PDA

View Full Version : V-Day

campy
02-14-2008, 05:55 PM
Well I thought it might be fun for us to post what we did or are going to do with our special someone on Valentine's Day.

I'm going to take my girl out to dinner somewere in Deadwood, South Dakota. I bought her a card, and a ice and fire rose. It is a real pretty rose I think. Then I'm going to give her a necklace that has her favorite flower and color. I will let you know how it goes. Not bad for someone who learned that Valentine's Day was today on Tuesday.

heywoode
02-14-2008, 06:07 PM
Not bad...Hope you have fun!

My wife and I work in the same building, so we had a lunch date (we usually go home and eat, or I go out with friends and she goes home) at a local authentic Mexican place, Don Rafael. I had a nice floral arrangement that I picked out in person delivered to her office. Her coworker never gets anything for V-Day or any other reason, so it always makes her jealous! They were some roses and special daisies (I forget what they're called) and some other nice flowers in a nice distinctive vase.

Now we are hanging out as a family, and all of us are enjoying each other's company. She got me a nice card, and some specific candy that I am pretty partial to.

Good day!

avoidingtheclowns
02-14-2008, 06:31 PM
i'm getting her #15 -- had to top last year when i did #13
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2008/02/13/notes021308.DTL&nl=fix

oh and fellas if you need a last minute idea, get issac hayes to sexy it up and serenade her http://www.sprintspecialoffers.com/sendlove/#Homepage/Serenader

James Bond
02-14-2008, 07:23 PM
I'M SITTING AT HOME BECAUSE I'M SINGLE.
THANKS FOR REMINDING ME.

bellisimo
02-15-2008, 06:03 AM
went out and partied - nothing like random hook ups to get over a relationship and valentines day

Gyron
02-15-2008, 10:34 AM
We did absolutely nothing. My wife doesn't get sentimental about Valentines day. I bought her a card. She was happy with that and we ate left overs for dinner at home. I made stir fry for her the night before so she was still enjoying that. I ate a bologna sandwich!

Isn't that an awesome Vday night? :)

heywoode
02-15-2008, 10:42 AM
We did absolutely nothing. My wife doesn't get sentimental about Valentines day. I bought her a card. She was happy with that and we ate left overs for dinner at home. I made stir fry for her the night before so she was still enjoying that. I ate a bologna sandwich!

Isn't that an awesome Vday night? :)

Did you at least get some play?

or did btown?

Somebody shoulda got some play.

Gyron
02-15-2008, 12:23 PM
Btown got there first....Damn it!

kester99
02-15-2008, 04:13 PM
happy happy

Twes
02-20-2008, 02:07 PM
Well I thought it might be fun for us to post what we did or are going to do with our special someone on Valentine's Day.

I'm going to take my girl out to dinner somewere in Deadwood, South Dakota. I bought her a card, and a ice and fire rose. It is a real pretty rose I think. Then I'm going to give her a necklace that has her favorite flower and color. I will let you know how it goes. Not bad for someone who learned that Valentine's Day was today on Tuesday.

The first time I read this I thought you wrote "ice pick and fire hose"

Maybe it's the deadwood thing. I was thinking desert, thumping with a shovel and all that.

:hmm:
My bad.

btowncolt
02-20-2008, 02:13 PM
Just showed Gyron's wife a good time. Well, at least I had a good time. I couldn't tell if she enjoyed me peeping from the bushes.

Twes
02-20-2008, 02:56 PM
Just showed Gyron's wife a good time. Well, at least I had a good time. I couldn't tell if she enjoyed me peeping from the bushes.

That sounds... rowdy.

:cool:

pacers31tc
02-24-2008, 10:51 PM
I took the g/f to a local mexican restaurant that night, and gave her a little necklace from Zales. The next day I completely surprised her by telling her we were taking a road trip. We drove to St. Louis (from Fayetteville, AR), stayed the night there, drove the Chicago the next day and saw CASCADA at a local club there, got rained and hailed on in the terrible weather that was passing through as we were walking along Lake Michigan. We drove back to St. Louis the next day, then back to F-ville the next day. The cold and wet day in Chitown got her really sick but I think she had a good time.