PDA

View Full Version : Granger Play of the Day, Tuesday

loborick
04-10-2008, 11:43 AM
And you guys call yourselves Pacer fans? Where was this?

http://broadband.nba.com/cc/playa.php?content=video&url=http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/nba/nbacom/pod/pod_080408.asx&video=blank&nbasite=nba

BPump33
04-10-2008, 11:55 AM
I looked for this on Youtube all day Wednesday. Thanks for the post.

D23
04-10-2008, 12:18 PM
Since I worked late, I got home with about 90 seconds remaining in the game, so this was one of the few plays I got to see. It was a good one to see though. Thanks for the post :)

Gyron
04-10-2008, 12:47 PM
That was a wicked block.

andreialta
04-10-2008, 02:31 PM
it really was!

NuffSaid
04-10-2008, 02:51 PM
I looked for that play on SportsCenter after the game...couldn't find a highlight anywhere except on NBA-TV. It made the "Play of the Day" there, but you think ESPN carried it? Nooooo....:rolleyes: They were more concerned with the Celtics/Bucks OT game or trying to monitor who would get the 8th seed out West.

Here it is the Pacers kept their playoff hopes alive and they were barely a blip on the sports map, but the Mavs clinging to a 2-game lead as the 7th seed out West, as well as the Nuggets and Warriors still battling it out for 8th :box: ...that's news. :rolleyes: Tell you what, let me know when it comes down to that last game, then you've peaked my interest.

But yeah, that end-game block by Granger sent a duo-message, "No, not in my house!," as well as, "It ain't over!" Anyone heard that fat lady sing yet?

Robertmto
04-10-2008, 03:17 PM
I looked for that play on SportsCenter after the game...couldn't find a highlight anywhere except on NBA-TV. It made the "Play of the Day" there, but you think ESPN carried it? Nooooo....:rolleyes: They were more concerned with the Celtics/Bucks OT game or trying to monitor who would get the 8th seed out West.

Here it is the Pacers kept their playoff hopes alive and they were barely a blip on the sports map, but the Mavs clinging to a 2-game lead as the 7th seed out West, as well as the Nuggets and Warriors still battling it out for 8th :box: ...that's news. :rolleyes: Tell you what, let me know when it comes down to that last game, then you've peaked my interest.

But yeah, that end-game block by Granger sent a duo-message, "No, not in my house!," as well as, "It ain't over!" Anyone heard that fat lady sing yet?

If you don't think the WC playoff race is 8967987 times more exciting then the Pacers' then you are lying to yourself. Homer or not

Naptown_Seth
04-10-2008, 03:22 PM
The thing was that there seemed to be some legit beef between the teams even at that point. I felt like that was fully an intentional message, not just a guy caught up in playing.

The body language at the end of the game had that "guys are uptight" appearance to it.

rexnom
04-10-2008, 03:38 PM
1.) I'm glad that we're flying under the radar. I'm WAYY to superstitious to have people count us in the playoffs.

2.) I loved the play by Danny but if Ron Artest is making that play, we'd all be freaking out.

3.) I like Danny not accepting a free dunk, regardless. **** you Josh Childress! And your fro!

Speed
04-10-2008, 03:42 PM
Let me say this about that...

DON'T BRING THAT WEAK STUFF IN HERE, THIS IS MY HOUSE, YOU LIL PUNK!!!