PDA

View Full Version : FSN HD on Comcast?

Kegboy
03-05-2008, 02:48 PM
Hey, with Insight switching over to Comcast, I was looking at Comcast's lineup (even though I'm sure it'll be forever before they actually switch our channels over.) Anyway, I noticed the following for Indianapolis:

<TABLE id=cluTbl style="POSITION: relative" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=Odd><TD class=ChNum colSpan=2>201</TD><TD><TD>FSN Midwest HD</TD><TD><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; COLOR: #ff8c00">High-Definition TV</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Now, I know the Pacers aren't broadcasting their games in HD (which'll probably happen in forever and a day), but is this an HD channel? I hadn't heard anything about it.

Kegboy
03-05-2008, 02:50 PM
Nevermind, found my answer:

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showthread.php?t=35449

I have that channel on Comcast.

I flip by it occasionally just to see if anything's happening and there was a hockey game on it once. Other than that it's always been a test pattern........

MagicRat
03-14-2008, 10:26 PM
The PAC-10 tournament is on FSNHD now, although the guide data says off-air. USC vs. UCLA......

duke dynamite
03-24-2008, 06:37 PM
I know on DirecTV 663 is FSN IN and is only broadcasting while the Pacers and Reds are playing. Other than that we have FSNMW that plays all the time. We have 663-1 and its FSN IN HD. It is never showing anything. "To Be Announced" shows up in the channel info.

It's a shame we have a state-of-the-art facility and can't broadcast in high definition.

Honestly, who wants to watch "KC Royals Nightly"?