PDA

View Full Version : The Pistons' worst nightmare - Austin Croshere and Luke Walton

Shade
06-08-2004, 10:04 PM
:rotflmao:

ROCislandWarrior
06-09-2004, 01:49 AM
:spitout:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Roaming Gnome
06-09-2004, 01:57 AM
:eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :surprised: :yikes: :jump: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Kstat
06-09-2004, 01:59 AM
You're forgetting Brian Scalabrane...... :cry:

bulletproof
06-09-2004, 08:03 AM

Seems your team has a problem with taking white boys seriously. :laugh:

Suaveness
06-09-2004, 09:29 AM
:laugh:

Cactus Jax
06-09-2004, 09:56 AM
Wait, is Larry Bird part of the Pacers or Pistons? :devil:

ROCislandWarrior
06-09-2004, 12:28 PM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh this is too good...I got a trade idea

lets bring in Walton and Scalabrininieineinei

then we can have all 3 of the Piston Killers

Muhahahaha

efx
06-09-2004, 12:34 PM
Haha, ROC. They'd forfeit the games immediately due to the mental advantage we would have :D

Fool
06-09-2004, 12:40 PM

Muhahahaha

Yep, all three can help steal one game in a series versus the Pistons, that still leaves you in the same position you are in this year though .... not able to win four games versus the Pistons.

Hicks
06-09-2004, 01:00 PM

Muhahahaha

Yep, all three can help steal one game in a series versus the Pistons, that still leaves you in the same position you are in this year though .... not able to win four games versus the Pistons.

Actually, it'd mean we'd win because Cro "stole" 1 game, we earned the other, plus Walton and Salabrine each stealing one = 4 wins. :D

Unclebuck
06-09-2004, 01:06 PM
I liked Shaq's comments after the game.

Somebody asked him about Luke and Shaq wondered why is it so tough for players he has played with for 4 or 5 years to get him the ball when Luke gets Shaq the ball with ease.

Luke's passing exhibition last night was incredible

Kid Minneapolis
06-09-2004, 02:34 PM
Wow, this thread is hilarious. :D

Fool
06-09-2004, 02:44 PM

Muhahahaha

Actually, it'd mean we'd win because Cro "stole" 1 game, we earned the other, plus Walton and Salabrine each stealing one = 4 wins. :D

Oh I see, so next year your team will work just as well with a bench of Scalabrini, Walton, and Cro as it does with the bench it has now, thus you would still earn those wins you grinded out this year. Thats not saying much for Harrington, Bender, and the rest.

Hicks
06-09-2004, 02:48 PM
Uhh, Fool, we're just kidding around here.

ROCislandWarrior
06-09-2004, 06:21 PM

Everyone except for Fool.

Shade
06-09-2004, 06:40 PM

Muhahahaha

Oh I see, so next year your team will work just as well with a bench of Scalabrini, Walton, and Cro as it does with the bench it has now, thus you would still earn those wins you grinded out this year. Thats not saying much for Harrington, Bender, and the rest.

Never has a username fit more perfectly... :laugh:

beast23
06-09-2004, 07:23 PM
I liked Shaq's comments after the game.

Somebody asked him about Luke and Shaq wondered why is it so tough for players he has played with for 4 or 5 years to get him the ball when Luke gets Shaq the ball with ease.

Luke's passing exhibition last night was incredibleWalton was great. It;s always a blast to see a player who hasn't gotten a lot of court time come through.

But if Detroit wins only 2 at home, then loses the last 2 at LA, I'm putting the loss squarely on Larry Brown's brain-fart.

If I've got Rasheed and Ben lining up on the FT lane, why in the hell wouldn't I foul with a 3-pt lead and LA taking the ball out in their half-court with 8 seconds left in regulation?

The game never should have gone to OT. And even though it did, the Pistons never real attacked Kobe and Shaq in OT, who both had 5 fouls in regulation.

I think Brown is one of the top two or three coaches. But I think he made a mistake last night that could end up costing Detroit the championship.

Kstat
06-09-2004, 07:41 PM

Everyone except for Fool.

:pity:

Fool
06-10-2004, 09:20 AM
yeah, yesterday wasn't my best day I'll admit. I blame it on the bashing of Detroit I heard all day. Either that or I was just being a tight a-- By the way, did anyone around here hear that Jimmy Kimmel's show was pulled off the air for the crap he was spewing about Detroit? With show ideas like "The Man Show", "Crank Yankers", and the terrible skits on his talk show, the guy is like the apex of crap