PDA

View Full Version : My 2003-2004 season recap.....

MagicRat
06-04-2004, 03:26 AM
http://home.comcast.net/~magic_rat/PacersStory2.wmv

It's a fairly big file, so dial-up users beware.........

Peck
06-04-2004, 03:35 AM
Two things.

1. Outstanding.

2. You have way to much time on your hands. ;)

kerosene
06-04-2004, 03:59 AM
Man. That was f'ing awesome. Wow.

That's going on the front page. If bandwidth is a concern ask Hicks to host it and we'll change the link.

Wow. Great, great job Magic!

tora tora
06-04-2004, 04:55 AM
fantastic homage to one hell of a season :)

zxc
06-04-2004, 05:11 AM
That was great. Still hard to believe the season is over :(

Mourning
06-04-2004, 05:41 AM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I was smiling throughout this clip. GREAT WORK!!! Thanks! ;)

Regards,

Mourning :cool:

ABADays
06-04-2004, 07:41 AM
Very nice!

sweabs
06-04-2004, 08:49 AM
Amazing work Magic Rat - that was real enjoyable. It will give me something to look back on now during the offseason.

Indyfan
06-04-2004, 11:15 AM
That was great! Thanks!

LAPacer
06-04-2004, 11:27 AM
That was very very entertaining.

So you played that penguin game too. I like how you got Braveheart eating soup with a fork. Lots of little nice details. You definitely have alot of time. Ver Very Very good work. :rockon:

Pig Nash
06-04-2004, 11:37 AM
That was so awexome!!! :dance:

But why was William Wallace eating soup w/ a spork? J/K.

MagicRat
06-04-2004, 11:45 AM
That was so awexome!!! :dance:

But why was William Wallace eating soup w/ a spork? J/K.

You'll have to do a forum search for "spork"....... ;)

BillS
06-04-2004, 12:22 PM
Wow. Beautimous.

MSA2CF
06-04-2004, 12:24 PM

I get the music part, but no video. :confused:

MagicRat
06-04-2004, 12:33 PM

:whoknows:

The music alone is worth what you paid for it......... :P

MSA2CF
06-04-2004, 12:35 PM

:whoknows:

The music alone is worth what you paid for it......... :P

:D

Could someone tell me what the video was? I have no clue what that was about.

ChicagoJ
06-04-2004, 12:47 PM
:laugh: :spitout: :lolchair:

Great stuff.

That version of BTR seems a little faster-paced than the current rendition. What show was that from?

sweabs
06-04-2004, 12:50 PM
Hey MagicRat - who is the picture of the 2 guys sitting in their seats near the start of the video?

Is one of them UB?

bulletproof
06-04-2004, 12:59 PM
Oh wonderful. Being the Mac user that I am, I can't open it.

When will the rest of the world catch on and realize Macs are simply better machines. :shakehead:

Hicks
06-04-2004, 01:02 PM
Good work, MR!

ChicagoJ
06-04-2004, 01:03 PM
Hey MagicRat - who is the picture of the 2 guys sitting in their seats near the start of the video?

Is one of them UB?

I'm not saying...

But you might get a kick out of the 'crazed' fan hugging Tinsley at the end of the Miami game. :laugh: Up until that game, that fan was leading the anti-Tinsley bandwagon. ;)

I'm not complaining, but Rat, on a few pictures it would have been perfect if you had repeated your captions from the game pictures threads.

Kstat
06-04-2004, 01:16 PM

Is one of them UB?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That really was my favorite pic in the entire video........

sweabs
06-04-2004, 01:18 PM

Is one of them UB?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It was Unclebuck right? Or Jay@Section222??? Ahh - I dunno - :giveup:.

ChicagoJ
06-04-2004, 01:20 PM

Is one of them UB?

Not me. But I'll give you a hint. It was during a Pistons game, early in the season.

sweabs
06-04-2004, 01:23 PM

Is one of them UB?

Not me. But I'll give you a hint. It was during a Pistons game, early in the season.

Ahhh - ok ok...gotcha! ;) .

LAPacer
06-04-2004, 02:10 PM

When will the rest of the world catch on and realize Macs are simply better machines. :shakehead:

When will Mac users realize that they are overpaying for something that can accomplish only the same things a PC can... :rolleyes:

MagicRat
06-04-2004, 02:56 PM
:laugh: :spitout: :lolchair:

Great stuff.

That version of BTR seems a little faster-paced than the current rendition. What show was that from?

November 4, 1976
Palladium, New York, NY

The last song of the last show of 1976.

"This is the last night. New York City. Man. Gonna be a streak of light through the tunnel at midnight."

Kegboy
06-04-2004, 06:57 PM
Okay, for some reason, I forgot all about the Stuart Smally stuff, and missed you posting those pictures. So when I got to the end and saw them, I laughed for about 4 straight minutes.

So now, we finally see who Jessica was looking at:

http://tomswe.home.insightbb.com/Frankin.jpghttp://tomswe.home.insightbb.com/jessica.jpghttp://tomswe.home.insightbb.com/skinnytins.jpg

MSA2CF
06-04-2004, 08:10 PM
I finally saw it, MagicRat.

:cry: Simply beautiful.

bulletproof
06-04-2004, 08:25 PM

When will Mac users realize that they are overpaying for something that can accomplish only the same things a PC can... :rolleyes:

Faster, easier to use, cooler programs and software, always on the cutting edge...better.

Suaveness
06-04-2004, 11:18 PM

Faster, easier to use, cooler programs and software, always on the cutting edge...better.

I think that is what PC is... :devil:

ChicagoJ
06-04-2004, 11:45 PM
MagicRat,

Does the 'barefoot girl' know how many pictures of the Pacemates you've snapped?

:dance: :pepper:

MagicRat
06-04-2004, 11:57 PM
MagicRat,

Does the 'barefoot girl' know how many pictures of the Pacemates you've snapped?

Well, technically, at some point late in the season I was forbidden from taking more Pacemates pictures. :blush:

Our screen saver is a random slideshow of all of the pictures in the "My Pictures" folder and apparently the Pacemates were showing up a little too often........ :blush: :blush: (She didn't like seeing all of the game pictures, either. For every one I've posted on here, there are 10 more.).......

I've since moved all Pacers and "Related" photos into a different folder.........

ChicagoJ
06-05-2004, 12:17 AM
MagicRat,

Well, technically, at some point late in the season I was forbidden from taking more Pacemates pictures. :blush:

Our screen saver is a random slideshow of all of the pictures in the "My Pictures" folder and apparently the Pacemates were showing up a little too often........ :blush: :blush: (She didn't like seeing all of the game pictures, either. For every one I've posted on here, there are 10 more.).......

I've since moved all Pacers and "Related" photos into a different folder.........

Yeah. I would have suffered the same fate.

:buddies: :D

kerosene
06-05-2004, 12:26 AM
I was showing my gf the video and of course she didn't get all of the forum people pictures or photoshops that were posted throughout the season despite me dying about those; anyway she said "That guy likes the dancers a lot... and has a lot of time on his hands". She did approve though. I'm still highly stoked on this video. It's as good as that Brian Cardinal one which I watched like 30 times.

MagicRat
06-05-2004, 12:52 AM
"That guy likes the dancers a lot... and has a lot of time on his hands"

I feel as though I'm getting a bad reputation around here...... :(

kerosene
06-05-2004, 12:54 AM
I feel as though I'm getting a bad reputation around here...... :(

Not at all. That's a sign of being a man's man. :D