PDA

View Full Version : Embarassing Arrests

MyFavMartin
05-09-2008, 08:20 PM
http://theloveofsports.com/index.php/site/comments/top_10_most_embarrassing_arrests/

Interestingly, no Pacers or Colts involved.

idioteque
05-09-2008, 08:48 PM
#4 isn't embarassing, it's just plain terrible. I won't even repost it here but just...WOW.

d_c
05-09-2008, 09:00 PM
Should note that there are 5 NFL players total on that list, including the Top 3 plus one NFL coach while there is 1 NBA player.

And I'm not hating on the NFL. I love football and the NFL and I watch it despite all the thuggery (of which there is far greater than the NFL). Just saying.....

tdubb03
05-09-2008, 09:26 PM
I'm disappointed there was no mention of Cecil "Cuddle Monster" Collins. Then again, he was sleep walking and all.

Kemo
05-09-2008, 10:59 PM
10. Dick Williams

The former MLB left fielder, third baseman and three-time World Series manager was in Fort Myers, Florida for the World Series of Fantasy Baseball Camp in January of 2000. Police were called to the 70-year-old’s hotel room after guests complained of a man walking around naked and masturbating outside his room. The (aptly named) septuagenarian pleaded no contest and spent just one night in jail, but for years many believed the arrest, which came just a few weeks before the Hall of Fame voting, yanked Dick from the list of that year’s Hall of Fame shoo-ins.

lmmfao!!! bad choice of words but i laughed out loud .. how fitting for the article