PDA

View Full Version : TV Commercial Nominees: Outstanding Display of Stupidity Award

Los Angeles
03-27-2008, 01:51 AM
I'll start:

First of all, these people are behaving like idiots. Secondly, this drink sounds ****ing NASTY. Tequila and COKE??? REALLY? Third, don't ever ever say to your bartender "nono, buddy" unless you plan on getting a phlegm cocktail next time around.

LiV0vvFvl1M

And yes, that's the guy from Eureka.

The Toxic Avenger
03-27-2008, 02:19 AM
I HATE British Humor...

Also I cannot link videos... :( Bottom Left hand corner says HTML code is off... Sigh.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vvTU0rlhBVw&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vvTU0rlhBVw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Lord Helmet
03-27-2008, 02:49 AM
YouTube tag:

Put in the numbers after the equal sign at the end of the YouTube video's link.[/yt*]

Obviously no asterisks.

[yt]45Vok2fM7Lg

Here's my stupid commercial.

OMG, we've never seen talking animals before, that's so funny, because they're animals, they're not supposed to talk, guys! Jeez. The dog eats the bird and then spits him out after an odd look by the driver, I'd actually like the commercial if the bird was ate.

No violence, though!

KISS rule.

Keep it short and stupid.

tora tora
03-27-2008, 03:10 AM
TnNeuUpCuV0

Lord Helmet
03-27-2008, 03:16 AM
You have to be kidding. Wow.

Lord Helmet
03-27-2008, 04:59 PM
The worst thing about the commercial I posted is all the comments on YouTube are about how the commercial is the best ever and one person said it should have been a Super Bowl commercial.

People actually think it's funny.

:suicide:

JayRedd
03-27-2008, 05:12 PM
b1qEBvPmI1s

ABADays
03-27-2008, 05:14 PM
Count your blessings. I've seen nothing but military PSAs for a couple of years now. No matter how bad the commercial - they are better than what I see.

Moses
03-27-2008, 05:15 PM
I'll start:

First of all, these people are behaving like idiots. Secondly, this drink sounds ****ing NASTY. Tequila and COKE??? REALLY? Third, don't ever ever say to your bartender "nono, buddy" unless you plan on getting a phlegm cocktail next time around.

LiV0vvFvl1M

And yes, that's the guy from Eureka.
You are def right about the drink mix. Tequila, in general, just isn't a very good liquor.

rexnom
03-27-2008, 05:47 PM
You are def right about the drink mix. Tequila, in general, just isn't a very good liquor.
Alright, let's settle down now. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. I've got about a dozen girls (and JayRedd's mom) who don't remember me who would argue against that.

LoneGranger33
03-28-2008, 01:28 AM
Despite her physical appearance, I would still classify JayRedd's mom as a member of the female sex. Now if you are separating her from the others because she's a woman (while the others are still girls), than you sir are a child predator.

rexnom
03-28-2008, 01:39 AM
Despite her physical appearance, I would still classify JayRedd's mom as a member of the female sex. Now if you are separating her from the others because she's a woman (while the others are still girls), than you sir are a child predator.
I separated JayRedd's mom because as you and I both know far too well, LG, Mrs. Redd has no equal in any gender, age or species.

BTW...I find that Jeep Liberty singing animals commercial HILARIOUS. Then again, I'm a sucker for "Rock Me Gently"...

Los Angeles
03-29-2008, 08:25 PM
The good ol' trap door toenail:

WI9J7MoBZbY

Aw Heck
03-31-2008, 02:37 AM
I think Japan has us beat when it comes to stupid commercials...

er0u0rLOaR0
Nicholas Cage did a whole series of those, but that was probably the best one.

And of course, the Governator:
dl0HOqjSzqw

Michael J. Fox:
jrTyK2jQ5Ic

Los Angeles
03-31-2008, 02:26 PM
:lol2:

That Michael J Fox one was beyond fabulous.

This actually isn't all that dumb, but it sure is funny:

0HH0Y3GaThU

Los Angeles
03-31-2008, 02:32 PM
OK, this one is REALLY stupid:

UWdFTgnZlzc