PDA

View Full Version : Changes with Bucks

MyFavMartin
04-11-2008, 03:49 PM
Top aide to GM Dumars, John Hammond, is expected to take over GM responsibilities with the Bucks. He is expected to heavily consider Rick Carlisle as the next head coach.

Hopefully, his hands wont be tied on trade attempts.

D-BONE
04-11-2008, 04:00 PM
Top aide to GM Dumars, John Hammond, is expected to take over GM responsibilities with the Bucks. He is expected to heavily consider Rick Carlisle as the next head coach.

Hopefully, his hands wont be tied on trade attempts.

I'm sure RC would be lobbying to take Tins off our hands.

Kstat
04-11-2008, 04:01 PM
The Joe Dumars management tree grows by 1 more. This makes 2 former Dumars aides in charge of NBA teams.

John Hammond is a good guy, and he's turned down countless other job offers, so I'm guessing Milwaukee gave him everything he wanted. I have no doubt he'll turn Milwaukee around.

MyFavMartin
04-11-2008, 04:18 PM
I'm sure RC would be lobbying to take Tins off our hands.

Throw in their 1st rounder and I might consider it. :D

Hicks
04-11-2008, 07:01 PM
The Joe Dumars management tree grows by 1 more. This makes 2 former Dumars aides in charge of NBA teams.

John Hammond is a good guy, and he's turned down countless other job offers, so I'm guessing Milwaukee gave him everything he wanted. I have no doubt he'll turn Milwaukee around.

Who's the other one and where does he/she work?

Kstat
04-11-2008, 07:20 PM
Who's the other one and where does he/she work?

Scott Perry, Joe's former lead scout, is working in Seattle's front office now. He scouted Prince, Maxiell, Amir Johnson and Rodney Stuckey until leaving right before the 07 draft.

d_c
04-11-2008, 07:45 PM
Walsh going to NY and Hammond going to Milwaukee are a couple moves that will help the east get better.

A great hire by the Bucks.