PDA

View Full Version : How I Met Your Mother Season Finale *WARNING! SPOILERS!*

duke dynamite
05-19-2008, 09:07 PM
In tonight's season finale of How I Met Your Mother, Ted proposed to Stella after getting dumping her before getting hit by a car while in a cab.

Give your reason why you voted how you did.

Did anyone else get the feeling that Barney has feelings for Robin?

What a clifhanger, I can't wait for next season!

JayRedd
05-19-2008, 09:21 PM
I agree that the original title of this thread was not cool, so I changed it. Please be more respectful of others in the future when posting spoiler-laden thread titles, y'all. - Shade

duke dynamite
05-19-2008, 10:04 PM
JayRedd said he didn't care. He shouldn't make a big deal out of it.

Shade
05-19-2008, 10:09 PM
JayRedd said he didn't care. He shouldn't make a big deal out of it.

I care.

duke dynamite
05-19-2008, 10:11 PM
Then you should have said something yourself instead of JayRedd quoting you.

C'mon, dude.

Hicks
05-19-2008, 10:20 PM
JayRedd isn't quoting him, Shade is talking within his message (Admins can edit posts, remember?)

duke dynamite
05-19-2008, 10:24 PM
Lovely.

Oh well... :P

Yeah. Take that, New Guy. :tongue: - Shade

N8R
05-20-2008, 03:08 AM
I voted No because of how he is telling his story to his kids. His older self has never mentioned an older step sister.

Also you can totally tell that Barney likes Robin now.

I just dont see Ted and Stella working although they did say she went to a st patty's day party and left early which the Yellow Umbrella suggests that his wife was at the same party (and he says it).

Just dont see it. I would like it cause I enjoy that actress and would not mind seeing her on this show as a recurring character.

Gyron
05-20-2008, 09:08 AM
If I'm not mistaken, I think I read she's signed on for the full next season in addition to Scrubs. So She might be the one.....

N8R
05-20-2008, 09:24 AM
In that case it would make sense that she at least says yes and they do or dont get married.

rexnom
05-20-2008, 10:49 AM
Wow. Sarah Chalke. The object of affection for two main comedy show characters...

I don't know what this means but I heard that Alicia Silverstone turned this part down before Chalke accepted it.

duke dynamite
05-20-2008, 03:32 PM
Don't edit my posts. I consider that abuse of power.

Sensitive. :-p ;) - Mal

Beat me to it. :laugh: - Shade

Kegboy
05-20-2008, 07:48 PM
I clicked undecided because I thought it was up in the air on whether Chalke was going to sign on or not.

If she has, than I would think she says yes. That means they'd have to tell us if she's the mother or not. I don't see how they couldn't.

Pig Nash
05-20-2008, 09:52 PM
i thought scrubs was done?

Gyron
05-21-2008, 12:02 AM
Scrubsa was cancelled by NBC, but then picked and renewed by ABC. Scrubs will be back for at least 18 episodes next season on a new channel! YEAH!!!

bellisimo
05-21-2008, 06:53 AM
the fact that Old Ted always refers to Barney and Robin as Uncle Barney and Aunt Robin - I'm going to say that they're going to end up hooking up later on down the line in a long term relationship :(

as for Stella - she is not the yellow umbrella gal...so we'll see what kind of a disaster it turns out to be...

JayRedd
05-21-2008, 05:37 PM
the fact that Old Ted always refers to Barney and Robin as Uncle Barney and Aunt Robin - I'm going to say that they're going to end up hooking up later on down the line in a long term relationship

Yeah. I've always expected that eventually. Even before the hook-up it seemed sort of inevitable.

Although, as devil's advocate, Saget would call each of them Aunt and Uncle individually even if they weren't together anyway.