PDA

View Full Version : I hate

ABADays
04-16-2008, 10:20 PM
I hate the end of the season. I hate not being able to hear Mark and Slick for months. I hate that there will be a lot of people dropping off the board until the draft and then again after the draft. I hate months of visiting the site on everyday basis to be with my "brothers" that will be generating little in the way of conversation.

No - it wasn't a good season but for me, where I am, the conversations meant home and the broadcasts meant home.

I wish there was a weekly show with Mark, Slick and Kevin - or any combination.

D-BONE
04-16-2008, 10:21 PM
I hate the end of the season. I hate not being able to hear Mark and Slick for months. I hate that there will be a lot of people dropping off the board until the draft and then again after the draft. I hate months of visiting the site on everyday basis to be with my "brothers" that will be generating little in the way of conversation.

No - it wasn't a good season but for me, where I am, the conversations meant home and the broadcasts meant home.

I wish there was a weekly show with Mark, Slick and Kevin - or any combination.

Hope for an active off season of trades!!

Kaufman
04-16-2008, 10:23 PM
the counting thread in the shout box is always a fun place during the offseason to find family and friends with a common interest in the Pacers

N8R
04-16-2008, 10:24 PM
Heck yeah Kaufman. Head over. It is greatness at its best

Kaufman
04-16-2008, 10:30 PM
You are in luck, this is open enrollment season so joining the counting squad is just one of the fringe benefits of being a PDer.

Kaufman
04-16-2008, 10:31 PM
Heck yeah Kaufman. Head over. It is greatness at its best

The Hoff

LoneGranger33
04-17-2008, 12:53 AM
Screw the counting thread. I don't believe this man wants to talk nonsense.

sweabs
04-17-2008, 12:55 AM
LG: What happened? You're a great counter...why have you disappeared?

ABA: We could always use you. Stay safe, over there.

N8R
04-17-2008, 01:23 AM
Wow LG likes to turn on a group overnight. LG did we make you cry?

duke dynamite
04-17-2008, 04:06 AM
Tis' always an emotional part of the year for me. I hate to see the end of a season, and maybe as much as you.

It was a constant norm each week to rush off work and drive almost 2 hours to see our team play. These guys weren't very good obviously, but I'm going to miss the sights, sounds, and the smells of the Fieldhouse. I'm going to miss not being able to watch my favorite network shows at night because a game is on.

It's really tough for me. This summer is going to be dull and boring as always without the Pacers. No matter how good or bad they are.

Anyway, I am going to be a regular on here, especially The Counting Thread. I've made a lot of friends on here the past month or so and have become a familiar name to most. I look forward to this time of relaxation and rebulding.

See you seasonals this fall.

indygeezer
04-17-2008, 07:06 AM
ABAdays...I understand. Can you listen to Kravitz and White in the (well it's afternoon HERE). That'd give you some more local sports "fix". But stay tuned, it promises to be an active summer. Until they discover nobody wants our "bums".

Tom White
04-17-2008, 07:57 AM
I'm going to miss not being able to watch my favorite network shows at night because a game is on.

Get a Tivo or other PVR. Best things since sliced bread.

ABADays
04-17-2008, 01:03 PM
ABAdays...I understand. Can you listen to Kravitz and White in the (well it's afternoon HERE). That'd give you some more local sports "fix". But stay tuned, it promises to be an active summer. Until they discover nobody wants our "bums".

Yes, I am to do that - well if the IT holds up. So iffy so much of the time. I know it's corny but I miss the "guys" on here when the season ends.

duke dynamite
04-17-2008, 01:44 PM
Get a Tivo or other PVR. Best things since sliced bread.
I'd rather not. I don't need to spend more money than I need to since I can just download the shows or watch them streaminf from the networks' websites.