View Full Version : Police Arrest Colts Running Back Outside Nightclub

PiratePrincess
04-20-2008, 11:09 PM
Kenton Keith Faces Counts Including Public Intoxication, Disorderly Conduct

http://www.theindychannel.com/sports/15941208/detail.html

Kraft
04-20-2008, 11:31 PM
How silly.

It never pays to argue with cops. Just go home.

tdubb03
04-20-2008, 11:34 PM
He hasn't gotten cut already?

duke dynamite
04-21-2008, 02:01 AM
Not an empty seat in the house.

btowncolt
04-21-2008, 11:10 AM
It was a pretty decent bet to say the Colts were going to take a RB in the 2nd round anyway - now I would be fairly surprised if they didn't.

Keith can't catch, can't pick up tough yards, and the running back crop this year is pretty stupendous. And now he's a negative headline to boot.

SoupIsGood
04-21-2008, 12:29 PM
Keith can't catch, can't pick up tough yards, and the running back crop this year is pretty stupendous. And now he's a negative headline to boot.

Yep. Going into this year I was expected Keith to be demoted to 3rd RB. Now he'll probably be lucky to stay w/ the team.

Jonathan
04-21-2008, 01:09 PM
The guy is/was a very capable back up RB to 29. I do not know what happened at Cloud 9 on Saturday Evening, but he got into in an argument with a cop. The cop put several charges on him and he will plead to a disordly conduct. It will be interesting to see who we draft w/ the 58th pick. The Colts grade players and take what the player they think they need the most. I was thinking we would draft a RB, but if we have a higher rated pass rusher on the board we must take him. The game against San Diego was lost b/c a lack of pass rush not on Keith's fumble. Billy Volek & Michael Turner (second string players) had a good day playing against our D.

Slick Pinkham
04-21-2008, 02:09 PM
Happy Patriots Day, btowncolt! Fringe benefit of living in Bradyland-- an extra HOLIDAY, though it's likely not warm yet. New England should have all the years holidays in July.

FYI: Patriots Day is a state holiday in Massachusetts, when the Boston Marathon is run, the Red Sox play at 11 AM, and more importantly there are Revolutionary War reenactments & such to honor the 1770s Patriots of the American Revolution.

Los Angeles
04-21-2008, 02:28 PM
BLOW IT UP!!! THE TEAM IS ROTTEN!!! WE NEED TO CHOOSE CHARACTER OVER TALENT!!!

:onozomg:

George Foreman
04-21-2008, 02:34 PM
Hey!! Who got Pacers in my Colts!!!

btowncolt
04-21-2008, 02:43 PM
Happy Patriots Day, btowncolt! Fringe benefit of living in Bradyland-- an extra HOLIDAY, though it's likely not warm yet. New England should have all the years holidays in July.

FYI: Patriots Day is a state holiday in Massachusetts, when the Boston Marathon is run, the Red Sox play at 11 AM, and more importantly there are Revolutionary War reenactments & such to honor the 1770s Patriots of the American Revolution.

There's a holiday today? I've been in the library since March. Help.

Shade
04-22-2008, 12:09 AM
Cloud 9 again. :shakehead

PacerGuy
04-22-2008, 10:25 AM
It was a pretty decent bet to say the Colts were going to take a RB in the 2nd round anyway - now I would be fairly surprised if they didn't.

Only if Bill & Tony had one ranked as the BPA when we picked!
Personally, I think we need a vet in this role. One w/ size & one that can catch. L.Jordan (once he is released by Oak.) would be perfect!.

Positions I see us drafting t/y (in no order): WR,TE,DE,DT,OL,QB(late)

tdubb03
04-25-2008, 04:48 AM
All charges, except a misdemeanor trespassing charge to which he's plead not-guilty, have been dropped against Keith. That didn't take long.

Jonathan
04-25-2008, 09:50 AM
The justice system has everything to do w/ money; His lawyer is Jim Voyles. Yes; the same Jim Voyles he Stephen Jackson obtained after the Rio Incident.

Eindar
04-26-2008, 04:06 AM
All charges, except a misdemeanor trespassing charge to which he's plead not-guilty, have been dropped against Keith. That didn't take long.

It's because he's a Colts player. If he were a Pacer, they'd be setting up a gallows outside of the City-County Building. :)