PDA

View Full Version : Rock Band Anyone?

Des4L
03-31-2008, 10:28 PM
I know I'm not the only one with a Xbox360 and a copy of Rock Band lurking around here. I'm bored and I'm looking to add some band mates to my friends list for some pretend super stardom. I'm able to sing and play Guitar/Bass on Hard and Expert (depends on the song). So let's combine our plastic instruments and get to rocking out those virtual arenas! Let's try to be more careful with the groupies though. During the last tour I ended up in the ER with a nasty back door virus.

Shade
03-31-2008, 10:56 PM
I have it on PS3, and I absolutely love it. I had never touched a drum set before but I'm getting to be okay at the game now. I can even play a few songs on hard now.

Shade
03-31-2008, 11:07 PM
LMAO, this week's DLC is "Still Alive" from the end of Portal. And it's free. :lol:

Des4L
03-31-2008, 11:12 PM
LOL that song is just... creepy.

Yea.. I've touched the drum set a couple of times.. My first set was busted so I had to have them replaced.. These work but I'm so uncoordinated I can't get the hang of anything past Medium lol

ABADays
03-31-2008, 11:23 PM
We just had a huge tournament here for it. It was sponsored by Microsoft. More than 500 attended the finals.

Shade
03-31-2008, 11:34 PM
LOL that song is just... creepy.

Yea.. I've touched the drum set a couple of times.. My first set was busted so I had to have them replaced.. These work but I'm so uncoordinated I can't get the hang of anything past Medium lol

Ditto. It just takes a lot of practice.

ilive4sports
04-03-2008, 10:44 PM
Ive got it for PS3. I can do guitar on expert and drums on medium, some on hard. Its an awesome game. Nothing like getting a couple buddies together and virtually rocking out, well except doing it in real life which i do that too.