PDA

View Full Version : Pacers Year

Old as Dirt
06-02-2004, 12:12 PM
Most people on this board, and the Stars board, was hopeing, to get out of the first round this year. Well we not only got out of the 1st round, but the second one also. Had the best record in the NBA. Except for Reggie, who everyone one wanted Him to get His ring, we had a very good season. And learned a lot for next year. With the age of the team we should go for it all for the next several years. Thank you Pacers for a very good year

LAPacer
06-02-2004, 12:17 PM
Pacers are like those good girls in Junior high. They talk about giving you everything and get you believing you are going all the way. Then when the time comes, they leave you with blue balls. Thank you for teasing me, Pacers.

TheSauceMaster
06-02-2004, 12:52 PM
Pacers are like those good girls in Junior high. They talk about giving you everything and get you believing you are going all the way. Then when the time comes, they leave you with blue balls. Thank you for teasing me, Pacers.

Funny but it's kinda true :laugh: :laugh:

Harddrive7
06-02-2004, 12:56 PM

Funny but it's kinda true :laugh: :laugh:

Maybe it wasn't all the girls fault. Ya think? :D

Gyron
06-02-2004, 01:26 PM
At least when they left you with Blue balls you had a way to fix that situation with your own efforts, a tube of Jergen's and a box of kleenex. But unfortunately with the Pacers, its like having Blue balls for 5 more months......

sweabs
06-02-2004, 01:33 PM
At least when they left you with Blue balls you had a way to fix that situation with your own efforts, a tube of Jergen's and a box of kleenex. But unfortunately with the Pacers, its like having Blue balls for 5 more months......

And that hurts :cry: .

BillS
06-02-2004, 01:35 PM
Does anyone else see one of those NBA Trophy commercials with Meat Loaf "Paradise By The Dashboard Light" in the background?

Just after Jermaine leaves the house ...

"STOP RIGHT THERE ..."

ABADays
06-02-2004, 01:44 PM
But unfortunately with the Pacers, its like having Blue balls for 5 more months......

Ohhhhhh - I don't know. I don't feel as bad as I did last night. :cool:

Gyron
06-02-2004, 01:51 PM
Right now, it would take a big bottle of Jergens to make me happy. But I'm sure it will wear off in a few days......Then I can start dreaming about next season.

Guess I'll go play a few rounds of golf to work off some of the frustration first. Oh wait, as bad as I play, thats only gonna add to it. Maybe I'll try another route....