PDA

View Full Version : Moss not a Pat YET!!

Ownagedood
03-07-2008, 09:37 PM
Apparently Moss never signed the contract, and they are fighting over numbers right now..

http://www.the700level.com/2008/03/jaws-moss-to-pa.html

Lol, how awesome would it be if he ended up leaving them after it was announced that they already AGREED to a contract.

Sollozzo
03-07-2008, 09:42 PM
Is there a more legit source than this? If Jaws said that on the radio program, why hasn't it been all over ESPN?

Something smells fishy here, I don't believe that at all.

Lord Helmet
03-07-2008, 09:42 PM
He's not leaving New England.

ABADays
03-07-2008, 11:10 PM
I hope the worst sub-zero winter on record hit New England September 1 and lasts until February 1 just to watch him freeze his *** off.

ilive4sports
03-07-2008, 11:44 PM
Its not true apparently. Not sure why Jaws said this. The NFLPA website has it that Moss signed it and his agent has also confirmed its been signed. Apparently what happened is that Moss signed a faxed copy of the contract rather than the original.

Sollozzo
03-07-2008, 11:58 PM
Its not true apparently. Not sure why Jaws said this. The NFLPA website has it that Moss signed it and his agent has also confirmed its been signed. Apparently what happened is that Moss signed a faxed copy of the contract rather than the original.

See, I'm doubting that Jaws actually said this. I think that whoever posted it is just yanking people around. If Jaws would have said this, I would have to think that ESPN(or some legit outlet) would be all over it.

ilive4sports
03-08-2008, 12:35 AM
No Jaws did say it. It was on a radio show in Philly. A bunch of people on the Eagles board have confirmed Jaws saying this. I really am surprised about how he pulled the trigger on this. Maybe hes trying to stir up some controversy to get Moss to sign in Philly even though that seems rather impossible.

Sollozzo
03-08-2008, 01:35 AM
No Jaws did say it. It was on a radio show in Philly. A bunch of people on the Eagles board have confirmed Jaws saying this. I really am surprised about how he pulled the trigger on this. Maybe hes trying to stir up some controversy to get Moss to sign in Philly even though that seems rather impossible.

Oh, well then that throws my theory out of the window.

This is bizarre.

I am still 100% certain in my gut that Moss will be a Pat.

Sollozzo
03-08-2008, 01:38 AM
ProFootballTalk is refuting it.

http://beta.profootballtalk.com/2008/03/07/rumor-of-moss-deal-implosion-not-true/

Ownagedood
03-08-2008, 12:10 PM
Ya, I thought it was crazy too, that's why I posted it.. To see what you guys thought too..