems the right thing was done, it turns out something horrific occurred, something so horrific that it causes you write run-on sentences when you write about the the horrific events that followed that fateful night, the night I saw my first werewolf, in the flesh, or fur if you prefer.

Sycamore Ken was hung that night, from a rope tied to a tree, the same way I would hang someone if I had to. ROT IN HELL YOU WEREWOLF!

The next day, Toxic Avenger quickly emerged as the next candidate for mayor. He promised CHANGE! and HOPE!, and was even open to diplomacy with the werewolves. He was eaten by the wolves later that night.

When things couldn't get any worse, it did. I was elected mayor...

Today, the townspeople are going to vote on who they think the wolves are, and I'm the one who gets the final say as to who is going to get hung. Who's going to kill me first? The wolves or the Townsfolk?

Shade
06-03-2008, 12:26 AM
And so it begins...

Pig Nash
06-03-2008, 12:32 AM
Some clerical issues!

Nat stoned has written himself in as the mayor, but we'll use the coin flip method to actually determine who he "decides."

And I've tweaked the method slightly.

The second player is only considered if he has received at least as many votes as the remaining number of wolves. For example:

16 players remaining, 3 wolves remaining:

Player A receives 8 votes
Player B, C, and D receive 2 votes

Player A is automatically killed.

Here is the list of players!

3.) btown
8.) intridcold
14.) Since86
15.) SoupIsGood
16.) Suaveness

Killed!
17.) The Toxic Avenger - eaten! (story only player)
18.) SycamoreKen - hung! (story only player)
13.) Shade -hung (human) Day 1
1.) Anthem - eaten! (seer) Night 1
5.) Hicks - hung! (human) Day 2
12.) Robertmto - eaten! (human) Night 2
9.) Lord Helmet - hung! (human) Day 3
11.) Rasko - eaten! (human) Night 3
7.) Indy - hung! (wolf) Day 4
10.) newman8r - eaten! (human) Night 4
6.) Hoop - hung! (human) Day 5
4.) Gyron - hung! (wolf) Day 6
2.) Belli - eaten! (human) Night 6

Trader Joe
06-03-2008, 12:33 AM
The past few days have been a roller coaster of emotions. Our worst fears were confirmed when SycamoreKen was shown to be a werewolf. It is quite disturbing to learn that our presiding mayor and our small town's educated man was a werewolf. We quickly moved the next morning to elect Toxic Avenger. A smart enough fellow, but his credentials seemed to be limited. He promised us that he would create fuzzy feelings within our souls, he also said he would make peace with the fuzzy ones among us. However, the fuzzy ones ate him that night.
Now we have elected a newcomer NatStoned as mayor. We figure he himself must not be a werewolf as he arrived just days ago. After the first rumors had already started.
I don't know who to trust right now, and I honestly am not even sure how I got here.
About three weeks ago, I awoke in a man named Btown's basement in nothing but my boxers and a cheap bottle of whiskey in my hand.
I used to dream of a future, and having a family. Now I only hope that I can make it through the night.

Today we vote on another townsperson to send to his death under the charge of werewolf. I know not who I will nominate right now. I feel I must converse with my fellow townspeople first.

-From the journal of Indy

(It will be in italics if its from my journal. Or regular if I'm just "talking".)

Pig Nash
06-03-2008, 12:43 AM
What you didn't know is that I've got a bit of an overarching story over the top of this that I'm also going to be doing every once in a while.

Shade
06-03-2008, 12:45 AM
Oh joy. Lucky #13. :uhoh:

Suaveness
06-03-2008, 12:48 AM
Soup, Btown, and I went to the shed last night. It wasn't quite the threesome I wanted, but I had to make due. After SK's death, I needed consolation. I feel so...used

Shade
06-03-2008, 12:50 AM
This town creeps me out. And it smells funny.

Pig Nash
06-03-2008, 01:02 AM
From the pages of The History of Digestown

The small hamlet of Digestown was out of the way; out of the way of cities, out of the way of highways, out of the way of the law. It was just what I required for my purposes, a bit too homoerotic than I would prefer, but I make do. The townsfolk may believe they are in a communal sharefest, it's really a dictatorship. One day they all decided to move away from everyone at the same time, right.

I'm in charge here. My name is Pig Nash. (Yes that is my real name! Stop snickering!) I'm a Hypnotist. (Yes with a capital H! Stop snickering!) I had my minions farming the land for free and turning a nice little profit until all this happened. SycamoreKen was the "teacher" in that he kept everyone in line. He was my enforcer. I can't let myself be seen by the townsfolk, lest they become suspicious. Then they lynched him! They killed him in cold blood, and I didn't even tell them to do it! Then in the morning, Toxic Avenger was also dead.

They've elected a newcomer, someone not under my control, as the mayor. On this day he has decreed that they shall vote for someone else to lynch. This will surely be interesting.

(vote in the thread, I'll keep a tally)

SycamoreKen
06-03-2008, 01:09 AM
:wolf2::hang::drama:

A raspy voice drifts in from wherever dead wolves go......

Thanks for the inclusion there guys. Now I can sit back and watch.
and I don't know who the other wolves are so don't bother me. I'm dead.

Suaveness
06-03-2008, 01:11 AM
I didn't know dead wolves spoke....

N8R
06-03-2008, 01:19 AM
I smell a wolf in Indy. Lynch him

Trader Joe
06-03-2008, 01:25 AM
Why would anyone ever listen to a canadian?

Its a little suspicious to be the first one to cast a name out there don't ya think?

N8R
06-03-2008, 01:26 AM
Cause it is too cold up here to be a wolf. You know you want to eat people you Wolf.

Trader Joe
06-03-2008, 01:28 AM
This town isn't in canada. What are you even rambling about? Has no one given you your meds today?

N8R
06-03-2008, 01:31 AM
Nope

Trader Joe
06-03-2008, 01:32 AM
Can someone get the man his meds? He thinks he is back up in the Hat again.

bellisimo
06-03-2008, 03:10 AM
My Dear Fans,

Thank you for continuing to check on my internet blog on a daily basis! Thanks to your support I am now in a close race with Gilbert Arenas for the #1 celebrity blog!

Ever since I had to take a break from the spotlight due to personal family matters things have not been the same. I came to visit my family who has managed to find a quiet little town with very little access to the outside world.

Unfortunately I lost my brother Toxic Avenger to a rare incident...one that I dare not speak of about it on my internet blog until I find out all of the facts. This place is deserted - deserted for a reason. If it wasn't for Soup's Internet and Soup shop I would not be in a position to post my blog.

The upcoming days shall truly be testing. If I make it out alive...its going to be the next big blockbuster movie! Just have to make sure Michael Bay doesn't get anywhere near it!

Will keep you posted with more news really soon bloggers!

Major Cold
06-03-2008, 07:39 AM
Who played in the previous game?

bellisimo
06-03-2008, 07:43 AM
game? this is no game son!
surely it might feel like a game - but this is what we're facing...and its about time you face the music before you get snatched up by the wolves!

Hicks
06-03-2008, 08:57 AM
Hicks walked slowly around the inside perimeter of the barn.

Head tilted oddly to one side, he was muttering things to himself that anyone within ear shot could not understand.

"......I'm protecting my spine.......how can you place a pea under my matress and expect me not to.......the one who sees will save them all.........kiss and tell the ones you trust........"

He stopped his circular path, and headed towards the door. Walking past a few confused gazers, he started walking out to the edge of town.

".......twice in two days.......the frog won't talk to me anymore.......30,404........they only come at night........ just as dangerous in the light........."

Reaching his destination, Hicks climbed up the tree house his father had built for him decades ago to rest.

N8R
06-03-2008, 09:55 AM
When I awoke this morning I found the body of my mentor SycamoreKen hung up like a piece of meat. He barely looked recognizable with all the fur and ubberlong teeth.

I wanted to know how he could be right under my nose without me knowing about this.

I was very upset at hearing that my good friend Toxic Avenger was killed in haste. He did not deserve that treatment for being such a caring good person.

I heard that the one and only Bellisimo is coming into town tonight. Toxic Avenger used to talk about his brother until the sun came up. TA told me all the crazy stories and scary outburst that caused Bellisimo, or B-Mo, to take the break from being the O.N.E. It will be nice to meet him in person.

I just want some sleep and for this to all be done with. Although I suspect this is just the beginning....

Trader Joe
06-03-2008, 12:06 PM
Someone really needs to get newman his meds. He's been wandering around blathering about how cold it is here. I think he believes he is still in canada. Poor fellow.

I also think that Hicks may need a little bit of whatever newman's on. He's been wandering around muttering over by his barn, and he's taken up residence in his childhood treehouse. Perhaps he believes this is the safest place to be right now. Maybe he is just trying to shut out what is currently going on. Or possibly his mumblings could be a side effect of a curse. Perhaps he too is a werewolf. He like SycamoreKen is also an educator. That is probably mere coincedence. Hicks has always been a bit of an odd apple, this has probably just finally sent him off the deep end.

Hell, its gotten to all of us. I don't think Shade has bathed in the past week. He keeps talking about how bad the town smells. What he doesn't realize is that its actually him that smells like a soiled diaper filled with Indian food. Unfortunately I believe this situation (and Shade's stench) will get worse before they get better.

I am off to Soup's Internet and Soup Shop to try and get to the outside world and to also see if the rumors of Bellisimo being in town are really true.

Trader Joe
06-03-2008, 12:07 PM
One bowl of soup shopkeep!

Suaveness
06-03-2008, 12:10 PM
After hearing Indy use Indian food in a bad connotation, I decided that he needed to be punished. Btown and I knocked him out and gagged him. We placed him in Btown's basement, where many unmentionable things happen. Maybe I went too far...

Hicks
06-03-2008, 12:20 PM
They don't sleep.......... they never sleep.......

Trader Joe
06-03-2008, 12:28 PM
Stop reading my journal Suave!!!

Also, Thai food>Indian food.

Suaveness
06-03-2008, 12:53 PM
Pssh whatever...don't make me take you back to btown's basement....

Major Cold
06-03-2008, 01:01 PM
Sorry I get it now...

Dearest Bertha,

I long for your giant meaty hands to embrace my feminine physique. The village is in an uproar since you left for the carnival. Our neighbors have begun a witch hunt. But instead of witches it is wolves they seek. These wolves are not like the hairy adolescent wolf boy you work with. They kill!!! I am frightened for my life. I am more afraid that the townsmen will falsely accuse me and string me up next, since I am the loner. A drifter has become the new mayor. I don't know what to think of this, but at least I am not the only outsider. I know that you left to make money for my operation. But I miss you and your back rubs.

Please write back quickly

Your Bo,
intridcold

Major Cold
06-03-2008, 01:10 PM
and its about time you face the music before you get snatched up by the wolves!

Are you the maestro?

Shade
06-03-2008, 01:14 PM
*yawn*

Man, I'm tired...

What's up, everyone? Is it true that the famous B-Mo is gonna be here tonight?

This calls for a sexy party!

Pig Nash
06-03-2008, 01:15 PM
I'm glad you guys are having fun in your little rpg-esque world but there is a vote that has been decreed.

:flirt:

Shade
06-03-2008, 01:17 PM
All of these guys seem human to me. :shrug:

Maybe I should flip a coin...?

Since86
06-03-2008, 01:24 PM
When I awoke this morning, everything seemed normal. It was a drizzly day, but a warm one, one that is around this time of the year. When I started my travel in town, I firsted started noticing that something was wrong. How very wrong. A heep of fur was hanging from a noose, at first I was in shock, then came denial. It just couldn't be. A werewolf? Of course I had heard the rumors, but come on, werewolves for real? I passed several of the townsfolk muttering to themselves, trying to hide beside buildings and not be seen. Only if I was smart and kept better care of my mules, but no they heard about the pay in Mexico, and the enjoyment of being in these shows. If they were here I would load everything up and be gone, gone away from this horrible place. I think I shall round up as much supplies as I can, and hide out in my attic. The high ground ought to give me a good vantage point to watch these so called people. Hopefully some pattern will emerge and those wolves hiding among the sheep will show themselves.

Pig Nash
06-03-2008, 01:31 PM

:boxer:

bellisimo
06-03-2008, 01:38 PM

if we do go with that logic...this is how the remainder break up...

so far we have "seen" but not heard from the following townfolks...

1.) Anthem
11.) Rasko
12.) Robertmto
3.) btown

and at the moment we have yet to "See" these guys:

4.) Gyron
6.) Hoop
9.) Lord Helmet
15.) SoupIsGood

Shade
06-03-2008, 01:56 PM
Is it possible for a human to be brother to a wolf?

And if so, how awkward does that make family reunions?

bellisimo
06-03-2008, 01:59 PM
that would indeed be one messed up family - but if anything from comic books tells us...it doesn't usually run in the family...its just some freakish accident

Shade
06-03-2008, 02:06 PM
This town sucks. Needs more cowbell.

Trader Joe
06-03-2008, 02:06 PM
Go take a bath you filthy hobo.

Gyron
06-03-2008, 02:07 PM
I awoke this morning to the news that TA had been slaughtered overnight by werewolves. I had thought for sure that we killed the only werewolf last night. Apparently he infected others with his sickness before his demise.

I shall take some samples of his skin and blood hanging from that noose to see if I can find a genetic marker for this sickness. Surely we can develop a simple blood test to find who may be infected with this strange sickness among us.

I must work fast before others are inhumanely slaughtered by the wolves.

I know the mayor says that we must choose on this day to hang one of our fellow citizens to prove to the wolf or wolves, we are serious and if we find you we will kill you. I don't know who to chose. I can only think of the one who keep saying he's cold. I guess if he were a wolf, he would be without fur.

I shall cast my vote, rather unwantingly, to hang Newman8r. I believe he may be infected with the sickness we must iradicate from this town. I hope I am making the right decision, but with so little knowledge of the sickness, how will I know.

I must move to my lab and begin my research in hopes of developing a test quickly before others die in wolves hands or by the hands of scared, paniced and angry citizens.........

btowncolt
06-03-2008, 02:07 PM
The wolf, it watches. The wolf, it waits.
The wolf decides to seize the day.

It calls to others who walk the land,
Seeking a place in a common band.

The hunt is on; the prey will fall.
The newest member, the pack will call.

It joins the hunt and makes the kill.
The inaugural feast is quite a thrill.

The meal is finished before too long
And at the end they join in song.

The neighboring packs observe this night
In hopes that they too will catch prey in flight.

To share the spoils across the lands,
The wolves team up in common bands.

Shade
06-03-2008, 02:09 PM
Wolf or not, btown needs to go.

Freakin' pervert.

Trader Joe
06-03-2008, 02:10 PM
This btown fellow is such a creeper. I think suave is reading my journals. I think they are maybe a little light in the loafers if you know what I mean.

bellisimo
The wolf, it watches. The wolf, it waits.
The wolf decides to seize the day.

It calls to others who walk the land,
Seeking a place in a common band.

The hunt is on; the prey will fall.
The newest member, the pack will call.

It joins the hunt and makes the kill.
The inaugural feast is quite a thrill.

The meal is finished before too long
And at the end they join in song.

The neighboring packs observe this night
In hopes that they too will catch prey in flight.

To share the spoils across the lands,
The wolves team up in common bands.

is this a call from you to be the first to get hanged?
but why would a wolf be so open? :confused:

Trader Joe
Is that an official vote Shade?

Raskolnikov
06-03-2008, 02:11 PM
Ah, Hastings. I call to inform you I will be staying here a bit longer than planned. As I told you before, I thought there was something strange about this town, and finally a crime has been committed.

Two murders to be precise, and it seems there is a third one coming up.

Yes, I know that is a lot. But they were not committed by the same killer.

Because, my dear friend, the story teller told me so. Such a nice man.

What? No, Hastings, I do not need you or Japp to come over. You would just be running in the way, wasting my precious time by asking all kinds of stupid questions over and over again because you never understand what I say.

Yes, of course I was kidding. Now, my dear Hastings, you will hear from me later. It is time to let the little grey cells go to work...

btowncolt
06-03-2008, 02:11 PM
I second the vote for btown.

Shade
06-03-2008, 02:14 PM
Is that an official vote Shade?

Hold on a sec.

*flip*

Yes.

Shade
06-03-2008, 02:15 PM
is this a call from you to be the first to get hanged?
but why would a wolf be so open? :confused:

I'm not sure he's a wolf. But do you really want him here regardless? :uhoh:

Trader Joe
06-03-2008, 02:15 PM
Who are you two-face?

Pig Nash
06-03-2008, 02:16 PM
I second the vote for btown.

Psst....hey btown, you're not a zombie wolf ghost this time.

btowncolt
06-03-2008, 02:17 PM
I'm not sure he's a wolf. But do you really want him here regardless? :uhoh:

Convenient. Dragging people's good names through the mud to deflect attention from yourself. Fortunately, I agree with your choice.

btowncolt
06-03-2008, 02:17 PM
Psst....hey btown, you're not a zombie wolf ghost this time.

The game is afoot!

Robertmto
06-03-2008, 02:21 PM
As I awoke from my sleep I heard nothing but screaming, groaning and cursing. So I left BTowns basement and went outside.

Ahh much more deliteful out here - buut what's this? TA is dead?? But he was just drinking with us and discussing the massive size of a gringo basketball player the night before!!!

Who did this?

There's only one sick enought to do this to an innocent man.

Shade

Gyron
06-03-2008, 02:21 PM
(Slight administrative note guys, Out of character. I have to go out of town and will not likely have access to a computer until Thursday morning, so please don't take that as someone not answering. I will be back hoping my vote hanged a wolf on Thursday morning. Back to your regularly scheduled horror story)

Trader Joe
06-03-2008, 02:23 PM
Three recorded votes and three different friends to possibly be sent to the gallows. I will wait a bit longer before I cast my vote.

Shade
06-03-2008, 02:24 PM
Convenient. Dragging people's good names through the mud to deflect attention from yourself. Fortunately, I agree with your choice.

Good name? btown? :crazy:

Shade
06-03-2008, 02:26 PM
As I awoke from my sleep I heard nothing but screaming, groaning and cursing. So I left BTowns basement and went outside.

Ahh much more deliteful out here - buut what's this? TA is dead?? But he was just drinking with us and discussing the massive size of a gringo basketball player the night before!!!

Who did this?

There's only one sick enought to do this to an innocent man.

Shade

I thought we were brothers in arms. We fought the good fight in the famous Cream and Crimson War. Not to mention the Trial of Shawne Williams.

Is this because of what I said about Jared?

I feel betrayed. :kickcan:

Gyron
06-03-2008, 02:27 PM
Me thinks Btown has lost it. I doubt the gene which he posesses is wolf like. I think his mental deformity is more from years of silent torture in his basement by his many mommy figures he brought home.

Shade
06-03-2008, 02:29 PM
Me thinks Btown has lost it. I doubt the gene which he posesses is wolf like. I think his mental deformity is more from years of silent torture in his basement by his many mommy figures he brought home.

Not to mention his unusual taste in clothing:

http://www.nightmarefactory.com/RU16877.jpg

btowncolt
06-03-2008, 02:35 PM
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few sadomasochists....

Since86
06-03-2008, 02:48 PM
As I watch from my tiny attic window, I see that Btown is openly campaigning for his own hanging. He must be crazier than I thought. Maybe the shame of eating innocent souls is driving him to end himself? No, no that cannot be it. For years I've heard the weird noises that come from his basement, and those other.....weirdos who like to hang out there. The odd things that go on there are too out of the ordinary, to say the least, for him to have a conscious like the rest of us. I just don't think it possible for him to actually feel sorry for eating someone innocent. So it comes down to two choices. Is he really nuts, or is this a dangerous way to throw us off and he really is a wolf? I think he's just nuts.

Which brings me to Shade. Why is he campaigning for Btown to die? Perhaps he is a wolf and is greedy. He can run more openly when all the townsfolk are fighting against each other. Have them hang on of their own to save him and his like. Could he just merely be trying to settle a personal grudge? Who knows. All I do know is this: I'm not liking this situation, not one bit. I fear I may have blood on my hands if I vote wrongly on who should be sent to the gallows. My head hurts from all this thought.

Wait, what was that noise?

Robertmto
06-03-2008, 03:06 PM
I thought we were brothers in arms. We fought the good fight in the famous Cream and Crimson War. Not to mention the Trial of Shawne Williams.

Is this because of what I said about Jared?

I feel betrayed. :kickcan:

Never test my love for Jared Jeffries, however it is not that.

You are known to carry many weapons and be a violent man, as you are associated with a company that promotes the use of x ray weapons and life shields.

Gyron
06-03-2008, 03:13 PM
Notes from Gyron's Lab:
I have begun running the tests on fur and blood samples I collected form the noose today. The only thing I have found so far is the blood alcohol level in Ken's blood was extremely high at the time of the hanging. He must have drank heavily believing he was to be hanged. Although I too would probably drink to the point of unconciousness if I believed I were about to be hanged myself.

I continue with my testing. But I must note the town manwhore btown is up to his antics again. Running around screaming "I am a wolf, HANG ME!".....I wonder if most folks really believe it or realize its probably one of his sick autoerotic fetishes coming to the surface......

I too have spent too many a night in his basement. I think he's gotten most with the roofie cocktail he routinely passes out at the local watering hole.

Shade
06-03-2008, 03:24 PM
Never test my love for Jared Jeffries, however it is not that.

You are known to carry many weapons and be a violent man, as you are associated with a company that promotes the use of x ray weapons and life shields.

A man has to put food on the table, even if it is just Ramen Noodles.

Don't judge me!

:kickcan:

btowncolt
06-03-2008, 03:32 PM

Don't judge me!

SOYLENT GREENS ARE PEOPLE.

Robertmto
06-03-2008, 03:43 PM

Don't judge me!

AS DOES A WOLF!!!

Pig Nash
06-03-2008, 03:59 PM
i'll be home at 11:30, try and get your vote finalized so that we're only waiting on people not here or an argument.

Major Cold
06-03-2008, 03:59 PM
I vote for Shade. His back to back answers are two-faced as Indy has pointed out.

Hicks
06-03-2008, 04:03 PM
......they make them go to the dark one's lair....... never the same....... we vote for Suaveness ............ love shack.......... can't sleep..........

Major Cold
06-03-2008, 04:16 PM
One too many D&D games for that guy^^^

bellisimo
06-03-2008, 04:17 PM
btown - 2 (shade, btown)
shade - 2 (robertmto, intridcold)
suaveness - 1 (hicks)
newman8r - 1 (gyron)

at the moment these are the votes...I was more than happy to be a part of the American Idol celebrity jury...and thought that was tough to vote on...this is too intense...

at the moment I have a feeling that Indy and Suaveness are humans...not sure how long that will last for...

Hicks is either a seer...or a very twisted wolf....

i just have a hunch that gyron is more like Dr. Curt Connors from Spiderman...

as for n8r - think he is just an eager confused soul who needs his meds...

i'm speechless when it comes to btown...my bodyguards usually do a good job of keeping people like him at bay...speaking of which...would have been nice if I had not given my bodyguards the time off when I came out to visit my brother...who would've thought that this place was going to be THIS dangerous?!?

I will wait a bit more and analyze before voting...cause at the moment its just a coin flip...but that characteristic has already been taken by Shade...

Hicks
06-03-2008, 04:32 PM
......... darkest before dawn .......... riddles in the dark ............ wrist strong.......

Suaveness
06-03-2008, 04:54 PM
......they make them go to the dark one's lair....... never the same....... we vote for Suaveness ............ love shack.......... can't sleep..........

You *******! After all I did for you....after all the things you made me do in btown's basement....

I vote Hicks. Or Mal. Or Joker.

btowncolt
06-03-2008, 04:57 PM
The fun is getting funnerer...

Anthem
06-03-2008, 04:57 PM
Awesome. Haven't read anything yet, will post this evening.

Hicks
06-03-2008, 04:58 PM
........never been to the dark place........... the devil's playhouse....... free candy............

btowncolt
06-03-2008, 05:00 PM
ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

Shade
06-03-2008, 05:13 PM
Just because I have two faces, it doesn't mean one of them is a wolf.

I just had a little "mishap." That was the first, and the last, time I took btown up on his offer for free candy and let him lead me to his basement.

Trust me. I'm doing everyone here a favor by voting to hang him. Hell, I think I'd take my chances with some wolves over btown. :shudder:

Hicks
06-03-2008, 05:14 PM
........ the dark one will end us all.......... lotion on its skin......... why so serious...........our vote changes to btowncolt..........

bellisimo
06-03-2008, 05:19 PM
and the votes continue to change...

the rumors that I hear of btown are quite shocking - yet if he is a mere human who is lost in his ways...does not deserve to die...

I do have to go and get my beauty sleep now...and pretty sure if I leave it off to morning - it would be too late...alas...my vote is going for Btown as well...only because he wants to hang himself. I shall not have blood on my hands for this one.

btown - 4 (shade, btown, hicks, BellisiMo)
hicks - 1 (suaveness)
newman8r - 1 (gyron)

Shade
06-03-2008, 05:23 PM
You *******! After all I did for you....after all the things you made me do in btown's basement....

I vote Hicks. Or Mal. Or Joker.

I get a lot of crap for having two faces, when this Hicks fellow has six. As well as, apparently, six personalities.

I think everyone just wants to steal my coin. My...precious...coin...

Suaveness
06-03-2008, 06:12 PM
I change my vote to Shade. That picture creeps me out

bellisimo
06-03-2008, 06:23 PM

shade - 3 (robertmto, intridcold, suaveness)

newman8r - 1 (gyron)

Shade
06-03-2008, 06:48 PM
I always tell y'all I ain't a wolf, I always end up dead, and I always leave a human corpse.

Er...um...theoretically speaking, of course. After all, this has never happened before, right? :runout:

Some folks just never learn. :shakehead

Since86
06-03-2008, 06:59 PM
I cannot fathom what I'm seeing. It's almost as if Btown is sizing the noose for his own neck, with the help of Shade. He warrants suspicion. Openly admitting that he would rather dances' with wolves than spare an innocent human life. That just doesn't sit right with me. Strength comes in numbers, and and we can't afford to settle personal grievances through murder.

But then again, it could possibly be viewed as assisted suicide. If he doesn't have the will to live, then he is of no use. Oh the inhumanity. I shall cast my vote for Shade. I have too many doubts about him. If Btown continues down this path, he might be cast aside next.

Suaveness
06-03-2008, 07:04 PM
I always tell y'all I ain't a wolf, I always end up dead, and I always leave a human corpse.

Er...um...theoretically speaking, of course. After all, this has never happened before, right? :runout:

Some folks just never learn. :shakehead

Buy me a pizza and I'll pick someone else...for now.

bellisimo
06-03-2008, 07:09 PM

shade - 4 (robertmto, intridcold, suaveness, since86)

newman8r - 1 (gyron)

Shade
06-03-2008, 09:07 PM
Buy me a pizza and I'll pick someone else...for now.

I'll counter with an offer of a bag of Doritos and a can of Cheese Whiz.

Major Cold
06-03-2008, 09:28 PM
Only wolves would negotiate like that Shade. If you were human you would do anything not to die. Sell out your wife, friends, or anything. But no you tried to get the better deal.

Shade
06-03-2008, 09:38 PM
Only wolves would negotiate like that Shade. If you were human you would do anything not to die. Sell out your wife, friends, or anything. But no you tried to get the better deal.

It's an inside joke, coldy. You would know that if you were a human.

If I were a wolf, I would happily buy him a pizza, because I'd be a human eater.

Anthem
06-03-2008, 10:12 PM
[disclaimer: I'd already planned on writing this before I found out about SycKen]

Dear Diary,

I've finally finished moving everything into my tiny room in the back of the tiny abandoned schoolhouse. I bought it for a song; it has been abandoned for years and will need quite a bit of work before it impresses. Still, I've taken the first step on the road toward my lifelong dream. Before long, I will be the owner and headmaster of the finest grammar school in the state. I've still not settled on a name... Digestown Grammar School? MadSkillz Finishing School? Perhaps Graham's Place, in honor of my dead brother? I'll need to think about this more, but luckily time is something I have in abundance. I won't start taking students until the fall, so the entire summer is to be spent fixing up the schoolroom and enjoying an idyllic life in this sleepy town.

There does seem to be some commotion in the common square... I think I'll go and seek the cause of the festivities. I look forward to meeting my neighbors.

Anthem

SoupIsGood
06-03-2008, 10:59 PM
I vote for Suaveness.

Lord Helmet
06-03-2008, 11:01 PM
I really don't know who we should lynch.

But for some reason, I have a bad feeling about newman8er......

If anyone, I think he might be a wolf.

I think we should lynch newman8er.

Anthem
06-03-2008, 11:18 PM
This town creeps me out. And it smells funny.
When I first saw this, I was going to make a "Vote for Shade" comment. Smell? Really?

But I don't think it's Shade... he talks too much. And I don't think it's btown... his gambit would be too much for a 3-wolf game. I'll vote newman, even though there's nothing really provable yet. Not enough clues to tell until we get a couple of rounds in. But I don't think it's either of the vocal ones, which means I've got to vote for somebody else.

Sorry newman. No hard feelings.... if you even have feelings.

Major Cold
06-03-2008, 11:18 PM
fair enough Shade. Eat humans and pizza. But this lonely townsman doesn't feel the need to bribe. ;)

BTW I still vote for Shade.

Trader Joe
06-03-2008, 11:28 PM
Three front runners have emerged in the vote for one to be hung. Shade, btown, and newman. I believe the Shade the most likely of these three. He is very dark, and as he already stated his stench grows worse by the second. Btown I believe is just crazy and his strange act seems far too bold. Newman is just new to these parts and hasn't taken his meds. Plus I believe he is suffering from culture shock. The move from canada to just about anywhere can be quite shocking. WHo knows how I would react to moving away from my moose family?

I believe I may vote for someone that the crowd is not paying attention to right now, and that is Gyron. I don't know for sure, but the way he creeped in cast a vote and then has said very little afterward is certainly suspicious to me. The way it is going I doubt a vote for Gyron would hold any weight, but it maybe something I need to do to show my fellow humans where my mind is at.

Trader Joe
06-03-2008, 11:30 PM
I cast a vote for Gyron to be hung.

Suaveness
06-04-2008, 12:16 AM
I'll counter with an offer of a bag of Doritos and a can of Cheese Whiz.

Can I get a very awesome dog with that too? Sigh....I'm not sure she ever recovered from that

I change my vote. Again. But I'm neutral at the moment...I'm not sure who to vote for.

Pig Nash
06-04-2008, 12:21 AM
Once suaveness changes his vote we'll have everyone in but Hoop, Rasko, and perhaps newman8r although I believe he voted for Indy in the first post.

So I'll wait a few more hours, but then I'll try and get this thing on to night 1.

Suaveness
06-04-2008, 12:48 AM
I'm going back to Hicks (even though I think he's probably fine)

I'm not sure who to vote for yet in the grand scheme of things

Pig Nash
06-04-2008, 12:54 AM
Ok, the other three have 45 minutes.

So far it's:

Btown: 4
Shade: 3
Newman8r: 3
Gyron: 1
Hicks: 1
Suaveness: 1

In the case of a tie for second place, I'll do the flip for all three.

Pig Nash
06-04-2008, 01:47 AM
Voting is closed!

I'd like my wolves, my seer, and my angel to pm me their choices for tonight and I'll pm Nat stoned to get going on two stories.

N8R
06-04-2008, 03:19 AM
My vote was for Indy there Pig Nash. I voted in the first post I made.

bellisimo
06-04-2008, 06:44 AM
My Dear Fans,

I am coming to you to let you know that things are getting very hectic here. I'm not sure how much longer I can and will last. Keep your prayers with me. The nights are cold and dark. There are evil ones amongst us who is looking for blood. Today the new mayor of the city has been asking the townsfolks to mob up and hang one of us...is the town over populated? anything but! however we seem to be infested with creatures...creatures from the cheapest horror movies...i think it is rather too early to tell more details about it...I must investigate...there are fears that some may not survive through the night...I am hoping to see another day. If I do...I shall come back to you with more news...and maybe even some photos!
Till next time...

your star - B-Mo!

Major Cold
06-04-2008, 08:13 AM
Dearest Bertha,

How is the show going? It is better for you to be there than here. For the town has gone a muck. Accusations are flying from every corner of this town. B-Mo is in town as well. The new mayor has to decide which townsman is the wolf. I apologize for using your dresses as curtains. They cover them so well from the peering eyes of the wolves. I long for your return

your Bo,
intridcold

P.S. Hicks has been out and about. It makes me wonder his role if he has one.

Pig Nash
06-04-2008, 08:14 AM
My vote was for Indy there Pig Nash. I voted in the first post I made.

Ok, sorry.

N8R
06-04-2008, 08:17 AM
I see the mob is forming near my house. I want to sleep but they are up to something. I hope they do not think I am evil.

I want some cake. Please send more food.

btowncolt
06-04-2008, 09:11 AM
As it would "appear" that I am on my way to the gallows, hopefully I've made things easier for the rest of you. Assuming these results as they are on this thread hold up, things should be pretty simple for the rest of you now if you use them noggins of yours...

Natston
06-04-2008, 10:08 AM
The first hours of my reign of error, were eventful to say the least. One villager was openly campaigning to be hung! Other than that, it seemed that the other accusations were nothing more than personal grudges.

I almost couldn't even decide that first night. So, I used the scientifically proved and morally approved method of...

Innie Meanie Minie Moe

After that the decision became clear...

Shade was the poor soul to be hung that night.

While he was being strung up, it seemed as if I had made the right decision as he was screaming things like, "It's time to blow this town up" and "These villagers have quit".

With his last breaths he mumbled numbers, counting up instead of counting down to his death. A few minutes later the numbers ceased. And he appeared to be dead before letting out...

"23281!"

And then after that he passed.

The townsfolk and I waited an hour this time, but to no avail...

SHADE WAS A HUMAN!

As much as a mess I was that day, I was even worse that night because another human was dead and the wolves would claim another within a couple of hours...

bellisimo
06-04-2008, 10:09 AM
damn! i knew he was no wolf! :(

Major Cold
06-04-2008, 10:13 AM
well i am sorta shocked. RIP Shade.

btowncolt
06-04-2008, 10:15 AM
Hmph. A guy can't even commit suicide with dignity around here.

Hicks
06-04-2008, 10:17 AM
.........*SCREAMS*........... nonononononononononononono................. *sniff* .............. no..................... dollar off every 5th purchase................

Raskolnikov
06-04-2008, 10:17 AM
Not particularly shocking.

N8R
06-04-2008, 10:18 AM
I told the townsfolk that Indy was the one to hang but no one listened. We lost a good man last night. He was close to me...a little too close for some, but for me not close enough.

R.I.P. My good friend, my great pal and my amazing partner in crime, you will be missed

N8R
06-04-2008, 10:25 AM
I am glad the mob chose to spare little ol me. I am just a messed up Canadian here for school. When will the townsfolk learn that we Canadians mean no harm.

Major Cold
06-04-2008, 10:33 AM
Dearest Bertha,

It is my fault. I was pushing for Shade to pay for killing. I thought he was a wolf. Because of me he is died. Forgive me. I am ashamed. I thought he was coming for me. I am now paranoid of my paranoia. What should I do? I am afraid I won't make it through the night. I wish to be caressed by your baseball mit hands. I send love and kisses.

Your man,
intridcold

Suaveness
06-04-2008, 12:33 PM
Shade's innocence was confirmed to me before the verdict was chosen. RIP Shade, may your ghost haunt the people who disliked you.

Since86
06-04-2008, 01:21 PM
I watched from my perch as Shade's lifeless body hung. The reaction was disgust. Here we are getting hunted at night, and we slaughter our own during the day. Shame, what a shame.

As I sit here and watch the townsfolk wander off I realize that I didn't make plans for bathroom facilities. It's almost dark and it's starting to hit me. ROT IN HELL ATTIC WITH NO RUNNING WATER!!!!!!

btowncolt
06-04-2008, 02:08 PM
So now do we wait for the people pretending not to be wolves to eat someone?

Hicks
06-04-2008, 02:30 PM
........they used to call me........naked in the dark...........mission accomplished..........drumstick's delight...............

Trader Joe
06-04-2008, 02:38 PM
Today Mayor NatStoned chose to hang Shade. He was human. I was on the fence about him, but I believed in the end he was more likely human than furry beast. I chose to go against the crowd by not voting for one of the top three candidates Shade, Btown, or Newman. I chose to go against Newman even as he accuses me of being a wolf! Oh well, I know that my vote is better served to send a message that I believe I am on to someone rather than to try and defend myself. For the greater good I will fight even if it ends in my death.
Now we wait for the night to end and see who the wolves have claimed as their next victim.
I pray it is not me.

Hicks
06-04-2008, 04:36 PM
...........does the stress every lessen..........work keeps on........... oddities on c50 at 11............... never concede...................... v8 fusion...........

btowncolt
06-04-2008, 04:53 PM
Dearest Gyron's wife,

As the darkness descends, the fear is palpable in all corners of our fair town. Where many a brave soul previously shuddered only at the prospect of some poor out-of-towner finding their way to the dark nether-regions of my basement, there is a new source of terror. The wolves! They have come (that is what she said)! And, I fear, they are amongst us. You can smell them when the wind is just right in the mid-day sun. The dew that collected on their thick coats still not entirely dissipated in the morning heat leaves an untraceable trail of despair and destruction...

While the guilt from the many unspeakable acts I committed on those poor sheep those many years ago led me to nominate myself for the gallows, I was spared the horror. My compatriot and brother in free-candiess, Shade, was hung in my stead. Alas, as the hours pass and I continue to stare at his rapidly decaying corpse, I find that not even the thought of you can bring me comfort - Shade was a human! The wolves treachery knows no bounds - who will they devour tonight? While my guilt led to my rash decision in the first light of the wolves reign, I shall not continue in error. I will lead the fight against the vile beasts.

The wolves think they are clever. They think they have us fooled. Fear not, my love. I have seen them in their underoos. I have watched them play house in my pit. And soon, I will watch them dangle from the gallows. Spread the word - while they may spare me tonight, it is only because they know that my countrymen already crave my blood. If I do not survive the darkness soon to fall, know this - Gyron will take care of you and my son. Have hope, dearest Gyron's wife, and always remember that one day, not too long ago, we shared a wonderful 14 seconds together.

-btowncolt

From the correspondence of btowncolt

Gyron
06-04-2008, 05:16 PM
I returned from my lab tonight to find that the hanging had taken place. I was shocked and horrified that the townsfolk had chosen Shade as the one to hang. He was human of course. Why would anyone think that poor town idiot was a wolf? I mean he was bribing people with mere carnival food before hand not to hang him. What wolf openly goes out and tries to buy people off with carnival food? The wolves have been sly and quiet and now I fear for the night and what may come next.

I fear for my life since I am getting closer to what I believe will be the definitive blood test that will reveal who among us townspeople are infected with the virus. If I make it through the night, I believe I will have a test tomorrow......

My wife also tells me she has heard from the deadbeat dad of our child.

If I one day find out who it was, since she won't reveal, I shall kill him and hang him myself. The child has been raised as my own, but damn its expensive and I want some cash from the ******* who knocked up my wife.

For now, I shall lock the lab doors with double padlocks and hope that its enough to stop the wolf or wolves from getting to me in the night.

Major Cold
06-04-2008, 05:36 PM
The wolves are quiet...

Pig Nash
06-04-2008, 05:40 PM

That evening had obviously left my minions shaken. They had killed a desperate two faced human, but not a wolf. My Hypnotism is wearing off. (For chrissakes, yes! It's capitalized!) They did not do any work today, just a really long town meeting and some odd behaviors from some of the town.

Btown, one of the most disturbed members of Digestown has found my lair. I must find a better place for my secret lair now. He has told me that his voting for himself was all an act and that he really wanted for Shade to be hung up as a wolf, I do not know what to make of this, other than that he is clearly more disturbed than even I thought.

Naturallystoned went with the will of the people this evening, even though that will might have been inaccurate and not clearly stated. Perhaps a more unified vision will come with the new day and, more likely than not, a fresh death.

Lord Helmet
06-04-2008, 05:44 PM
Damnit, we lost a great man in Shade, although he sometimes doubts if people are trying and is openly scared of other villages like Jacksonville. He was a good guy. He didn't deserve to go out like this.

We will miss you, Shade.

- The Journal of Lord Helmet

Trader Joe
06-04-2008, 05:48 PM
As I lay down for the night, I wonder if what we are doing in this town is just. Who are we to decide when someone lives or dies on a whim? What do we even base it off of? A gut feeling? A strange look? How does one live with a fellow humans blood on their hands. Luckily I don't have to carry that burden yet as I did not vote for Shade.
I don't know if I will live to see the morning, and even if I do who knows what shape I may be in.

-From the Journal of Indy

Anthem
06-04-2008, 06:18 PM
As it would "appear" that I am on my way to the gallows, hopefully I've made things easier for the rest of you. Assuming these results as they are on this thread hold up, things should be pretty simple for the rest of you now if you use them noggins of yours...
I'm trying to figure out what this means. Do we vote for btown next? Could he really be a wolf?

It looks like my hunch about Shade was correct. robertmto, intridcold, and Suaveness all voted for Shade... could one of them be a wolf, or would that be too obvious? I'm fairly certain Suaveness isn't a wolf, and it might very well be that none of those guys are. I'll be watching, though.

Not really enough info yet to have any good suspects.

Anthem
06-04-2008, 06:23 PM
Dear Diary,

What a day. Not only is this NOT the idyllic farming village I thought I was moving to... there have actually been three murders in the past day! Or should I say, two murders and a side helping of Justice. I am truly shocked about Shade, though. I was certain that he was no wolf.

If only I knew who to trust in this town! My gifts at grammatical analysis are useless in this situation, although my strong grounding in formal logic shall surely come in handy. My... experiences... with Graham should also bear me in good stead. I'll not allow evil to take root in my chosen community!

I will lock the doors securely tonight, then tomorrow I shall begin meeting with other trustworthy souls to see if we can purge the evil among us.

Anthem

Raskolnikov
06-04-2008, 06:58 PM
I'm trying to figure out what this means. Do we vote for btown next? Could he really be a wolf?

It looks like my hunch about Shade was correct. robertmto, intridcold, and Suaveness all voted for Shade... could one of them be a wolf, or would that be too obvious? I'm fairly certain Suaveness isn't a wolf, and it might very well be that none of those guys are. I'll be watching, though.

Not really enough info yet to have any good suspects.
It was actually Since86 who also voted for Shade. Suaveness' final vote, after many crazy vote changing adventures, was for Hicks.

Suaveness
06-04-2008, 07:04 PM
100 bottles of beer on the wall, 100 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 99 bottles of beer on the wall....

...I ride side-saddle...it's one of my more girlish qualities...*giggle*

Hoop
06-04-2008, 08:15 PM
I would have liked to vote, but for hours the forum just keep saying server is busy, then a storm came through and big tree fell on my garage. Things seems to move to quick for me, so just hang me and get it over with.

Pig Nash
06-04-2008, 09:02 PM
No Hoop you're fine. Normally we won't go that fast.

Anthem
06-04-2008, 09:58 PM
It was actually Since86 who also voted for Shade. Suaveness' final vote, after many crazy vote changing adventures, was for Hicks.
Missed that. Thanks for the clarification.

Somebody should probably keep a running tally of who votes for what.

Suaveness
06-04-2008, 10:12 PM
Somebody does....sheesh

Raskolnikov
06-05-2008, 02:56 AM
Come on, you lazy wolves, eat someone already. You know you want it.

bellisimo
06-05-2008, 02:57 AM
maybe there are no wolves? and we're just stuck on this island...

if only we could find Jacob...he would tell us what to do...

bellisimo
06-05-2008, 02:58 AM
Missed that. Thanks for the clarification.

Somebody should probably keep a running tally of who votes for what.

final votes...from day 1...

shade - 3 (robertmto, intridcold, since86)

newman8r - 3 (gyron, lord helmet, anthem)

suaveness - SIG

hicks - suaveness

gyron - indy

indy - newman

Raskolnikov
06-05-2008, 03:06 AM
maybe there are no wolves? and we're just stuck on this island...

if only we could find Jacob...he would tell us what to do...
Who's Jacob? I'm guessing a character from some TV show I am not aware of...(see the thread started by LA ;))

Gyron
06-05-2008, 10:54 AM
I've been up in the late hours working on my testing hoping to find the solution to the towns problem.

The noises outside tell me this may nto be a good night for any of us. How many wolves could there be? I'm starting to believe that there may be more than one....possibly several hiding within the townsfolk. This may be more difficult than I think to get people to submit blood for the tests. But I guess the question is do the people KNOW that they are wolves?

There's so much I just don't know yet. I hope I survive long enough to solve this puzzle and save the town....

btowncolt
06-05-2008, 11:21 AM
From the diary of btowncolt,

WHO WEARS SHORT SHORTS?!? BA DA DA NU NU NUUUUUUU....

I WEAR SHORT SHORTS!

-btowncolt

btowncolt
06-05-2008, 11:33 AM
From btowncolt's evening peeping log,

Anthem looks silly in women's underwear. Raskolnikov really enjoys dancing to Italian opera when he thinks no one is hiding in the tree outside his house. DANCE THE DANCE OF LIFE! Hoop was absent from the town activities today - I must remember to let him out from the basement so as to not draw attention to this again tomorrow......if there is a tomorrow for me.

Hicks ran around talking in mumbled short phrases. Perhaps I should hit him with a stick until he can't speak at all. Ha! Imagine! Hitting someone with a stick!

It's getting cold out. The wolves must be near. I must make haste for my shanty and take off this wedding gown...

-btowncolt

btowncolt
06-05-2008, 11:36 AM
Dear editor,

In the Wolf Town Times, January 25th, 1673 edition - you incorrectly spelled my name in the "Police blotter section". The correct spelling is "btowncolt" - not "extreme deviant show should be avoided at all costs." An honest mistake, but please avoid making it again.

-btowncolt

btowncolt
06-05-2008, 11:45 AM
Dear Congressman Davis,

What are you planning to do about the wolves? With all these restrictive stalking laws, no one can follow anyone else around 24 hours a day! How am I to determine who is a wolf or what kind of loofah bellisimo uses in the shower? As the bodies pile up in town, I expect you to take a brief break from whatever it is you're wasting your time on in Washington and get to work.

Thank you sincerely,

-btowncolt
President and CEO, WTMSLA
Wolf Town Man Sheep Love Association
496 Prurient Lane, 14th Floor
Wolf Town

Hicks
06-05-2008, 12:06 PM
....... I swallowed a bug........

Trader Joe
06-05-2008, 12:12 PM
This has been an infinitely long night. I have gotten up to urinate at least three times. Unfortunately I have not been able to get outside to drain the main vein so I've just been peeing out my window on btown as he wanders the streets in a wedding gown. I believe he just thinks it is raining.
Hopefully the sun will rise soon and we will see if anyone has been claimed by the wolves.

btowncolt
06-05-2008, 12:13 PM
Townsfolk,

It appears to be raining tonight, but only in isolated areas.

Your trusty weatherman,
btowncolt

Wolf Town Times, Late Edition

btowncolt
06-05-2008, 12:23 PM
Still photo from btowncolt's town square security camera:

http://paranormalinsider.com/hamptonghost.jpg

Is that a wolf?!?! Or just a man in a clown suit???

-btowncolt

Btown's Security Corp.
Keeping other creepers out of town since 1620

From security cam #5863, btowncolt's collection

btowncolt
06-05-2008, 12:45 PM
Seen on the ceiling of btowncolt's kitchen:

ALL WAITING AND NO PLAY MAKES BTOWN A DULL BOY

Since86
06-05-2008, 01:05 PM
This night has been too long. Sleep has come and gone, yet it's still dark. Did the wolves block out the sun to have a longer reign of terror? Please make it stop.

Shade
06-05-2008, 01:28 PM
...KI-KI-KI-MA-MA-MA...

Raskolnikov
06-05-2008, 02:54 PM
Maybe they ate our story teller. Then what?

Hicks
06-05-2008, 03:00 PM
Maybe they ate our story teller. Then what?

Let's get a coin and flip it! The coin will know! ;)

Gyron
06-05-2008, 03:04 PM
Let's flip Btown and see if he lands on his head!

Natston
06-05-2008, 03:14 PM
Apparently I slept in, or maybe that day was like Christmas morning for the villagers and they were very impatient.

Then we started the search and roll call. Name by name, everyone was accounted for...

Was it possible that wolves were trying some fad diet?

But then reality sunk in. We had searched everywhere except for the newly reopened school. The group of townsfolk could see the carnage from across the street.

The wolves took the life of Anthem that night.

Once again, another humanoid had been eaten, and chances were another would be hung that afternoon.

Since86
06-05-2008, 03:29 PM
I woke this morning to a voice yelling my name. For a second I thought the wolves had come and were tormenting me, but to my great relief it was only morning role call. I had made it through the night, and I was alive! Unfortunately, our dear friend Anthem wasn't so lucky. He was a great teacher, but his split personalities weirded me out at times. With that said, he will still be missed dearly. We have now lost 3 innocent lives, hopefully justice will strike and a wolf will hang.

Trader Joe
06-05-2008, 04:09 PM
I awoke this morning to a clamor coming from the town's square. It had been a long night, and I was ready to see what the day had brought us. I took a moment to reflect on the fact that I had made it through the night.
I went over to the town square to see what was going on. It was a roll call. Everyone seemed to be there. Btown in his now yellow wedding dress, Hicks mumbling to himself, Bellisimo with his personal camera taking pictures of the most feminine person among us, Suaveness. As we moved down the list though we fell upon on one of those new to the town, Anthem. Our new school teacher. We turned to the school fearing the worst, and saw the door torn off the hinges. We ran to the door and what awaited us was unspeakable. Anthem's lifeless body was drained of all blood and was hanging from the ceiling of the school. His blood had been taken and used to write "YOUR MOVE." on the floor in front of us. The wolves were now playing mind games.
Everyone seemed to move away in a haze. Why Anthem? He was new to the town, what motivation could there be for removing him? A strange twist to say the least.
Today we make a decision on our next move. Who will we send to the gallows today? We must choose wisely or we will have lost another day in our battle against the wolves.
I must head out for the day. I cannot stand be inside right now. There are too many thoughts and feelings running through my mind.

btowncolt
06-05-2008, 04:15 PM
Dear Diary,

The wolves plan is clever, and I fear will be successful. We will see what the day brings. While I.....LOOK! A SHEEP!

.....No, btown! Fight the urge! Sheep have feelings too!

TOO LATE! I MUST HAVE HER!

-btowncolt

From the Hannah Montana diary stashed under btowncolt's pillow

Trader Joe
06-05-2008, 04:19 PM
Btown is violating a sheep again. I better go get the taser...

btowncolt
06-05-2008, 04:42 PM
Wolf Town's new #1 Bestseller:

Life in the Time of Sheep

http://www.quilt.com/HenrysSheep/PlayBillSheep.gif

Written and illustrated by btowncolt. Photos by btowncolt.

Only 5 sheep were harmed in the writing of this book.

From the pages of btowncolt, Wolf Town's hottest new author

Gyron
06-05-2008, 05:12 PM
I made it through the night, sleeping only a short time this morning. I awoke to sounds of screams and horrified girly shrieks(mostly from btown) coming from the school.

The wolves have taken another victim. I fell asleep running one of my tests, only to find I had ruined the one true sample of blood I had left from Sycamore Ken's wolfish body.

I now need more wolfs blood to test. We must hang another wolf today to get the blood I need to do the test.

In the mean time, I will head over to the grueling site of Anthem's Murder and see if he might have injured the wolf or wolves during the attack where I can collect blood there.

The Mayor is now calling for another hanging.. The Townfolks got too paniced yesterday and hung one of our fellow humans. I do hope we don't make the same mistake again today.

I am still suspicious of Newman8r due to his actions when this madness began, but now I have doubts about others as things become clearer. Who do I chose? And if I'm wrong how do I live with the blood that will be on my hands?

Could Indy be a wolf, he and Newman8r seemed to be blaming each other. Could they both be wolves and throwing us off the path? Did Btown play the town for fools yesterday? Is all that mess that Hicks spouts out nothing but mangled wolf speak? Is Suaveness just to suave for all of us with his flowing manes and tricked us all? I just don't know.

I shall put the names I suspect in a hat a draw, its the only way I can rationally chose with the little information I have. Leave it to chance.

Today, I shall chose........(digging around in the hat)...Damn there was a hole whose name fell out.......

Screw it. I'm going with Indy. I pray I'm not wrong.

Trader Joe
06-05-2008, 05:19 PM
Gyron has voted for me to hang today. This is odd because I tried to send him to the gallows yesterday. Is this a panicked a response from a wolf or merely one of my fellow humans straying off the beaten path? I admit my first vote of Gyron was a shot in the dark, a blind guess based on very little. I doubt my vote will go towards Gyron today, as several other suspects have moved ahead of him on my list.

Hicks
06-05-2008, 05:34 PM
..............*moans in dispair*............they feast on the lambs..............lambs in a barn..................have you any wool?...................

bellisimo
06-05-2008, 06:12 PM
My Lovely Groupies,

I appreciate all the comments you have left to my last blog...they were a joy to read...next time please don't forget to post a photo so I can know who to look for when I return home in one piece...speaking of which...I managed to survive the night! Unfortunately another new fellow was murdered...can't really say murdered does enough justice to what he went through...

today is a new day...i am hoping to make some friends by using my skills in sizing up people...people and non-people...to figure out who i can trust in this hellhole...

bellisimo
06-05-2008, 06:13 PM
current voting status

Indy - 1 *Gyron*

Suaveness
06-05-2008, 06:35 PM
Dammit this parachute is a knapsack

SoupIsGood
06-05-2008, 06:57 PM
Okay I'm just gonna do this minus the theatrics. You guys have got that covered--in fact Hicks and Btown have got me thinking that maybe the wolves are taking a "draw so much attention to yourself that you can't possibly be a wolf" tack this time around, but maybe not.

Honestly I had forgotten Anthem was playing, but it does not surprise me now that he's dead. I expected the wolves to eat the particularly strong humans from the last game first. Can anyone else name the major players from last game? Off the top of my head I remember Rasko, Anthem, and Fool. Two of which aren't in this game anymore. If Rasky is human, then he better watch out.

I vote for Indy.

btw feel free to stop by Soup's Soup Shop, replete with tortilla soup and outrageously priced napkins. :happydanc

bellisimo
06-05-2008, 07:03 PM
Fool wasn't human...he was a wolf...the one who played the best trick to get everyone to vote for him into the office....

Last game it was a trio of Shade, Rasko and Anthem who had a mini grouping going on.

Pig Nash
06-05-2008, 07:04 PM
Yes, but you have to admit that Fool played quite well. Soup was a wolf as well.

Shade
06-05-2008, 07:06 PM
Yes, but you have to admit that Fool played quite well. Soup was a wolf as well.

Yeah, he "Fool"ed pretty much everyone...except me. :innocent:

Man, I really wish I hadn't died already. :(

bellisimo
06-05-2008, 07:06 PM
Hicks seems too blatant to be something special and I'm just surprised for that reason alone that he was not eaten on the first night. So he must be on the evil side. That is my conclusion....meaning I vote for HICKS

current votes

Indy - 2 *gyron, SIG*
Hicks - 1 *BellisiMo*

Pig Nash
06-05-2008, 07:11 PM

All this wolf nonsense was getting on my nerves so I figured I'd better do some detective work and who better to seek help out from then Anthem, the new teacher? He knew everyone in town fairly well so I asked him to conduct a little research. Well, he found out the true intentions of one member of the town, but later that night was eaten by wolves. How am I supposed to get this wolf problem to go away? He was my SEER!

I fear I'm going to have to take sides in this battle sooner or later. My hiding place is not good enough to keep me safe forever, although it is nice not having that creep, btown, around anymore. I don't think Digestown will ever be profitable again, so I must side with whoever is going to win and figure out how best to profit from whatever the result. Maybe I can make some money selling tickets to see a werewolf....hmmm.

(btw, Anthem was the seer. Naturallystoned just forgot to put it in his story.)

Pig Nash
06-05-2008, 07:13 PM
current votes

Indy - 2 *gyron, SIG*
Hicks - 1 *BellisiMo*

I think you have the votes wrong, I have it:

Indy - 1 *SIG*
Hicks - 1 *Belli*
Gyron - 1 *Indy*

SoupIsGood
06-05-2008, 07:17 PM
Ah. Damn.

Hicks
06-05-2008, 07:21 PM
.............the blind are now truly without site..............the blade tickles the back of the neck.................the dawn is dead forever.....................our last vote is for btown.............

Major Cold
06-05-2008, 09:55 PM
Dearest Bertha,

The horror came in the night. Dressed in blood and death it came and struck fear in the heart of it's prey. I feared fir my life, but I feared for the lives of my towns folk. Through the anxiety I have come to care for their lives. Death came to one. Anthem was the first one to suggest that we tally our votes. Belly did and Anthem died. Now the witch hunt begins. We have to kill a wolf or we all will die. I will beseech the town to think this out so that it won't become a witch hunt. We have to be calculated. I hope to write again, but if the the town hangs another human I may bot write again. Come to me my dearest. Blanket me with thy girth.

In Fear,

intridcold

Major Cold
06-05-2008, 10:03 PM
OK I am down on giving my vote until I hear from others

Trader Joe
06-06-2008, 12:58 AM
I was one of the stronger humans last game, as I was the first mayor to bag a wolf by hanging Pig Nash, but then I was eaten. Also I haven't voted for anyone yet.

More bad news coming today not only was poor Anthem, murdered, but he also had a special power that gave us humans a distinct advantage. He could see the true intentions of each character. Now we are left with no way to know who is good and who is evil. Apparently Gyron may have a way to tell through genetics, but I question his own motivations. Two have voted to send me to the gallows. SIG and Gyron. I'm not sure why. Gyron does have some excuse as I voted for him on day one, but SIG seems to be voting for me to hang in cold blood.
I do not know who I will vote for yet. I will wait and see what others seem to think.

Hoop
06-06-2008, 01:31 AM
From the Journal of The Sheep Farmer.

For the past week I have been locked in the basement of some crazy man. He was consistently babbling about the weather and the things he does to sheep and says they are all asking for it. :hmm: He didn't physically harm me, but it will be hard to get that picture of those tiny briefs out of my head. He was even prancing around in a wedding dress on the day I escaped. :crazy:

I finally got all my sheep rounded up, one was wearing a tuxedo and had rice in the pockets, go figure. They are all really spoked, I think it's more than just the threat of being eaten by a wolf, they're scared of the crazy man most of all.

While I was locked away, I hear I missed 2 hanging and at least 3 or more murders. I didn't get the whole story, that Hicks guy was so drunk I couldn't make out all he was saying. I passed Gyron on the street talking to himself at the top of his lungs, WOLVES, THEY'RE ALL WOLVES I TELL YOU, THEY"RE *&%$#%*&^% WOLVES!"

I stopped by Soup's Soup Shop, had the worst bowl of soup I have ever tasted. After one sip, the owner comes running out and said the cook dipped it out of the wrong pot and that was were his laundry was soaking. They didn't charge me and said I could eat free for a week, but I think he did it on purpose, I'm not going back.

I stopped by the massage parlor, I needed to relax after this crazy week. After receiving a "massage" from my favorite working babe, Suaveness, I must say I feel much better now. Indy swears Suaveness is really a male, not sure I believe him though, He says Lord Helmet is not a real Lord either. :rolleyes:

While I was in the massage parlor I saw Bellisimo slipping in the back door, he went into a room with newman8r. There were a lot of weird growling noises going on and I even heard a few whimpering sounds. Not sure what to think about it yet. :confused:

-Hoop "The Sheep Farmer"

Anyway I vote to :hang: SoupIsGood

I hope I made the right choice.

N8R
06-06-2008, 01:44 AM
I awoke to the sounds of screaming and horror...I left the remote of the TV on and it was a re-run of one of my favourite B-Mo movies "Girly Screamin." Once the realization set in that I was still alive and well I wandered outside to the screams of a man, who I am now told is btown, wearing a wedding dress and screaming for Mr. Cotton Fluff?

I too went to Soup's Soup Shop and had a bowl of soup, but it was too good to just run out on the check like a usually do so I had to call up B-Mo and ask for some money. Of course his lending of money comes with a hefty price. I guess Hoop heard this payment going down in the massage parlor.

I want to make a wise choice on who to send to the gallows this time but I do not know who to hunt.

I think I will go with my gut feeling from last time and cast my vote for INDY.

bellisimo
06-06-2008, 02:43 AM
current votes

Indy - 3 *gyron, SIG, newman8r*
Hicks - 1 *BellisiMo*
SIG - 1 *Hoop*
Btown - 1 *Hicks*

bellisimo
06-06-2008, 02:49 AM
ah come on! Anthem was the seer?!
:( :( :(

then it doesn't make much sense to me as to why Hicks would be speaking as if he is the seer...maybe he fell on his head a few times in this forsaken town's rocky roads...in any case I don't trust people who can't speak properly...

bellisimo
06-06-2008, 03:05 AM
just remembered that Anthem had voted for Newman...and the next thing you know...he is dead...

maybe its something to look into...

Raskolnikov
06-06-2008, 03:30 AM
Honestly I had forgotten Anthem was playing, but it does not surprise me now that he's dead. I expected the wolves to eat the particularly strong humans from the last game first.
I agree, that's probably the main reason Anthem was finished off. Plus he was the only one making anything close to a list of suspects. Those wolves were damn lucky that he was the seer too...

Can anyone else name the major players from last game? Off the top of my head I remember Rasko, Anthem, and Fool. Two of which aren't in this game anymore. If Rasky is human, then he better watch out.
Thanks for throwing my name out there....

Raskolnikov
06-06-2008, 04:00 AM
Ok, for now, my wolves are Hicks, Since86 and Lord Helmet. If anyone wants me to explain, PM me. I have a crackpot theory, based on some very doubtful assumptions, as any good crackpot theory.

So, in order to maximize the chance of hanging one of my wolves, my vote goes to Hicks.

N8R
06-06-2008, 06:16 AM
Rasko scares me....

bellisimo
06-06-2008, 06:38 AM
current votes

Indy - 3 *gyron, SIG, newman8r*
Hicks - 2 *BellisiMo, Rasko*
SIG - 1 *Hoop*
Btown - 1 *Hicks*

bellisimo
06-06-2008, 06:39 AM
Rasko scares me....

thats cause you're a wolf...or a canadian...:-p

N8R
06-06-2008, 07:35 AM
B-Mo kills puppies....and children

Trader Joe
06-06-2008, 08:16 AM
I'll go with Rasko and Bellisimo and cast a vote to hang Hicks.

Although I am very leary of Since86, and would be inclined to possibly vote for him, unfortunately I have to try and keep myself out of the gallows.

Major Cold
06-06-2008, 08:43 AM
just remembered that Anthem had voted for Newman...and the next thing you know...he is dead...

maybe its something to look into...

But it could be a ploy to get rid of someone Newman voted for. Which was Gyron, but he also hinted at Indy. I felt that Indy was it. This "confirms" it.

I wish for Indy to pay for these travesties.

Trader Joe
06-06-2008, 09:08 AM
But it could be a ploy to get rid of someone Newman voted for. Which was Gyron, but he also hinted at Indy. I felt that Indy was it. This confirms it.

Newman voted for me to hang on both days so far.
So, I'm not really sure where this logic is coming from.
I'm not sure there's any such thing as something being "confirmed" at this point especially considering most of us are just taking blind shots in the dark the first few days.

Major Cold
06-06-2008, 09:21 AM
But it could be a ploy to get rid of someone Newman voted for. Which was Gyron, but he also hinted at Indy. I felt that Indy was it. This "confirms" it.

Is that better wolfie?

Trader Joe
06-06-2008, 09:25 AM
Your logic still does not add up. Newman never voted for Gyron. Unless I am misreading your post.

N8R
06-06-2008, 09:32 AM
I have voted Indy both times.

btowncolt
06-06-2008, 09:39 AM
Current votes

Indy - 4 *gyron, SIG, newman8r, intridcold*
Hicks - 3 *BellisiMo, Rasko, Indy*
SIG - 1 *Hoop*
Btown - 1 *Hicks*
Bellisimo - *btowncolt*

I will jump into the fray, albiet in vain, and cast my vote for bellisimo.

bellisimo
06-06-2008, 10:07 AM
oh btown - just cause I dont want anything to do with you and your basement doesn't mean that you should hang me! won't you think of my lovely fans?!?!

I do find it rather ironic that you do not vote for someone who has casted their vote against you for the past 2 rounds...aka Hicks.

I don't understand some of the logic you guys are following here at the moment...but I'm pretty certain that INDY is a human...it is one of the few things in this game that I feel confident about...which i can say the same about Suaveness...

if anyone of them turns out to be a wolf then I have put my faith into the wrong hands...

SIG and Hoop I ask you to consider changing your votes to Hicks for the sake of finding out just what is going on with this person.

btowncolt
06-06-2008, 10:10 AM
I don't care if you're a wolf or not. I hate foreigners.

:flirt:

N8R
06-06-2008, 10:37 AM
Belli you wolf, I change my vote to HICKS

btowncolt
06-06-2008, 10:39 AM
Current votes

Hicks - 4 *BellisiMo, Rasko, Indy, n8r*
Indy - 3 *gyron, SIG, intridcold*
SIG - 1 *Hoop*
Btown - 1 *Hicks*
Bellisimo - 1 *btowncolt*

Still waiting to hear from: Lord Helmet, Robertmo, Since86, Suaveness

Trader Joe
06-06-2008, 10:54 AM
Belli you wolf, I change my vote to HICKS

Just curious if you'd be willing to share what made you do that. Considering you voted for me the first day. If you don't want to do it here, you could PM me. Or send me a messenger pigeon or however we communicate secretly in this town.

Major Cold
06-06-2008, 11:21 AM
btown - 2 (shade, btown)
suaveness - 1 (hicks)
newman8r - 1 (gyron)

Sorry i misread this as newman voting for gyron. My bad. I pay attention more.

Gyron
06-06-2008, 11:25 AM
The people of the town are going crazy pointing fingers at one another, no one seems to know their own identity at this point with as many fingers that are being thrown around.
It scares me that the panic has set in and fear that we will make another mistake on this day. I could very well be wrong with my vote. I have had thoughts of changing several times since I cast the vote. Several make good arguments for certian citizens. What do I do?

B-mo, the local town celebrity, swears my choice is not a wolf and that we should all vote for the blabbering "Hicks". How do I know if he tells the truth or if he just has a predjudice against people from Indiana,West Virginia, and Kentucky. You know..... "Hicks"........

I tend to believe him when he says he knows something, but I do not know why. He's convincing in ways I do not understand. Maybe thats why he always has so many hot chicks around him at all times.....

B-Mo, I'll give you the chance this time and change my vote to Hicks, but I swear to you, if we hang a Human, I'll cast my vote for you the next day if I survive the night.

I have been to the gruesome scene of Anthem's murder and it looks like they surprised him while he was performing some sort of sacred ritual. He did not have the opportunity to injure the wolf or wolves that created the alter of blood from his body.

From the observation of the scene it looks as though Anthem had a special ability to view the true face of an individual, wolf or not and he was in process of performing his ritual when he was slaughtered. This my friends is a true loss to this town. One that would have given us a true advantage over the wolf or wolves, however many there may be.

Whomever they may be, they are toying with us now. They enscribed in blood on the wall, "Your Move" as though this is a game to them. Well we shall end this game with their wolf fur worn as trinkets if we are able to find them before they slaughter us all........

I must go see Fool now, he wants me to do a paternity test on one of his sheep. He's concerned that Btown may be artifically impregnanting his sheep.......But using his own member to do the deed. Btown is truly a strange man...umm woman....uhh, nah thats not right.....umm who knows....you figure it out. I don't have the equipment or tests to figure that one out.....

btowncolt
06-06-2008, 11:28 AM
Current votes

Hicks - 5 *BellisiMo, Rasko, Indy, n8r, Gyron*
Indy - 2 *SIG, intridcold*
SIG - 1 *Hoop*
Btown - 1 *Hicks*

Major Cold
06-06-2008, 11:30 AM
Dearest Bertha,

The fog is thick in Digesttown today. It is a thick blanket of denial and false leading. I hope that I am not in that camp. I hate to to lead yet another innocent man to the gallows. It is by this fear that I have reluctantly kept my vote on Indy. If I fail I may be slaughtered. May the heavens look kind on my poor soul. May your substantial "beauty" keep my heart and mind from the condition known as the Hicks. I need the operation soon. I feel the urge to blubber like a bafoon more and more. I shall see Dr. Gyron. He can save me.

Anxious,
intridcold

Trader Joe
06-06-2008, 11:48 AM
Even as I could already feel the noose slipping around my neck two of those who voted for me changed their minds. Newman and Gyron switched and decided to vote for Hicks. This utterly baffled me as I have already voted for GYron to hang on day one and Newman has been wanting to see me strung up since the first sign of wolves. It was truely a strange change of events. Perhaps they both have motives I do not yet know.
I also voted for Hicks, and I hope my choice is wise. I made it with help from the counsel of bellisimo and Rasko. I hope they are not up to their tricky Euro ways. I trust belli, but I have not much contact with Rasko yet. I do not yet have blood on my hands and I hope that as the day ends I will still be clean. I would hate to have an innocent (albeit crazy) man's blood on my hands. We humans need to get a wolf as soon as possible.

Pig Nash
06-06-2008, 11:57 AM
The last four voters have until 8:00 PM (so that players getting home from work may post their vote.) I'll pm them.

SoupIsGood
06-06-2008, 12:11 PM
I will also change my vote to Hicks.

btowncolt
06-06-2008, 12:14 PM
Current votes

Hicks - 6 *BellisiMo, Rasko, Indy, n8r, Gyron, Hicks, SIG*
Indy - 1 *intridcold*
SIG - 1 *Hoop*
Btown - 1 *Hicks*

(Sorry for updating this every few posts, but people keep changing votes and I want to try to keep it current)

Suaveness
06-06-2008, 12:52 PM
Can you kill the dead? Can I vote for Shade? Would that make him an extraconcentrated ghost?

Hmm...since I don't really know anything, I'll vote newman8r

Raskolnikov
06-06-2008, 01:23 PM
Hmm, this is going too easy. Probably not a good sign.

.............the blind are now truly without site..............the blade tickles the back of the neck.................the dawn is dead forever.....................our last vote is for btown.............
It's like he somehow knew his days were numbered...

Since86
06-06-2008, 01:27 PM
I had to come down from my post today, the yard was too unkept for my liking. It was a horrible humid day, even in the morning hours . What made it worse is I kept having to look over my shoulder. I know it's crazy to think a wolf would attack during the day, but the town lost more than just a member in Anthem. It lost a vital tool, and no not in that way. Anthem had the gift too look into people's souls and tell if they were innocent or not. Only if he could have been saved.

I think I shall cast my vote to Btown. I don't know why, but the out in front weird behavior of him and Hicks trouble me. I think they might be hiding in plain view.

btowncolt
06-06-2008, 01:30 PM
Current votes

Hicks - 6 *BellisiMo, Rasko, Indy, n8r, Gyron, Hicks, SIG*
Btown - 2 *Hicks, Since86*
Indy - 1 *intridcold*
SIG - 1 *Hoop*
Newman8r - 1 *Suaveness*

Still waiting to hear from: Lord Helmet, Robertmo

Trader Joe
06-06-2008, 01:36 PM
Thanks for updating the votes Btown. It makes it a lot easier

Lord Helmet
06-06-2008, 02:02 PM
My vote shall be Hicks!

btowncolt
06-06-2008, 02:03 PM
Current votes

Hicks - 7 *BellisiMo, Rasko, Indy, n8r, Gyron, Hicks, SIG, Lord Helmet*
Btown - 2 *Hicks, Since86*
Indy - 1 *intridcold*
SIG - 1 *Hoop*
Newman8r - 1 *Suaveness*

Still waiting to hear from: Robertmo

btowncolt
06-06-2008, 02:04 PM
Dear Penthouse Forum,

I never thought it would happen to me.

(REMAINING EDITED FOR CONTENT)

-btowncolt

btowncolt
06-06-2008, 02:21 PM
Afternoon surveillance notes -

The town is clamoring for the blood of Hicks. Of the 14 remaining souls of our fair village, fully half wish for his demise. And while Hicks has been publicly calling for my death for two evenings now, I cannot bring myself to seek retribution - unlike these other poor fools, I still have not forgotten that Hicks, the Great Father, gave creepy and sweaty cyber-birth to all of us those years ago. Surely a man so benevolent could not succumb to the temptation of wolfdom. That being said, I understand at least one aspect of that temptation - the sheep! So supple and.....I digress. It appears Hicks shall see the gallows tonight.

We will see this evening what this decision brings. While I fear a great mistake has been made, the thought that even one wolf could be eliminated from our ranks brings a slight tremble of joy in my naughty parts. We still await the vote of Robertmto, but his opinion will do little to change the tide that has swept through the sea of public opinion. Hicks will die today.

Bellisimo has campaigned vociferously for the end of Hicks. If he is right, my time may soon be at end - my xenophobia may catch up to me; assuming I even survive the wolves onslaught that nightfall must bring. If Bellisimo is wrong, his safety is compromised. I will advise him to hide in the relative safety of my basement. A little lotion may yet save him from the masses!

The public hanging will soon take place. I must find my place in the square so as to take revealing photos of Hicks to photoshop on pictures of sheep for my........personal collection.

-btowncolt

From the notes of btowncolt

Gyron
06-06-2008, 02:24 PM
Btown, we are still waiting on Robertmo, not lord helmet....

Damn, all those sheep are messing with your concentration.

Raskolnikov
06-06-2008, 02:34 PM
If Robertmto votes btown, there will still be a coin flip between btown and Hicks. Right?

btowncolt
06-06-2008, 02:36 PM
If Robertmto votes btown, there will still be a coin flip between btown and Hicks. Right?

[out of character]I am unfamiliar with that rule (haven't played the Wolf Game in forever). So someone can have 7 votes to 3 and still not be hung?[/out of character]

Raskolnikov
06-06-2008, 02:39 PM
Yep, new rule. Courtesy of Pig Nash.

btowncolt
06-06-2008, 02:45 PM
[out of character]I had no idea about that - brought into the game at the last minute. Weird.[/out of character]

Raskolnikov
06-06-2008, 02:49 PM
That's what I said too. Anyway, it's all in the big foreplay thread.

Btw, if you didn't know, why did you never wonder why you weren't hanged the first day? You did have the most votes...

btowncolt
06-06-2008, 02:51 PM
That's what I said too. Anyway, it's all in the big foreplay thread.

Btw, if you didn't know, why did you never wonder why you weren't hanged the first day? You did have the most votes...

I thought Shade and I were tied - looks like you're right. I'll keep that in mind for however long I have left.

Trader Joe
06-06-2008, 03:06 PM
In this case, it would have to be an overwhelmingly odd set of coinflips for Btown to be hung in place of Hicks.

Hicks
06-06-2008, 03:07 PM
I think if the person with 2nd most votes has as many or more votes than 3rd through Xth combined, they "compete" with the leading vote getter in deciding who gets hanged.

Trader Joe
06-06-2008, 03:08 PM
I think its only if the second or third place has as many votes as there are wolves left which is highly unlikely with one person having half the players voting for him. We should probably keep this in the other thread though so we don't clutter this one up.

Gyron
06-06-2008, 03:17 PM
I'm strangely confused, the townsfolk are waiting for the mayor to proclaim who shall be hung this evening and all of a sudden it breaks into a statistics lesson.

Maybe Anthems Ghost has infected the town and wants us all to learn something......

Hoop
06-06-2008, 04:09 PM
From The Journal Of "The Sheep Farmer":

The town is in a uproar over the pending hanging of one of our citizens. It seems they want to hang that drunkard Hicks. Not sure if that is the right choice, I shall stay with my choice Of SIG, since he possibly tried to poison me with his God awful soup.

Bellisimo keeps telling me to vote for Hicks, is it a trick? maybe because I saw what has been going on in the back room of the Massage Parlor. Is Bellisimo a wolf in sheep's clothing?......... or no clothing. After all he once said he gave up women, was it for the unspoken love of man-wolf? Only time and another hanging will tell.

It seems the town's folk are under a spell, where counting just doesn't add up anymore. It seems the Hickster is done for, but however this new math works, I can't be sure.

I finally met up with the "crazy man" again, this time we came to an agreement. As long as he leaves ME alone, I'll turn my head and not interfere with the man-sheep love. As long as he doesn't harm the sheep. having seen the crazy man in his tiny briefs, I don't think he'll be hurting anyone anytime soon. ;)

I went to the funeral home to pay my respects to one of our beloved town members, Anthem, very sad indeed. I met a sexy young women there named Bertha from the Traveling Carnival, she said she was in town just for the day, and to not tell anyone else she was here, especially the "Cold One", he has been stalking her for months. After the showing she came back to my cabin. She's called "The Pretzel Girl" in the Carnival, because of her extreme double jointness. Let's just say I had a wonderful time. :devil:

Must rest now.............

- Hoop "The Sheep Farmer"

Trader Joe
06-06-2008, 04:23 PM
I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me

I still feel your touch in my dreams

Forgive me, my weakness, but I don't know why

Without you it's hard to survive

'Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling

And everytime we kiss, I swear I could fly

Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last

Need you by my side

'Cause everytime we touch, I feel the static

And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky

Can't you hear my heart beat so,

I can't let you go

Want you in my life

Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky

They wipe away tears that I cry

The good and the bad times, we've been through them all

You make me rise when I fall

Need you by my side

'Cause everytime we touch, I feel the static

And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky

Can't you hear my heart beat so,

I can't let you go

Want you in my life

Need you by my side...

btowncolt
06-06-2008, 04:32 PM
Excerpt of contract between btowncolt and Hoop:

Signatory btowncolt (hereinafter "btown") and signatory Hoop agree to the following:

1) Btown will, at all times, use all reasonable efforts to keep Hoop out of the basement level "pit" owned and maintained by btown.

2) Hoop will, at all times, allow btown access to the sheep flock maintained by Hoop.

3) Btown's usage of livestock do not include any right to shear sheep for commercial purposes, butcher sheep, move sheep off land owned by Hoop, etc.

4) Btown's usage of sheep includes all personal uses, both prurient and reasonable.

5) Hoop agrees to allow Btown unfettered access to sheep at all times, so long as Btown uses all reasonable efforts to keep the noise level in the barn below 60 decibels between the hours of 11pm and 5am EST.

Etc.............

From the Wolf Town Clerk's office

Hoop
06-06-2008, 04:40 PM
Except of contract between btowncolt and Hoop:

Signatory btowncolt (hereinafter "btown") and signatory Hoop agree to the following:

1) Btown will, at all times, use all reasonable efforts to keep Hoop out of the basement level "pit" owned and maintained by btown.

2) Hoop will, at all times, allow btown access to the sheep flock maintained by Hoop.

3) Btown's usage of livestock do not include any right to shear sheep for commercial purposes, butcher sheep, move sheep off land owned by Hoop, etc.

4) Btown's usage of sheep includes all personal uses, both prurient and reasonable.

5) Hoop agrees to allow Btown unfettered access to sheep at all times, so long as Btown uses all reasonable efforts to keep the noise level in the barn below 60 decibels between the hours of 11pm and 5am EST.

Etc.............

From the Wolf Town Clerk's office

Proposal excepted, pending a review by my lawyer. Don't want those crazy PETA people all over me.

-Hoop "The Sheep Farmer"

Trader Joe
06-06-2008, 04:41 PM
The sheep are all walking funny around town. Btown has a grin the size of Asia on his face. I fear for my rear.

Gyron
06-06-2008, 05:26 PM
I just looked outside my lab window and the sheep from hoops farm are all running terrified through town. Have the wolves begun day light attacks or has Btown finally installed his new sheep "Bed" in his basement??????

We should all fear for our lives and our rears.....

SycamoreKen
06-06-2008, 07:10 PM
:lurk:Less than an hour 'till the polls close! The suspense is killing me! Oh wait, I'm already dead!:drama:

Pig Nash
06-06-2008, 07:44 PM
Alright I'm ending this 15 minutes early because I've got a dinner date. I'll be pm'ing natstoned the results.

Have a nice evening.

bellisimo
06-06-2008, 08:23 PM
wow - i'm surprised by the amount of votes that has been changed...

does this mean that hicks is indeed a human? or are some of the wolves that i expected turned out to be human?

this town continues to puzzle me with every move they make...

i for one hope that Indy is indeed a human - last thing i want to do is to have my celebrity life taken away from me...

Natston
06-06-2008, 08:26 PM
Once again I was faced with the dilemma of which person I was going to hang. That day, I used a weighted pair of dice (hehe weighted pair) to determine the hangee. I hoped btown would be hung because of what the unspeakable thing he did to my poor pet aardvark...

HE BUT PANTALOONS ON IT!

However, Hicks ended up with the (un)lucky roll. He was led to the tree in the town circle, and was strung up. This seemed to be the right pick. Everybody thought he was a wolf...

But once again, we hung another human that day....

bellisimo
06-06-2008, 08:32 PM
damn it! :(

why did you have to be so sneaky HICKS! :( :( :(

Suaveness
06-06-2008, 08:35 PM
I can't believe you people thought he was a wolf....

bellisimo
06-06-2008, 08:46 PM
I can't believe you people thought he was a wolf....

do you have a better idea as to who might be a wolf? i'm open to suggestions.

Trader Joe
06-06-2008, 08:49 PM
Well, crap.

Trader Joe
06-06-2008, 08:52 PM
Today we sent Hicks to his doom. I voted for him following the lead of bellisimo. However, he was human. I now have innocent blood on my hands. I did not think bellisimo was a wolf, but now I have my doubts. However, how can I turn my back on someone who has been loyal to me in these dark times? Another dark night lies ahead. I pray that the wolves do not take me.

bellisimo
06-06-2008, 08:59 PM
ok so what can we gather so far?

I was wrong about Hicks and his antics to look like a seer...

the last 2 humans who were lynched both voted for Btown...Hicks 2 out of 2 and Shade 1 out of 1...

yet that means nothing considering they knew nothing about anyone...just like us....

at the moment i can't say i trust anyone to be a human anymore - this was a gutsy move by me to pursuade the votes from Indy to Hicks...if anyone who thinks that I'm a wolf can vote to hang me - and you'll see that I will die just like any other human....

worst case scenario...I die and be a legend forever due to the cause of my death...

in any case - us humans needs to stick together and find a way to identify these wolves...

because there is no mayor in this game...its hard to see any sort of grouping from anyone...

N8R
06-06-2008, 10:28 PM
B-Mo is now in trouble...

I have a bachelor party to attend Saturday to Sunday so I will check it before I leave which will be around 9:00AM on Saturday and then not again until Sunday night sometime. I hope everything slows down for the weekend?