PDA

View Full Version : What'd I miss?

D23
02-07-2008, 04:47 PM
I once had plans to be a great contributor to this board. Then, I found Curveball. Next thing I know I lost my job, my dog, and my girlfriend left me. For 5 months it was like some kind of training scene from a Rocky movie... relentlessly hammering away at the little green ball, a picture of Spicoli stuck to my mirror. Broken mice everywhere. It wasn't a pretty sight.

Alas, today I finally did it! I can now rejoin society! So.. what did I miss? The last I checked, the Pacers were coming into training camp with a healthy roster, including a healthy J.O., and Tinsley was really feeling the Jim O'Brien love! I was really looking forward to a refreshing season. Anything of interest happen while I was away in my little wireframe world?

:laugh: :D

Disclaimer: The above commentary was purely satirical and in no fashion poses a serious question. Except the part about broken mice everywhere. I also don't have a pic of Spicoli on my mirror. That'd be creepy.

SycamoreKen
02-07-2008, 05:19 PM
I once had plans to be a great contributor to this board. Then, I found Curveball. Next thing I know I lost my job, my dog, and my girlfriend left me. For 5 months it was like some kind of training scene from a Rocky movie... relentlessly hammering away at the little green ball, a picture of Spicoli stuck to my mirror. Broken mice everywhere. It wasn't a pretty sight.

Alas, today I finally did it! I can now rejoin society! So.. what did I miss? The last I checked, the Pacers were coming into training camp with a healthy roster, including a healthy J.O., and Tinsley was really feeling the Jim O'Brien love! I was really looking forward to a refreshing season. Anything of interest happen while I was away in my little wireframe world?

:laugh: :D

Disclaimer: The above commentary was purely satirical and in no fashion poses a serious question. Except the part about broken mice everywhere. I also don't have a pic of Spicoli on my mirror. That'd be creepy.

That game is really addictive. So is the Yenti one where you hit the penguins like baseballs. I can never put a complete game together on that one.

sweabs
02-07-2008, 09:11 PM
You missed an onslaught of counting. Come join us.

Anthem
02-07-2008, 11:16 PM
No, creepy would be having it on your ceiling.

Putnam
02-09-2008, 01:20 PM
The last I checked, the Pacers were coming into training camp with a healthy roster, including a healthy J.O., and Tinsley was really feeling the Jim O'Brien love!

You haven't missed a thing. Everything is still exactly the way it was.