PDA

View Full Version : They did the Monster Mash...

Roaming Gnome
01-28-2004, 10:30 PM
Jamal Mashburn comes back after 44 games out to score 24 points and dominate the 4th Qtr against the Bucks by running off 13 strait Points plus the game winner. Mash looked scary and NO ONE on the Bucks could think about slowing him down. An utterly amazing performance!!!

In other news...Micheal Redd scores 40 in the loss.

:hornets: 101
:bucks: 100

Hicks
01-28-2004, 10:31 PM
I'm glad we've already beaten them twice. Going to be tougher to do from now on.

Roaming Gnome
01-28-2004, 10:39 PM
Well, it looks like the Pacers second round matchup is going to be a war if the Pacers are the #1 seed in the east. I do not see either the Bucks or the Hornets falling lower then the #5 slot. We all know the #1 plays the winner of the #4/#5 matchup. Even with Mash, the Hornets do not put the fear into me like the Bucks seem to. I really just don't see the Bucks falling out, or having one of those 2-8 streches, but I don't see them passing the Pistons in the standings.

Unclebuck
01-28-2004, 10:54 PM
I might regret posting this, but Artest defends Mashburn better than anyone in the league. And also there is no one Artest defends better than Mashburn. There is a reason why. Ron's one weakness isa lack of great quyickness, he has trouble staying with really quick players. But Mashburn is not that quick, he is a one-on-one player who takes a dribble or two and shoots.

Ron owns mash.

Look at the stats from last season, I think Mash shot something like 25%

Another huge thing with Mash, is you have to keep him out of a grove

bulletproof
01-28-2004, 11:11 PM
I might regret posting this, but Artest defends Mashburn better than anyone in the league. And also there is no one Artest defends better than Mashburn. There is a reason why. Ron's one weakness isa lack of great quyickness, he has trouble staying with really quick players. But Mashburn is not that quick, he is a one-on-one player who takes a dribble or two and shoots.

Ron owns mash.

Look at the stats from last season, I think Mash shot something like 25%

Another huge thing with Mash, is you have to keep him out of a grove

Would kind of grove would that be? Orange? Mango? Walnut?

Until I saw your post, UB, I was going to say the same thing. Ron defends Mash extremely well. Bucks concern me more.