PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

Jose Slaughter
03-08-2008, 01:40 AM
I'd like to take a moment to say thank you to those that have reached out to me following a recent post.

The times continue to be trying, but I'm making my best effort to get through each day. This is going to be a long process, I thank you for your understanding.

This part is going to be corny, but screw it, I'm gonna say it anyway.

If someone is important to you, if you love someone.... tell them.

Thank you

Shade
03-08-2008, 04:09 AM
Glad you're doing a little better, Jose. I know from some things you said at the last forum party that you've had to put up with some major crap lately.

Life beats us all down at times (in my case, a little too often :p), but it's your ability to brush it off and bounce back that really judges the kind of person you are.

Take care. :)

bellisimo
03-08-2008, 05:46 AM
and I thank you Jose.

Doug
03-08-2008, 10:16 AM
I was very negligent not posting or PMing something when I saw the original post.

I'm very relieved you are doing better. You have affected many on this board in a very positive way, and your loss would have left a definite void, not just online, but in our lives.

N8R
03-08-2008, 10:50 AM
Jose you are One of Us, not Canadian cause I mean we are an exclusive group, but one of the few and proud PDers who actually contribute and post. You gotta keep the Chin High and the Hope Alive

idioteque
03-08-2008, 12:23 PM
I mean Jose, you're a Pacer Fan in times like these, I think you can live through just about everything. ;)

Keep on keeping on. You've got one shot at life and I figure you might as well do the best you can with it. You're here, right?

Unrest of spirit is a mark of life; one problem after another presents itself and in the solving of them we can find our greatest pleasure.
-Kal Menninger

Los Angeles
03-08-2008, 01:25 PM
In retrospect, I feel I should have reached out, but I admit that I didn't because part of me thought your post was an attempt at humor. Wow, what a bad read on my part.

Hang in there, man. So many people have been through it.

You've got a place to crash by the beach any time.

And hey, at least the Banshee has bested the Vagabonds. :)

Gyron
03-10-2008, 10:24 AM
Glad to hear things are little better Jose. Anytime you need to talk, we're all here. PM me anytime if you need someone to chat with.