PDA

View Full Version : The End of the West. Their Reign is Over. East is Back.

Suaveness
06-11-2004, 12:05 AM
That is all that needs to be said. The east is officially back. And we're going to be winning a lot of titles the next few years.

Starting with Indiana next year :devil:

Shade
06-11-2004, 12:07 AM
That is all that needs to be said. The east is officially back. And we're going to be winning a lot of titles the next few years.

:nod:

Hey, no shame in barely losing to the best. ;)

Suaveness
06-11-2004, 12:09 AM

:nod:

Hey, no shame in barely losing to the best. ;)

And injured, too.

sweabs
06-11-2004, 12:15 AM
I hear you guys - that's how I'm looking at things...makes me feel better :cool:

TheSauceMaster
06-11-2004, 12:20 AM
When Detriot wins it's 4th Game before the Lakers do then I will say the same , til then it's anyones series.

sweabs
06-11-2004, 12:21 AM
BTW - love the sig Sauce. :thumbsup:

TheSauceMaster
06-11-2004, 12:28 AM
BTW - love the sig Sauce. :thumbsup:

Thanks , I love it too and I believe it also :cool:

Unclebuck
06-11-2004, 12:42 AM
I think next season they should just make the Eastern Conference Finals the championship series.

And then maybe the following year they may have to seed the teams 1 thorugh 16 and do away wioth the conferences.

That is what everyone has been saying the past several years about the west

indygeezer
06-11-2004, 01:09 AM
Certainly explains how Brad Miller can dominate the west so easily huh? Mr All-Star! :zip:

:devil:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Snickers
06-11-2004, 01:23 AM
[ESPN in a week]Psh. Who really cared about the west to begin with? They're the East's b*tches.[/ESPN in a week]

Suaveness
06-11-2004, 09:32 AM
[ESPN in a week]Psh. Who really cared about the west to begin with? They're the East's b*tches.[/ESPN in a week]

HAahaha....you know that is what is going to happen. They are going to be on the East bandwagon now. Bah.

And then this time next year they will be gushing over the fact the Pacers won the title. :devil:

wallaceX2
06-11-2004, 09:44 AM
I can hear Stephen A. Smith a week from now,

"I knew the Pistons would win it from the beginning! I knew they had a chance! I never doubted them or hopped on the Lakers bandwagon or anything!" Seriously... :rolleyes: :puke:

Fool
06-11-2004, 10:24 AM
Certainly explains how Brad Miller can dominate the west so easily huh?

You know it.

Some of you have made reference to the fact that there is no shame in losing to the eventual winners, I totally agree with that. If my team losses to the eventual champions that leaves the possibility that my team was the 2nd best team in the league and if I'm going to lose anyway I would rather be (possibly) 2nd then definately 3rd,4th,5th, or whatever.

Slick Pinkham
06-11-2004, 10:53 AM
don't refer to them as the "Western Conference" any longer.

It's the Wuss-tern Conference

dominated by the (formerly) "Leastern Conference"

Zesty
06-11-2004, 10:57 AM

"I knew the Pistons would win it from the beginning! I knew they had a chance! I never doubted them or hopped on the Lakers bandwagon or anything!" Seriously... :rolleyes: :puke:

You need more words in CAPS in that sentence to reflect the amount of yelling he'll be doing while saying it.

I don't give a crap if the EC wins the title or not if it isn't the Pacers doing the winning.

Suaveness
06-11-2004, 11:21 AM

You need more words in CAPS in that sentence to reflect the amount of yelling he'll be doing while saying it.

I don't give a crap if the EC wins the title or not if it isn't the Pacers doing the winning.

Next year.... :devil: