PDA

View Full Version : Cowardly shooting during robbery

Erik
04-23-2008, 06:35 AM
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080423/NEWS02/804230439
In a fast-growing housing subdivision on the northeastern outskirts of Franklin, neighbors sat outside Tuesday enjoying a warm spring evening.

As they watched children jumping through sprinklers, some neighbors discovered that the pregnant bank teller shot in a morning robbery on Indianapolis' Far Eastside was their neighbor Katherin Shuffield, 30.

The shooting sparked indignation from Indianapolis' mayor, who has made the fight against crime a priority for his administration, and police chief. The teller is five months pregnant with twins, who are doing fine, neighbors and the mayor said Tuesday night.

Shuffield was shot in the abdomen Tuesday morning at the Huntington Bank branch, 2030 N. Post Road. Tuesday night, police continued to seek the person who carried a 9 mm MP5-like rifle into the bank about 9:30 a.m. I know crap like this is getting to be everyday news, but this one concerns me a little more. That's my bank, I know the victim, my wife was supposed to go there but thankfully forgot. They had our neighborhood on lockdown and found a couple of bills with the exploded security dye behind our house. Thank God the bullet missed the unborn babies, we have to keep praying that the lady makes it through.

indygeezer
04-23-2008, 06:54 AM
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080423/NEWS02/804230439 I know crap like this is getting to be everyday news, but this one concerns me a little more. That's my bank, I know the victim, my wife was supposed to go there but thankfully forgot. They had our neighborhood on lockdown and found a couple of bills with the exploded security dye behind our house. Thank God the bullet missed the unborn babies, we have to keep praying that the lady makes it through.

I drive thru that intersection every AM and was there about 30 minutes after it happend. So, what was going on at the Nottingham about 6 PM? I saw acrowd in the parking lot, about 5 police cars and 3-4 more sscreaming down 21st street. They had one guy in cuffs and looked like they were talking with 3-4 more.
I've heard nothing about that incident.

Pig Nash
04-23-2008, 11:46 AM
That used to be my bank branch until we moved up to noblesville. :shudder:

Erik
04-25-2008, 09:19 PM
The babies died.

Ownagedood
04-25-2008, 09:27 PM
The babies died.

Ya. :sad: they really need to get this guy and kick his arse.

Trader Joe
04-26-2008, 03:27 AM
Special place in hell for cowards.