PDA

View Full Version : The 2008 Pacers Digest Forum Awards - Let's get things started!

Hicks
04-17-2008, 11:31 AM
I dusted off my notes from previous years and made some additions in bold.

Here are the awards, and below are the rules. I like what Kstat has done with his awards, and would like to change these a little bit by having 3 awards per week, rather than 1 per 2 week days (48 hours unless it's a weekend). This would mean once the voting starts, the awards would go for 5 weeks (there are 15 awards). I've created a poll for this to hear from you all.

=== The Awards ===

Rookie Poster of the Year - The best poster to have joined the board in approximately the last 12 months.

Most Humorous Poster - The funniest poster on PD.

Most Argumentative Poster - The poster who can't lose a debate. Ever. And he'll tell you why.

The "Post More Often" Award - The poster who you'd love to read, if only they'd do it more often. The poster you'd most like to see come out of his or her shell and further add to the community!

Best Arm-Chair Coach - The poster who displayed the greatest knowledge of the game of basketball.

Darksider of the Year (Most Pessimistic Poster) (Formerly known as the Most Pessimistic Poster award) - The guy who has the least amount of :sunshine: in his or her world. The poster who is sure to point out the cloud in every silver lining. (As of 2005, the poster known as "indytoad" was disqualified from this award as his negativity is artificial; an attempt at swaying karma in favor of the Pacers)

Sunshine Poster of the Year - The antithesis of the Darksider of the Year award, this poster displayed optimism and hope in our darkest hour.

Most Fanatical Poster - The poster who went the most above and beyond in showing his or her Pacer Pride!

Best Couple - This award goes to the pair of PD posters you most often associate with one another, for better... or for worse. This category does NOT include a single poster and a non-PD member.

Best Non-American Poster - The biggest Pacers fan not from the United States of America.

Best Non-Pacer Fan Poster - If there truly is such a thing ;), this is the best forum member who roots for somebody other than the Blue & Gold.

Poster You Most Love to Hate - The poster that drives you furthest up the proverbial wall.

Post of the Year - The single greatest post since last Spring. The one that literally made you reply "POST OF THE YEAR!" when you read it. Maybe it nailed home the point you were trying to make. Maybe it was the funniest thing you've ever read. Maybe both.

Thread of the Year - Similar to Post of the Year, this is the single thread you enjoyed the most. It might be a great conversation, or a great time wise-cracking with your fellow members. You decide.

Most Valuable Poster - This poster is the glue that keeps Pacers Digest together. The poster that you always make sure you read.

=== The Rules ===

Administrators can be nominated. (2006)

The forum members will have one business week (from early Monday to late Friday) to submit nominees. (2006)

Nominations will be submitted via PMs to me. (2004)

Each category will have a minimum of five (5) nominations. (2004/2005)

Each category will have a maximum of fifty (50) nominations. First to come, first served. (2006)

Each category will only exceed five nominations in the event of a tie. Otherwise, it's just five (5). To clarify (2008), when the poll to vote comes up, I submit the 5 nominees who got the most votes. If only 5 people were nominated then they go up by default, but if it's more than 5 I pick the ones who received the most nominations.

48 hours will be given to vote for each award. (2005)

Each category will have two business days open for voting. If the voting begins on a Friday, it will remain open through Monday. (2005)

Once the Nominees have been announced, use the announcement thread to find and eliminate inconsistencies in the Rookie and MIP categories. (2004/2005)

Banned members are disqualified from being nominated. (2005)

"indytoad" is disqualified from being nominated for Darksider of the Year. (2005) How's this for out dated? :D

The Voting will be done in a Public Poll. (2006)

sweabs
04-17-2008, 11:49 AM
So when do we begin sending in our nominations?

Naptown_Seth
04-17-2008, 11:57 AM
This category does NOT include a single poster and a non-PD member.

If I can prove that Jack secretly has an account can I nominate abjry and him? ;) :p

Most Humorous Poster - The funniest poster on PD.

Clearly a 2 man race I think, 3 if you count Stanko as a splinter poster on his own.

Hicks
04-17-2008, 12:01 PM
So when do we begin sending in our nominations?

Let's go ahead and start now.

ABADays
04-17-2008, 01:17 PM
Let me start with just one category. Post More Often - rcarey, t-bird and Peck.

Major Cold
04-17-2008, 01:23 PM
What about Most Improved Poster?

Most Illiterate Poster?

btowncolt
04-17-2008, 02:48 PM
I hope I'm in for the all-important "If You Post One More Time I'm Calling the FBI" award.

JayRedd
04-17-2008, 02:56 PM
Can we nominate multiple people for the same award? Some of these are tough.

JayRedd
04-17-2008, 03:05 PM
Also...are we open to more awards?

How about "Best Signature" and "Best Avatar"?

avoidingtheclowns
04-17-2008, 03:09 PM
can i nominate StankoLover216 (http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/member.php?u=10038) for best non-American poster?

Twes
04-17-2008, 03:12 PM
Can I nominate myself for "Most Likely to Win the Nobel Prize"

[Any of them]

Hicks
04-17-2008, 04:11 PM
Can we nominate multiple people for the same award? Some of these are tough.

YES! Please do! It makes it easier on me, believe it or not.

Trader Joe
04-17-2008, 05:14 PM
Best couple is going to be a massacre...

bellisimo
04-17-2008, 05:16 PM
there should totally be a category for best Canadian poster and a best European Poster ;) ;) ;)

grace
04-17-2008, 05:35 PM
YES! Please do! It makes it easier on me, believe it or not.

O.K. then I nominate everyone on my ignore list for posters I hate. (Was there supposed to be some love in there? I keep forgetting that part.)

ABADays
04-17-2008, 05:38 PM
I hope I'm in for the all-important "If You Post One More Time I'm Calling the FBI" award.

Now this is interesting since I just got a call from the FBI last night. Seriously.

Sure makes you wonder about the poster.

ajbry
04-17-2008, 06:36 PM
Poster You Most Love to Hate is going to be a crapshoot this year. The two defending champs (myself and the dearly departed Jermaniac) certainly won't be in the running.

I have a feeling winner of Thread of the Year may lack somewhat in substance compared to previous ones...

sweabs
04-17-2008, 07:55 PM
I have a feeling winner of Thread of the Year may lack somewhat in substance compared to previous ones...
Sir, what we lack in quality, we make up for in quantity. Seriously though, you'd be surprised by the things you learn in there...for instance, just yesterday I learned about 8 new sandwich combinations.

Let me start with just one category. Post More Often - rcarey, t-bird and Peck.

Thanks, ABA. I don't deserve to be lumped in with those two. I gave myself a brief hiatus this year - but I'm on my way back. You can count on me.

PiratePrincess
04-18-2008, 12:25 AM
Well I don't think I've been around long enough to have any say on the nominations, but I look forward to seeing the outcome.

N8R
04-18-2008, 01:29 AM
This is going to be fun. I know what Thread Of The Year should Be

RamBo_Lamar
04-18-2008, 10:02 AM
I nominate Unclebuck and Uncle WTF for best couple since they are both
fellow uncles.

Naptown_Seth
04-18-2008, 12:08 PM
Best couple is going to be a massacre...
By myself and Elgin?

:devil:

LG33
04-18-2008, 01:54 PM
By myself and Elgin?

:devil:

Considering he's been banned, that's tantamount to necrophilia.

Though we've certainly missed his presence around here, ajbry and Stephen Jackson MUST be the best couple. Or newman and rcarey - you should read some of the stuff they write to each other in the Counting Thread. On second thought, you shouldn't.

JayRedd
04-18-2008, 02:16 PM
"Rookie Poster of the Year" shouldn't even be close. It's a non-contest really. We're all just lucky a star of his magnitude would even stop by our humble board.

ajbry
04-18-2008, 02:22 PM
Though we've certainly missed his presence around here, ajbry and Stephen Jackson MUST be the best couple.

I'm down with that, regardless of the fact I barely posted here this year (and I still maintain most of my posts aren't Jack-oriented).

Hicks
04-18-2008, 02:56 PM
Best Couple - This award goes to the pair of PD posters you most often associate with one another, for better... or for worse. This category does NOT include a single poster and a non-PD member.

1ytCEuuW2_A

avoidingtheclowns
04-18-2008, 03:20 PM
"Rookie Poster of the Year" shouldn't even be close. It's a non-contest really. We're all just lucky a star of his magnitude would even stop by our humble board.

how true

aceace
04-19-2008, 10:44 AM
Can we nominate UncleBuck and Roaming Gnome for any of the categories, they didn't become Admins till the season was over? Not that I'm going to just wondering if I could.

Hicks
04-19-2008, 11:54 AM
Yes you can.

dohman
04-19-2008, 01:20 PM
I win.

grace
04-19-2008, 03:56 PM
Yes you can.

Then I nominate them for Best Admins. :D

I kid because I can.

Hicks
04-19-2008, 04:57 PM
Hey, don't worry about it; I doubt I'd make the ballot.

The vote's pretty decisive up there: I'm going to go with 3 a week.

What I plan to do is allow nominations to be submitted through next weekend.

The voting will start on Monday April 28, 3 at a time, and this will continue for 5 Mondays in a row. Voting will close on Sunday the same time that it started on Monday (likely mid morning).

I have received nominations so far from:

JayRedd
bellisimo
duke dynamite
newman8r
Toxic Avenger
dcpacersfan
Will Galen
heywoode
rcarey

So far I have the following quantity of nominees in each category:

Rookie: 3
Humorous: 9
Argumentative: 9
Post More Often: 15
Arm Chair Coach: 6
Darksider: 6
Sunshiner: 10
Fanatical: 5
Couple: 5
Non-American: 6
Non-Pacer Fan: 6
Hate: 7
Post OTY: 3
Thread OTY: 2
MVP: 11

I prefer a minimum of 5 for each category, but if it's not there then I'll go with what is.

Also, if there is a tie in the votes which prevents me from selecting a top-5, I will simply include everyone in the tie, resulting obviously in more than 5 on the ballot.

ABADays
04-19-2008, 06:44 PM
Are we supposed to PM you our nominations? I had already nominated 3 people for Post More Often.

Hicks
04-19-2008, 07:51 PM
I prefer PMs, yes.

sweabs
04-20-2008, 02:06 AM
No surprise that 7 out of the 9 people who have already submitted their nominations are counters.

We are a clever bunch. Some might even say adroit. Not me, though. We are always on top of our game. You can count on us.

bellisimo
04-20-2008, 09:27 AM
15 nominees for post more often...

that just goes to show you the current state of affairs in this board...

we need a proper team back which we can have some sort of expectations from...asap!

in other news...yes Counting is uniting us together to create a better PD...if you haven't done so, come join in on the fun...

JayRedd
04-20-2008, 11:45 AM

I'd like to nominate myself for best counter. rcarey's self proclaimed title is a farce.

grace
04-20-2008, 01:22 PM
I'm counting challenged because of the number of people I have on ignore.

Kstat
04-20-2008, 02:37 PM
I'll get mine in after I get back from the game tonight.

3 ROY nominees is shameful. That's my favorite award every year, and we have at least double the deserving candidates.

rexnom
04-20-2008, 11:28 PM
Is there any way we can find out who the posters qualifying to be rooks are (i.e. a big list)?

Hicks
04-21-2008, 12:00 AM
Well, here are people who registered after April 1, 2007 and have at least 50 posts:

antone315
BKK
Bynum Brigade
Chocolate_Thunder53
count55
Dece
DgR
DisapointedPacerFan
eldubious
EmCeE
Gamble1
gng930
granger33
GrangerRanger
Indianapolis_girly
IndyFan032589
Infinite MAN_force
iPACER
Irk Woodsman
James Bond
jeffg-body
Jonathan
Kemo
kester99
Kofi
LAKERERIC
LAPacer
Midcoasted
oneofthesedays
Ownagedood
Pacermaker
Pacersin2033
PF Chang
pianoman
Purple & Gold
Rajah Brown
Reckoner
RomanGabriel
Smashed_Potato
USF
Vince Neil

rexnom
04-21-2008, 12:56 AM
Thanks Mal, ur the bomb.

Haggard
04-21-2008, 01:18 AM
Well, here are people who registered after April 1, 2007 and have at least 50 posts:

antone315
BKK
Bynum Brigade
Chocolate_Thunder53
count55
Dece
DgR
DisapointedPacerFan
eldubious
EmCeE
Gamble1
gng930
granger33
GrangerRanger
Indianapolis_girly
IndyFan032589
Infinite MAN_force
iPACER
Irk Woodsman
James Bond
jeffg-body
Jonathan
Kemo
kester99
Kofi
LAKERERIC
LAPacer
Midcoasted
oneofthesedays
Ownagedood
Pacermaker
Pacersin2033
PF Chang
pianoman
Purple & Gold
Rajah Brown
Reckoner
RomanGabriel
Smashed_Potato
USF
Vince Neil

and a lot of them disappeared after LAL -Indy trade rumours broke down.

N8R
04-21-2008, 06:57 AM
When will voting begin?

Hicks
04-21-2008, 10:36 AM
Next Monday.

Naptown_Seth
04-21-2008, 11:45 AM
Stanko proud man that no take award for expected things to do with quality. Thoughts of good a man knows obligation of sharing. Stanko compelled to post here. **

ajbry - I'm with you in most Jack battles and I don't think you typically discuss Jack specifically and even I nominated you two.* ;)
:buddies:

*pending the discovery of the secret Jackson username

** post number 46, IYFace ***

*** god I hate Canadians. what, did you get tired of counting moose in the backyard already?

sweabs
04-21-2008, 12:27 PM
I got tired of reading the countless numbers dispersed throughout your posts.

In your face! Let it be known that I've never seen a moose...SUCKA.

Kstat
04-21-2008, 02:28 PM

antone315
BKK
Bynum Brigade
Chocolate_Thunder53
count55
Dece
DgR
DisapointedPacerFan
eldubious
EmCeE
Gamble1
gng930
granger33
GrangerRanger
Indianapolis_girly
IndyFan032589
Infinite MAN_force
iPACER
Irk Woodsman
James Bond
jeffg-body
Jonathan
Kemo
kester99
Kofi
LAKERERIC
LAPacer
Midcoasted
oneofthesedays
Ownagedood
Pacermaker
Pacersin2033
PF Chang
pianoman
Purple & Gold
Rajah Brown
Reckoner
RomanGabriel
Smashed_Potato
USF
Vince Neil

Kofi is obviously disqualified, since he's a returning member under his 4th or 5th new name.

duke dynamite
04-21-2008, 03:45 PM
I have a group of members behind me pushing for ROY poster.

VOTE FOR ME!!!

:)

Hicks
04-21-2008, 04:33 PM
Kofi is obviously disqualified, since he's a returning member under his 4th or 5th new name.

Since it hasn't been confirmed or proven, I'm letting it go until that changes.

Hicks
04-21-2008, 04:41 PM
I've received additional submissions from a few in my previous list of "those I've heard from".

Aside from them, the "new" people I've heard from:

ajbry
avoidingtheclowns
rexnom
Putnam

And as I said, a handful of you sent me additional PMs with more nominations; I got those too. :)

So, here's where things stand:

Rookie: 3 with more than 1 nomination, 5 with exactly 1 nomination
Humorous: 5 with more than 1 nomination, 6 with exactly 1 nomination
Argumentative: 5 with more than 1 nomination, 5 with exactly 1 nomination
Post More Often: 4 with more than 1 nomination, 14 with exactly 1 nomination
Arm Chair Coach: 5 with more than 1 nomination, 1 with exactly 1 nomination
Darksider: 1 with more than 1 nomination, 8 with exactly 1 nomination
Sunshiner: 2 with more than 1 nomination, 9 with exactly 1 nomination
Fanatical: 2 with more than 1 nomination, 4 with exactly 1 nomination
Couple: 3 with more than 1 nomination, 5 with exactly 1 nomination
Non-American: 6 with more than 1 nomination, 1 with exactly 1 nomination
Non-Pacers Fan: 4 with more than 1 nomination, 2 with exactly 1 nomination
Hate: 4 with more than 1 nomination, 4 with exactly 1 nomination
Post OTY: 1 with more than 1 nomination, 3 with exactly 1 nomination
Thread OTY: 2 with more than 1 nomination, 2 with exactly 1 nomination
MVP: 5 with more than 1 nomination, 6 with exactly 1 nomination

Hicks
04-21-2008, 07:10 PM
The fact he said, "and when I'm banned again, I've got plenty more screen names to use" wasn't hint enough?

Link?

Kstat
04-21-2008, 07:41 PM
Link?

It was a while ago, so in fairness I'll take it back until I can dig up a link, but I know he said it and there were admins present as well that commented on it.

Hicks
04-21-2008, 07:47 PM
I wish I remembered it. If it's literally as you quote it, then I have work to do, if not, then we're making assumptions.

To everyone, as the recently updated/revised Rules of Pacers Digest ("http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/announcement.php?f=3) ask, please report posts that we need to see, including declarations of being previously banned. There's not a 100% guarantee we'll see it on our own, and obviously we'd like to know. Thanks.

StankoLover216
04-24-2008, 09:57 AM
STANKO MAKE MORE BETTER POSTER OVER OTHERS! POSTS ARE BEST EQUALITY DESPITE LESS BEING QUANTITY - IMMEDIATE ADMINS MAKE ILLEGIBLE! SPECIAL ANGRY BE STANKO IF DON'T WINNING AWARD! KNOW IS WORTH GREATERLY STANKO TO FORUM BESIDES EVERYONE!

JayRedd
04-24-2008, 10:08 AM
I concur wholeheartedly.

rexnom
04-24-2008, 11:00 AM
Fantastic.

duke dynamite
04-24-2008, 04:06 PM
o...m...g...

bellisimo
04-25-2008, 10:18 AM
o...m...g...

you got tough competition there New Guy

Hicks
04-26-2008, 06:09 PM
OK, I'm slightly altering my plans. I'm going to run the 3 votes M-F instead of M-Su.

Naptown_Seth
04-27-2008, 01:30 PM
o...m...g...
Welcome to 2nd place.

In your face! Let it be known that I've never seen a moose...SUCKA.
That's because you think they are pet dogs. You keep using that word but I do not think it means what you think it means. When our neighbors take their dogs for a walk their antlers don't get caught on low branches.

In other news, "cats" are what Americans (ie, real people) call beavers.

Hicks
04-27-2008, 02:38 PM
All right, nominations are closed (Seth, yours are included; I got your PM half-way through compiling this), and here are the ballots:

Rookie of the Year

count55
DgR
duke dynaminte
GrangerRanger
iPacer
jeffg-body
kester99
pianoman

Most Humorous Poster

avoidingtheclowns
heywoode
JayRedd
LoneGranger33
Twes

Most Argumentative Poster

grace
heywoode
JayRedd
Kofi
Kstat
Naptown_Seth

Post More Often

AesopRockOn
AlabamaRedneck
Bball
ChicagoJ
count55
d_c
Dr.Goldfoot
hoop
Kegboy
LouisvilleLip
MagicRat
Pacers_Girl
Peck
Putnam
Raskolnikov
rcarey
Since86
SoupIsGood
thunderbird1245
Will Galen
wintermute

Best Arm Chair Coach

Kstat
Naptown_Seth
Peck
rcarey
thunderbird1245
Unclebuck

Darksider of the Year

Bball
Kegboy
Kofi
maragin
Naptown_Seth
newman8r
Peck
Shade
travmil

Sunshiner of the Year

Anthem
duke dynamite
Indianapolis_girly
indygeezer
Lord Helmet
Mal
OnlyPacersLeft
Pacers_Girl
SoupIsGood
Unclebuck
Will Galen

Most Fanatical Poster

duke dynamite
heywoode
JO4MVP2006
Mal
Oneal07
OnlyPacersLeft

Best Couple

JayRedd/LoneGranger33
Kegboy/grace
Kstat/Kofi
Mal/Roaming Gnome
Raskolnikov/bellisimo
rcarey/newman8r

Best Non-American

bellisimo
Mourning
newman8r
Raskolnikov
rcarey

Best Non-Pacer Fan

ajbry
d_c
DisplacedKnick
grace
Kstat
newman8r
Robertmto

Poster You Most Love to Hate

grace
JayRedd
Kofi
Kstat
LoneGranger33
Naptown_Seth
newman8r
SamBear

Post of the Year

Counting: It's Fun #1 -newman8r
http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showpost.php?p=635448&postcount=1

Counting: It's Fun #10793 - The Toxic Avenger
http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showpost.php?p=685953&postcount=10793

Counting: It's Fun #14024 - Roaming Gnome
http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showpost.php?p=693508&postcount=14024

I'm a big Indianapolis Pacers fan!!! #6 - RWB
http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showpost.php?p=682086&postcount=6

Shawne > Rush > Quis #23 - JayRedd
http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showpost.php?p=679211&postcount=23

Thread of the Year

2008 Draft Recruiting Thread
http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showthread.php?t=35948

Cook for Head
http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showthread.php?t=31858

Counting: It's Fun
http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showthread.php?p=635448#post635448

Jim O'Brien is new head coach
http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showthread.php?t=31403

Something we all can agree on, we all love Dick Harter
http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showthread.php?t=31523

Most Valuable Poster

JayRedd
Mal
Naptown_Seth
newman8r
Peck
Unclebuck

Trader Joe
04-27-2008, 02:46 PM
I suck.

P.S. T-minus ten minutes til this makes its way into the thats what she said thread. I absolutely gift wrapped it for someone. (Hey theres another oppurtunity.)

Hicks
04-27-2008, 02:51 PM
I suck.

P.S. T-minus ten minutes til this makes its way into the thats what she said thread. I absolutely gift wrapped it for someone. (Hey theres another oppurtunity.)

My favorite part of this? I reacted so quickly that I linked to it before I even read your second and third sentences. :laugh:

Kstat
04-27-2008, 03:03 PM
my first armchair nomination. I'm moving up in the world.

Kegboy
04-27-2008, 03:32 PM
my first armchair nomination. I'm moving up in the world.

Long overdue.

LG33
04-27-2008, 04:25 PM
Best couple? I hate that gay JayRedd.

Whoops, Freudian slip. I meant to say "I really hate that gay".

LG33
04-27-2008, 04:27 PM
In other news, "cats" are what Americans (ie, real people) call beavers.

Entirely inappropriate.

ajbry
04-27-2008, 08:29 PM
Seriously, I'm still a Pacers fan.

Hicks
04-27-2008, 08:47 PM
Seriously, I'm still a Pacers fan.

The voters will decide. :devil:

Robertmto
04-27-2008, 09:28 PM
Thanks for whoever nominated me.

kester99
04-27-2008, 09:30 PM
Ah. Yes...same here. Very nice honor. Thank you, folks.

sweabs
04-27-2008, 10:59 PM
Also thanks. I don't know how I got voted for arm chair - there are about 100 other people here that know more about basketball than I. Now, if we're talking about counting...yeah, I know my stuff. But basketball...not so much.

N8R
04-28-2008, 12:10 AM
Thanks for the nominations. Now lets start the show

rexnom
04-28-2008, 04:10 AM
I am beyond excited for these awards.

heywoode
04-28-2008, 06:49 AM
I want to know who thinks I love to argue....

count55
04-28-2008, 07:57 AM
Thanks for the thoughts, folks.

BPump33
04-28-2008, 08:51 AM
Looking at that list took me back to the days of looking at the Varsity basketball list..........

again, nothing. :p

P.S. Yes, I even checked it twice.

Naptown_Seth
04-28-2008, 02:43 PM
Why, so you can tell them they're wrong?

:p

I'm making a motion to have my nom in Poster You Love to Hate changed to the only nom in the newly created "Post Less Often" category, thus capturing both the hostility I inspire in others AND that demoralizing feeling I give them when they see those massive volumes of content, even if they like me.

Entirely inappropriate.
Reason 79 that you got a humor nom from me.*

* bite me Canada, I snuck in a count in the guise of real content

Hicks
04-28-2008, 04:42 PM

Ah, one of my favorite traditions has returned: Someone nominated for "Most Argumentative" arguing that they don't belong on the list. :D

Hicks
04-28-2008, 04:43 PM
Anyway, I'll get these up soon; I had something unusual to do this morning (TWSS) and this is my first time on the Internet today.

heywoode
04-28-2008, 06:26 PM
Ah, one of my favorite traditions has returned: Someone nominated for "Most Argumentative" arguing that they don't belong on the list. :D

I didn't say I don't belong on the list; I said I wanted to know who thinks I love to argue. Do you want to discuss this further?!

:-p

Mourning
04-30-2008, 07:51 AM
I didn't say I don't belong on the list; I said I wanted to know who thinks I love to argue. Do you want to discuss this further?!

:-p

:lol:

JayRedd
05-01-2008, 03:04 PM
The fact that I'm in any way associated with LG sickens me.

grace
05-01-2008, 03:18 PM
The fact that I'm in any way associated with LG sickens me.

If it makes you feel any better it makes me a little sick to my stomcah too.

cramerica
05-02-2008, 02:55 AM
Hi, I'm cramerica...nice to meet you all. ;)

N8R
05-03-2008, 01:30 AM
So does the next round start Monday?

Hicks
05-03-2008, 11:34 AM
Yep.

Hicks
05-04-2008, 08:16 PM
Just a reminder, with the winners thus-far in bold.

All right, nominations are closed (Seth, yours are included; I got your PM half-way through compiling this), and here are the ballots:

Rookie of the Year

count55
DgR
duke dynaminte
GrangerRanger
iPacer
jeffg-body
kester99
pianoman

Most Humorous Poster

avoidingtheclowns
heywoode
JayRedd
LoneGranger33
Twes

Most Argumentative Poster

grace
heywoode
JayRedd
Kofi
Kstat
Naptown_Seth

Post More Often

AesopRockOn
AlabamaRedneck
Bball
ChicagoJ
count55
d_c
Dr.Goldfoot
hoop
Kegboy
LouisvilleLip
MagicRat
Pacers_Girl
Peck
Putnam
Raskolnikov
rcarey
Since86
SoupIsGood
thunderbird1245
Will Galen
wintermute

Best Arm Chair Coach

Kstat
Naptown_Seth
Peck
rcarey
thunderbird1245
Unclebuck

Darksider of the Year

Bball
Kegboy
Kofi
maragin
Naptown_Seth
newman8r
Peck
Shade
travmil

Sunshiner of the Year

Anthem
duke dynamite
Indianapolis_girly
indygeezer
Lord Helmet
Mal
OnlyPacersLeft
Pacers_Girl
SoupIsGood
Unclebuck
Will Galen

Most Fanatical Poster

duke dynamite
heywoode
JO4MVP2006
Mal
Oneal07
OnlyPacersLeft

Best Couple

JayRedd/LoneGranger33
Kegboy/grace
Kstat/Kofi
Mal/Roaming Gnome
Raskolnikov/bellisimo
rcarey/newman8r

Best Non-American

bellisimo
Mourning
newman8r
Raskolnikov
rcarey

Best Non-Pacer Fan

ajbry
d_c
DisplacedKnick
grace
Kstat
newman8r
Robertmto

Poster You Most Love to Hate

grace
JayRedd
Kofi
Kstat
LoneGranger33
Naptown_Seth
newman8r
SamBear

Post of the Year

Counting: It's Fun #1 -newman8r
http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showpost.php?p=635448&postcount=1

Counting: It's Fun #10793 - The Toxic Avenger
http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showpost.php?p=685953&postcount=10793

Counting: It's Fun #14024 - Roaming Gnome
http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showpost.php?p=693508&postcount=14024

I'm a big Indianapolis Pacers fan!!! #6 - RWB
http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showpost.php?p=682086&postcount=6

Shawne > Rush > Quis #23 - JayRedd
http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showpost.php?p=679211&postcount=23

Thread of the Year

2008 Draft Recruiting Thread
http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showthread.php?t=35948

Cook for Head
http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showthread.php?t=31858

Counting: It's Fun
http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showthread.php?p=635448#post635448

Jim O'Brien is new head coach
http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showthread.php?t=31403

Something we all can agree on, we all love Dick Harter
http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showthread.php?t=31523

Most Valuable Poster

JayRedd
Mal
Naptown_Seth
newman8r
Peck
Unclebuck

bellisimo
05-05-2008, 10:50 AM
i'm ready to vote! ;)

DisplacedKnick
05-10-2008, 08:15 AM
No way I should be on the non-Pacer Fan list. I've been the ultimate non-poster, especially in basketball-related threads this year.

It's like a player being on the all-star ballot when he's out for the season with an injury - or after retirement.

I should be a bit more active next season because I can start caring about the Knicks again.

Kegboy
05-10-2008, 09:17 AM
I should be a bit more active next season because I can start caring about the Knicks again.

As Grace as already alluded to, you better bring it, cause there's a good chance I'll be up for it next year.

bellisimo
05-20-2008, 05:05 AM
its tuesday! guess the Joker is busy ;)

Mourning
05-20-2008, 06:42 AM
STANKO MAKE MORE BETTER POSTER OVER OTHERS! POSTS ARE BEST EQUALITY DESPITE LESS BEING QUANTITY - IMMEDIATE ADMINS MAKE ILLEGIBLE! SPECIAL ANGRY BE STANKO IF DON'T WINNING AWARD! KNOW IS WORTH GREATERLY STANKO TO FORUM BESIDES EVERYONE!

OMG! Why did I miss this one!??? Almost pissed my pants there! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hicks
05-20-2008, 09:39 AM
D'oh. I'll get those posted now.

N8R
05-26-2008, 09:20 PM
So when does the final round begin?

Anthem
06-15-2008, 12:19 AM
Seems like this could be unstickied. Or are there more awards to come?