PDA

View Full Version : baby sinclair

idioteque
03-31-2008, 12:36 AM
I miss rcarey's baby sinclair avatar. after seeing it i have searched for baby sinclair on youtube repeatedly to get my fix.

NOT THE MOMMA

N8R
03-31-2008, 01:44 AM
hahahahaha

LoneGranger33
03-31-2008, 02:07 PM
Don't encourage him.

The Toxic Avenger
04-01-2008, 02:24 AM
I'm with YOU dc... when I saw it I wanted to hit someone over the head with a lunchbox but now? I NEVER get to hit anyone over the head with lunchboxes anymore... Its Just sad.

Don't get me wrong he chose a wonderful replacement Pic but change scares me... thats why I round my tip up so I don't have to deal with it. :(

The Toxic Avenger
04-03-2008, 04:30 PM
WHOA, WHOA WHOA! Thats creepy buddy... You can't steal an avatar without permission... You didn't even give it time for the wounds to heal... :(

bellisimo
04-03-2008, 04:32 PM
don't worry TA...its not the first time somethin' like this happened...

"fool" took the same avvy while I still had it...so i decided to change mine... ;)

The Toxic Avenger
04-03-2008, 05:30 PM
That Basturd!

Lets team up and Kill him... you take sinclair and I'll cover up the evidence... :ninja:

rexnom
04-09-2008, 06:10 AM
I accidentally left PD on my computer and walked away. My girlfriend saw either this thread or just the Baby Sinclair avatar and was overcome with nostalgia and joy for that show. From one DCite to another, thank you, DCPacerfan - she doesn't think I'm that big of a loser.

indygeezer
04-09-2008, 06:49 AM
don't worry TA...its not the first time somethin' like this happened...

"fool" took the same avvy while I still had it...so i decided to change mine... ;)

And we're glad you did :D

(WTH is a baby sinclair???)

idioteque
04-12-2008, 12:02 AM
I accidentally left PD on my computer and walked away. My girlfriend saw either this thread or just the Baby Sinclair avatar and was overcome with nostalgia and joy for that show. From one DCite to another, thank you, DCPacerfan - she doesn't think I'm that big of a loser.

Well, you're talking to someone who grumbles Baby Sinclair sayings at his girlfriend when she tells me to put my own damn tea on the stove before work in the morning. :cool: