Mal / Joker
Unclebuck

Unclebuck
05-20-2008, 10:14 AM
We can share

count55
05-20-2008, 10:15 AM
We can share

Now, this is what I call shameless politicking. ;)

bellisimo
05-20-2008, 10:17 AM
truth be told i thought both of you were more of a realist...however since we were in a season where being a realist made anyone a sunshiner - i've gone ahead with Mal

Kegboy
05-20-2008, 11:25 AM
however since we were in a season where being a realist made anyone a sunshiner

:eyebrow2:

Anyway, this is tough. UB instantly fell in love with another coach that could do no wrong, and Hicks had his "screw it, I'm going to be positive no matter what" epiphany.

Bball
05-20-2008, 11:37 AM
I don't think either one of you fits what I think a sunshiner should be. I suppose when the rubber meets the road Mal probably would be someone that wants to be a sunshiner but I think reality gets in the way of that too much. ....But since there's only 2 of you to choose from then that means Mal will get the vote.

Naptown_Seth
05-20-2008, 11:44 AM
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Mal / Joker
Unclebuck
Can, sure. But does there HAVE to be one, that's my question. ;)

Get off the happy pills, get ready to suck down a tall glass of lottery bust and then watch the Pacers draft a European SF.
:dance:
I won't even post the normally required Kegboy "This is fun". Save the bandwidth for it till after the draft.

Bball - I thought everyone was sunshiner looking from way down at your end of the darksider scale. Don't tell me there are bleaker outlooks out there. ;)

Unclebuck
05-20-2008, 01:06 PM
I know the Pacers will win the lottery tonight and will have their opportunity to draft their point guard who will lead them like Paul leads the Hornets

Bball
05-20-2008, 02:30 PM
Can, sure. But does there HAVE to be one, that's my question. ;)

Get off the happy pills, get ready to suck down a tall glass of lottery bust and then watch the Pacers draft a European SF.
:dance:
I won't even post the normally required Kegboy "This is fun". Save the bandwidth for it till after the draft.

Bball - I thought everyone was sunshiner looking from way down at your end of the darksider scale. Don't tell me there are bleaker outlooks out there. ;)

I haven't really been all that bleak this year. I was not looking favorably on TPTB but Tinsley was parked and JO's role was reduced and changed. I thought the team we were putting on the floor was growing together AND giving their all as a team... They also showed improvement as the season wore on. Even TPTB took a step toward restructuring (even if it was overdue). That doesn't mean it'll work like we'd hope... but at least it's a start. If the Bird era is going to suck then at least we're one year closer to its end instead of stuck wondering where to point the finger of blame at the two-headed monster.

I'm actually kind of happy right now!

BTW... UncleBuck... no pandering for votes!!! ;)

grace
05-20-2008, 02:58 PM
Change the title to delusional and I'll vote for UB every time.

Unclebuck
05-20-2008, 03:03 PM
Change the title to delusional and I'll vote for UB every time.

Hey, I can still change my vote for poster I love to hate.

Shade
05-20-2008, 03:19 PM
This is a really tough one. Pretty much a tie, IMO.

But since Hicks is running away with this so far, I'll vote for UB.

grace
05-20-2008, 03:28 PM
Hey, I can still change my vote for poster I love to hate.

At least then I'd get a vote. :kickcan:

N8R
05-22-2008, 03:38 AM
A little bump back to Page 1

Hicks
05-23-2008, 07:06 PM
Yay.......me?

Shade
05-23-2008, 08:22 PM
No fair. "Hicks" isn't an option.

Kegboy
05-23-2008, 09:15 PM
6 on 1 doesn't seem like a fair fight to me.