PDA

View Full Version : How to get rid of a tree on your lawn

Anthem
05-15-2008, 09:52 PM
GkuG_RTS15I
Awesome.

indygeezer
05-15-2008, 10:00 PM
Step #1.......Clear the tree of all Tree People.

Gyron
05-15-2008, 10:48 PM
Step 2, make sure there isn't a LARGE BRICK WALL in your driving path 5 feet in front of the truck you are using to pull the tree down.

WHere the hell did he think he was gonna drive to get outta the way if he successfully was able to move quick enough..........

ROFL. Made me laugh....

LoneGranger33
05-16-2008, 10:51 AM
I believe they call that "Mission Accomplished"

Twes
05-16-2008, 01:02 PM
Step 2, make sure there isn't a LARGE BRICK WALL in your driving path 5 feet in front of the truck you are using to pull the tree down.

WHere the hell did he think he was gonna drive to get outta the way if he successfully was able to move quick enough..........

ROFL. Made me laugh....

Plus he's connected to it with a frigging chain.

Kind of like a dog running away from a balloon tied to it's tail.

Major Cold
05-16-2008, 01:24 PM
Use a saw.

kester99
05-16-2008, 05:27 PM
He did exactly what he set out to do....it was just that whole consequences thing that he misunderestimated.

Oh. And the weight of the tree.

SycamoreKen
05-16-2008, 07:54 PM
I'm thinking his insurance agent will be laughing at him too.

Cut it off and then blow up the stump.

Putnam
05-16-2008, 08:11 PM
Where was this? The palm tree says tropical, but that still leaves a huge belt of the planet. I cannot identify the accent they speak on the video, either.

The lack of foresight that made that possible is common throughout the third world. (Doing stupid things over and over is one way to stay poor.) What stands out to me is that, when the tree crashed down, destroyed the truck and possibly killed the man, nobody shouted, cursed or screamed. No Americans would have watched that happen in silence. No German would have allowed it to happen. No Russian would have been living near a palm tree.

Anthem
05-16-2008, 09:25 PM
Where was this? The palm tree says tropical, but that still leaves a huge belt of the planet. I cannot identify the accent they speak on the video, either.

The lack of foresight that made that possible is common throughout the third world. (Doing stupid things over and over is one way to stay poor.) What stands out to me is that, when the tree crashed down, destroyed the truck and possibly killed the man, nobody shouted, cursed or screamed. No Americans would have watched that happen in silence. No German would have allowed it to happen. No Russian would have been living near a palm tree.
South Africa, supposedly. Boer.

duke dynamite
05-19-2008, 01:49 AM
Ahem...dynamite!

DisplacedKnick
05-19-2008, 10:29 AM
Ahem...dynamite!

Yeah - until they hit a gas line and then . . .

Of course if there's any left over you can go fishing.