PDA

View Full Version : Colts biggest free agent needs?

jeffg-body
03-02-2008, 11:51 PM
I know the Colts rarely dive into the free agent market and for good (Corey Simon) reason. But is there one or two players that Indy believes that could come in and fill a hole at a price they can offer through free agents or trades?

I personally think getting a playmaking LB instead of letting them go would help. We have 2 that are for sure starters in Brackett and Keahio. How about the Jets Vilma or released Pats Colvin?

:dance::buddies::laugh::p:cool::happydanc:D:-p

esabyrn333
03-03-2008, 05:37 PM
I think Warrick Dunn would be a nice addition.

Lord Helmet
03-03-2008, 05:55 PM
I'd welcome Dunn, but I really don't expect us to sign any big names, it isn't what we do.

I think we'll sign some random people that will contribute very well for us, though.

Typical Colts off-season.

idioteque
03-03-2008, 06:26 PM
Dunn makes a lot of sense, he is better than Keith, possibly affordable, and apparently wants to play here. He is one of Dungy's old guys and by all accounts really respects Dungy and would welcome playing for him in Indianapolis.

jeffg-body
03-03-2008, 10:48 PM
I have to agree with Dunn as being the nice two punch for Addai and a great mentor for our young guys.

Pig Nash
03-04-2008, 01:34 AM
Corey Simon was a trade?

Infinite MAN_force
03-04-2008, 02:05 AM
I know the Colts rarely dive into the free agent market and for good (Corey Simon) reason. But is there one or two players that Indy believes that could come in and fill a hole at a price they can offer through free agents or trades?

I personally think getting a playmaking LB instead of letting them go would help. We have 2 that are for sure starters in Brackett and Keahio. How about the Jets Vilma or released Pats Colvin?

:dance::buddies::laugh::p:cool::happydanc:D:-p

Everyone forgets about Hagler, who filled in for Morris very nicely this year. He is probably better than Morris and is young. I'm pretty happy with the Linebackers we have. I think the colts money could be better spent elsewhere.

Noodle
03-05-2008, 05:02 PM
OG's and DT's please.

PR07
03-05-2008, 11:21 PM
I'd love to see Warrick Dunn on the Colts. He has great hands, good blocking skills, and a whole lot of heart. He's the type of professional that this organization embodies, and I think he still has enough gas in the tank to be an excellent #2 tailback.

tdubb03
03-06-2008, 09:01 AM
There really aren't any needs, just wants. I want depth on both lines, a ball-hawking DB, a kick returner. Just improving special teams alone would win at least one more game next year. They were horrible last year, and I'm sure guys having to come off ST to start didn't help. A new training staff would help.