PDA

View Full Version : Attention Indy fans!

Believe_in_blue
01-27-2008, 07:55 PM
I guess there is help for us all :rolleyes:

Posted by: BoredAnalyst on AOL
http://messageboards.aol.com/aol/en_us/articles.php?boardId=149708&articleId=306093&func=6&channel=People+Connection&filterRead=false&filterHidden=true&filterUnhidden=false

"My take on Indy fans"

The recurring theme in all of their postings, that being their quarterback is superior to any other, is a definite indicator that these troubled individuals are completely out of touch with reality, and all are in dire need of psychotherapy. I am here to help.

In order for them to function properly in the real world, it is of utmost importance that they acknowledge and accept the plain facts relative to the situation, something that they seem to be unable to do, as each of them choose to blatently ignore these facts, which has ultimately led to their delusional mind set.

The first and most vital step on their road to recovery is for them to be able to come to terms with the undisputed fact that it is the quarterback of the Patriots who is vastly superior to all others - presently, historically, and for all time to come. Upon receipt of his fourth Super Bowl trophy on February 3rd, this quarterback will have four times as many championships as any current quarterback now playing in the league, and his championship ring total will be greater than the COMBINED ring total of the other "top" quarterbacks who presently play for Indianapolis, Pittsburgh, Green Bay, and Dallas.

These facts speak for themselves, Indy Fans, therefore you must accept them in order for you to all lead a normal, sane life. I know it will be hard, but you can do it.

ABADays
01-30-2008, 09:31 PM
I wonder how he survived 80 years of Red Sox and 40 years of Patriots failures.

rexnom
01-31-2008, 01:54 PM
I wonder how he survived 80 years of Red Sox and 40 years of Patriots failures.
16 NBA Championships from the Celtics probably helped...