PDA

View Full Version : OT: good Colts board?

UCmaroons
06-05-2004, 01:04 AM
Just a question: Anyone know of a good Colts message board? Any thoughts on the best ones etc.?

Ryan
06-05-2004, 01:07 AM
Coltpower.com of course. :dance:

kerosene
06-05-2004, 01:08 AM
Paging btown; btown, you're presence is requested at airport security.

Hicks
06-05-2004, 01:34 AM
If we had more colts fans (meaning a lot) here, I'd gladly create a board SOLEY for them. But I don't think there's that much interest here, especially with already existing well-established boards.

I think The Pub will do for the half dozen of us who like to sit around during the game and have a game thread. Those are quite enjoyable. :)

TheSauceMaster
06-05-2004, 02:33 AM
http://www.coltfreaks.com/phpBB2/

obnoxiousmodesty
06-05-2004, 03:25 AM
I think The Pub will do for the half dozen of us who like to sit around during the game and have a game thread. Those are quite enjoyable. :)
Those were a blast last season. I always had fun, even during losses. Anyone who wants to come by this season and join please do so. :cool:

GO PONIES!

Natston
06-06-2004, 06:26 PM
Those were a blast last season. I always had fun, even during losses. Anyone who wants to come by this season and join please do so. :cool:

GO PONIES!

Good Times... Shade ripping the team in the first quarter and leaving. Btown and I breaking our keyboards replying to things during the games while Hicks seemed to be there for the ride... :laugh: