PDA

View Full Version : I HATE BRAD NESSLER

LAPacer
06-02-2004, 12:41 AM
At first I didn't like him because in the beginning of the series he kept calling AJ, Tinsley. Then I realized every time Detroit made a basket or a block he would scream... i.e "BILLUPS HITS IT, HE IS CLUTCH"... Then when AJ hit a shot he would be softspoken and say "AJ hits an open shot"

I also don't like ESPN.com and Bill Laimbeer as an announcer.

Hicks
06-02-2004, 12:50 AM
I was getting very annoyed with Nessler by tonight. Two series straight of him all but rooting for our opponent finally got to me.

Artestaholic
06-02-2004, 01:27 AM
Brad Nessler is from the Detroit, Michigan area.
That explains that.
Indianas lucky, we have 2 great announcers in Clark Kellog and Al Albert. And then there's Quinn Buckner....jk...Quins pretty good too.
I actually think Al & Clark are A LOT better than these national announcers, they have much more personality and charisma and better chemistry together.
WB4 Announcers > ESPN ANnouncers

Anthem
06-02-2004, 02:10 AM
The worst thing about ESPN is that they DON'T DO REPLAYS. I mean this is basic broadcasting... if there's a questionable call, SHOW IT AGAIN. I don't sit in front of the TV to hear your witty stories about the player's histories, I WANT TO SEE THE FREAKING GAME. Don't show me pictures of Doc Rivers sitting down... if the man has to talk, at least give me something to look at!

TheSauceMaster
06-02-2004, 08:14 AM
The worst thing about ESPN is that they DON'T DO REPLAYS. I mean this is basic broadcasting... if there's a questionable call, SHOW IT AGAIN. I don't sit in front of the TV to hear your witty stories about the player's histories, I WANT TO SEE THE FREAKING GAME. Don't show me pictures of Doc Rivers sitting down... if the man has to talk, at least give me something to look at!

Well said and like they can't show the Replay why he talks :D

Fool
06-02-2004, 09:45 AM
Not showing playoff games on local television is a terrible idea for the local fans. I would much rather hear the local Detroit announcer (Blaha or Mc Cloud) than the ESPN guys.