PDA

View Full Version : OT - 2003 Donald Sterling Sex Scandal Deposition - Very Funny

OakMoses
05-01-2008, 11:19 AM
Apparently Sterling's even cheap with prostitutes. If you've got the time to read the highlights of the deposition, it's worth it. They've done a good job of pointing out the interesting parts with big red arrows.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0812041sterling1.html (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0812041sterling1.html)

NBA Owner In Sex Scandal

Los Angeles Clippers boss admitted he paid to play

<META content="NBA Owner In Sex Scandal" name=TITLE>http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art3/0812041inside1.jpg AUGUST 12--Just what the NBA needs, another sex scandal: Donald Sterling, the miserly tycoon who owns the Los Angeles Clippers, testified last year that he regularly paid a Beverly Hills woman for sex, describing her as a $500-a-trick "freak" with whom he coupled "all over my building, in my bathroom, upstairs, in the corner, in the elevator." Sterling's graphic testimony--which came during a two-day pretrial deposition in connection with a lawsuit he filed against the woman, Alexandra Castro--will surely nettle basketball commissioner David Stern, who normally has to explain away the behavior of 20-something athletes, not married 70-year-old club owners worth nearly a billion. During a sworn January 2003 deposition, Sterling denied having a relationship with Castro, though he changed his testimony when questioned again last August. In often explicit detail, Sterling recounted three years of transactions with Castro, whom he met in mid-1999 (below you'll find excerpts from Sterling's deposition). While acknowledging that, "maybe I morally did something wrong," the Clippers owner was not shy when it came to describing hour-long sessions with Castro, whom Sterling credited with "sucking me all night long" and whose "best sex was better than words could express." Testifying that he was "quietly concealing it from the world," Sterling had a blunt appraisal of his "exciting" relationship with Castro: "It was purely sex for money, money for sex, sex for money, money for sex." Sterling, a Los Angeles real estate mogul, bought the Clippers in 1981 for $12.5 million and the franchise--one of the most profitable in the NBA--is now worth more than $200 million. Since Sterling's purchase, the team has amassed the NBA's worst combined record and gained a reputation as a stingy operation that will trade an exceptional player before paying him a superstar's salary. (14 pages)

avoidingtheclowns
05-01-2008, 11:44 AM
dude is an old romantic.

NuffSaid
05-01-2008, 01:31 PM
dude is an old romantic.
More like a hard-up old fart, but I ain't hatin' on 'em. Any 70 yr old man who can still get it up you gotta give him his props! :p I wonder if his Alexandria Castro is the same as the Mexican artist (http://thev247.onset.freedom.com/video/castro_1110___video.html/alexandra_mexican.html)?

Kofi
05-01-2008, 01:43 PM
That was like something out of Hustler. I think I'm slightly aroused.

avoidingtheclowns
05-01-2008, 03:05 PM
Q. Can you answer my question?

A. But the girl was providing sex for money. She was exciting. It was exciting, I have to tell you, and it was good. And it was delicious, and it was the best of the best.

(page 6)

pie is delicious -- but hookers? i wouldn't think so. though we should probably ask ronaldo or jayredd to be sure.

jmoney2584
05-01-2008, 03:38 PM
Well, I have never been one to have any issues with the ladies...but I think Sterling just inspired me to do better in school...I need a multi-million dollar empire, I know this now..not a doubt in my mind.

MyFavMartin
05-02-2008, 01:02 PM
Well, I have never been one to have any issues with the ladies...but I think Sterling just inspired me to do better in school...I need a multi-million dollar empire, I know this now..not a doubt in my mind.

Shouldn't be that hard to find an ex of Mike Tyson's.

jmoney2584
05-02-2008, 01:09 PM
Haha, I don't want THAT part...I think it would be a little beat up..and that isn't an abusive reference...just ew.

Los Angeles
05-02-2008, 01:53 PM
Favorite song lyric ever:

"I love them whores, they never judge you.
What can you say when you're a whore?"

- Perry Farrell, Jane's Addiction

JayRedd
05-03-2008, 12:13 AM
This may have just leapfrogged Catch 22 and Sun Also Rises to become the best prose I've ever read.

Q: Did you refer to her as honey on many occasions?

A: I call everybody. Every secretary is honey. I'm a flowery man. If you are having sex with a woman you are paying for, you always call her honey because you can't remember her name.

A: When a girl seduces me and tells me all of these hot stories and dirty things and tells me how much she wants to suck on me and takes my shoes off and licks my feet and touches me. When I'm in a limousine and she takes [off] all her clothes. The limo driver said, "What is going on?" And she started sucking me on the way to Mr. Koon's house. And I thank her. I thank her for making me feel good.

Q: Sir, the question was "Is this your handwriting?"

A: But the girl was providing sex for money. She was exciting. It was exciting. I have to tell you, and it was good. And it was delicious, and it was the best of the best. And maybe I morally did something wrong, but I didn't...

Q: Did you tell your wife that?

A: I don't know if I told my...I probably didn't tell my wife that. Would anybody tell their wife that?

Q: And [you wrote] "And I adore you more than words could express."

A: Her best sex was better than words could express.

A: She was the best of the best...The best sex that anybody ever had.

A: And she said, "Boy, you are going to have the best time that you ever had in your life. And then she just walked over to the bed. She lied there. Spread her legs out. And it was the most incredible sight. It was exciting, and it was stimulating.

Q: So you didn't forget about that particular experience?

A: A man doesn't forget about it because I never had an experience when I opened the door in a hotel room and the girl was standing there stark nude, you know, with her hands up in the air. You know, "Boy, am I waiting for you."

A: I wouldn't have a child and certainly not with that piece of trash. Come on. This girl is the lowest form. Wait until the man testify as to...she is a freak. A total freak.

Q: Now when was it you became aware of the opinion that she is the woman of the lowest form? When was that?

A: Well, I will tell you. When a woman excites you, sometimes that part of your body that controls your mind. I knew from the day she came in that she was a total freak and a piece of trash. How did I know? The girl immediately told me she lived eight months with Mike Tyson. Not only she lived with him -- he may be a fine gentleman -- but the circumstances how she was "screened." Before she could be with [Iron Mike], she had to screw this man and her girlfriend had to screw this man. And in screwing him, he had to decide -- this man -- whether she was a "qualified person" to meet Mike Tyson. So she gave it everything she could. She told me about each and every move -- everything she did with "the screener."