PDA

View Full Version : Don't let any of these posters tell you this season was a success...

Hoop
06-01-2004, 11:21 PM
YOUR ARE COMPLETELY WRONG, THIS WAS A GREAT SEASON. THIS GROUP OF GUYS HAD NEVER GOT PAST THE FIRST ROUND. WE WERE 2 WINS FROM THE FREAKING FINALS. COMING INTO THE SEASON NOBODY KNEW WHAT TO MAKE OF THIS TEAM AFTER LOSING BRAD, A NEW COACH, JO NOT HAPPY WITH ISIAH BEING FIRED. THERE WERE WAY MORE QUESTION MARKS THAN ANSWERS BEFORE THIS SEASON STARTED.

IT WAS A GREAT SEASON ANYWAY YOU LOOK IT.

I GOT A CAPS KEY TOO :unimpressed:

sweabs
06-01-2004, 11:30 PM
Man this was an awesome season - too bad we weren't completely healthy for this round but we saw the heart of our guys, and got them some much needed experience. Great season.

Mr. Pink
06-01-2004, 11:32 PM
Man this was an awesome season - too bad we weren't completely healthy for this round but we saw the heart of our guys, and got them some much needed experience. Great season.

I bet the Timberwolves are saying the exact same thing. With Cassell out and all.

Sactolover

Hicks
06-01-2004, 11:39 PM
I closed this bullshlt once. Why'd you think I'd not see it again. I'm not gonna tolerate this level of ******** tonight. For as much as you've called me and others bandwagoners the past week, you've got a HELL of a lot of nerve making a post like this one now, Sassan. Make it someplace else.