PDA

View Full Version : Kittles and Aaron Williams for Rahim?

Unclebuck
06-11-2004, 01:13 PM
Reading ESPN Insider today 6/11, yes I subscribe.

He reports that he heard from several sources that the Nets and Blazers have discussed a Kittles and Williams for Rahim.

Chad Ford also reports that T-Mac has not told the Magic what he wants to do.

Rockets, offering Francis, Pacers offering anyone but Artest and J.O, Pistons maybe offering Rip, and someone else I forget, the Spurs were also mentioned as a possibility

Suaveness
06-11-2004, 01:14 PM
Which means Artest will not be traded.

TheSauceMaster
06-11-2004, 01:20 PM
Tmac has a Meeting next week with Magic Management , there moreless demanding a answer and don't wanna get burned like they did with Shaq

SkipperZ
06-11-2004, 05:12 PM

He reports that he heard from several sources that the Nets and Blazers have discussed a Kittles and Williams for Rahim.

Rockets, offering Francis, Pacers offering anyone but Artest and J.O, Pistons maybe offering Rip, and someone else I forget, the Spurs were also mentioned as a possibility

What a horrible trade for NJ unless they have something up their sleeve to replace Kittles. Does anyone know if that Planinic kid is any good? I mean unless they plan on starting Martin Rahim and Jefferson up front, Rahim wont even play enough to make up for the loss of their backup big man and starting SG.

Cactus Jax
06-11-2004, 05:16 PM
There's no way the Pacers can compete if the Clips are offering Maggette, Richardson, AND the #2 pick for T-Mac...NO WAY. And the Clips can have him for that much as well.

MagicRat
06-11-2004, 05:17 PM
Which means Artest will not be traded.

"The Pacers likely would offer anything on their roster besides Jermaine O'Neal or Ron Artest."

Not any sort of scoop, just speculation.....

Cactus Jax
06-11-2004, 05:20 PM
If the Clippers did make that trade with the Magic, would that be the first team ever to have the #1, AND #2 pick??? That would be really weird. :o :idea:

Arcadian
06-11-2004, 06:22 PM
T-Mac would have to want to play for the team, too, as his contract is up this year. I can't see Tracy or anyone wanting to play for the Clippers.

SpADeD
06-11-2004, 10:54 PM

I bet you a $1,000,000 that the Pistons don't trade hamilton. ;)

Why would they? He was the sole reason why they are in the Finals to begin with. Without Hamilton, the Pacers would be in the Finals.