PDA

View Full Version : Diener has surgury on his Big Toe

CableKC
05-07-2008, 05:20 PM
Minor news.....

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/52377/20080507/diener_undergoes_big_toe_surgery/

I wonder if his Big Toe was bothering him throughout the season and whether it affected his shot. I really hope that was the case :pray:, his shooting really sucked this last season.

Hicks
05-07-2008, 05:25 PM
I don't know how much that affected his shot or not, but I think I remember this being a nagging injury of his.

LG33
05-07-2008, 06:56 PM
Three months!? God damn. He has such a good work ethic I was kind of hoping he'd have plenty of time to work on his game in the off-season.

NuffSaid
05-07-2008, 09:03 PM
I don't know how much that affected his shot or not, but I think I remember this being a nagging injury of his.
Apparently it was. One good sign comes from this...Diener is certain to be a Pacers next season. That's not a bad thing. I rather liked the hard work Lil' D put in for us.

Eindar
05-08-2008, 01:51 AM
Apparently it was. One good sign comes from this...Diener is certain to be a Pacers next season. That's not a bad thing. I rather liked the hard work Lil' D put in for us.

Somehow, I don't think he'd appreciate that nickname.

I think he's a decent backup even with a good toe. That's great, but we need a starter for 82 games.