PDA

View Full Version : Dark Angel

DrBadd01
04-07-2008, 05:43 PM
I still have no sympathy for the show. Dark Angel should've stayed on the air.

DrBadd01
04-07-2008, 11:22 PM
Is that better than this? I don't think so. . . . .

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/Dark-Angel-tv-07.jpg

Kstat
04-07-2008, 11:32 PM
Much better.

Hicks
04-07-2008, 11:35 PM
Can there be one Firefly thread where you don't come in to complain about Dark Angel being canned? Take it some place else.

DrBadd01
04-07-2008, 11:57 PM
Can there be one Firefly thread where you don't come in to complain about Dark Angel being canned? Take it some place else.

If you don't like that than Don't get me started on Stargate SG1 being canceled. . . . ;)

Pig Nash
04-08-2008, 02:15 AM
but dark angel truly truly sucked! i've watched. it sucked.

DrBadd01
04-08-2008, 06:00 PM
but dark angel truly truly sucked! i've watched. it sucked.

I am glad that you have an opinion. Just like everyone I also have one. I don't get into many TV Shows. Most Shows on the air bore me ( like LOST, or HERO'S). However there are the occasional few that I get into. I have very unique tastes and Dark Angel is one of the shows that fit into my tastes. I didn't appreciate it when Joss Whedon reworked Firefly and submarined Dark Angel, and as Hick has already pointed out I am not scared to point that out. In some senses it is kind of fitting that It lasted only 14 eps. It shows that Fox made a HUGE mistake by taking Dark Angel off the air (Since DA lasted for around 44 episodes and had the more potential than Firefly ever did (my opinion)).

Pig Nash
04-08-2008, 11:00 PM
Sorry man, i figured since you said that you were mad about dark angel, i had to say that it sucked, we've done it for two or three threads now, i didn't want to break tradition.

Anthem
04-08-2008, 11:22 PM
I have very unique tastes
Fourteen-year-olds?

:D Sorry. Had to.

DrBadd01
04-09-2008, 05:40 PM
Sorry man, i figured since you said that you were mad about dark angel, i had to say that it sucked, we've done it for two or three threads now, i didn't want to break tradition.

Thats okay. I am not mad, just a little worn out. Until I get my contract I am a sub teacher, and I had a particularly stressful day yesterday. They REALLY do not pay subs enough.

Dab
04-09-2008, 05:46 PM
I still have no sympathy for the show. Dark Angel should of stayed on the air.

Don't take this the wrong way, but since you're a teacher, you should know - it's either should have or should've. There is no should of.