PDA

View Full Version : You know watching the nets implode....

OnlyPacersLeft
01-25-2008, 01:58 AM
makes me feel great about the pacers...the warriors have scored 19 straight points. And they continue to turn the ball over....
sounds just like our team...up by a good margin then quickly down by double digits...
the thing is they have kidd,jefferson,carter...we have no one but granger...

CableKC
01-25-2008, 02:11 AM
As you say this....the Nets have gone up by 1 with 1:15 seconds left.

jmoney2584
01-25-2008, 02:12 AM
go nets!!

OnlyPacersLeft
01-25-2008, 02:14 AM
go nets!!
lol not gonna be happy till the pacers are 10 games out of the playoffs huh?
warriors up 3!

d_c
01-25-2008, 02:22 AM
The Warriors won, and undeservedly so. They haven't played as well at home this year. They seem more lackadaisical than when on the road.

Monta Ellis is just straight up balling like a champ right now. The rest of the team....bahh.

jmoney2584
01-25-2008, 02:28 AM
yea, i Gamecasted it but thanks for the update.

I'm trying for us to get some breathing room on that #11 draft slot right now.

Sidenote: Monta Ellis is a freakin beast...who saw that coming three years ago out of the #40 overall pick, WTF when are WE going to get some draft day love?

croz24
01-25-2008, 02:49 AM
hmm #11 could give us a bill walker, is prime location for a player slipping so possibly even a mayo :-\ bayless, thabeet, or greene...to guarantee a future all-star we need to hit that 6 or 7 slot or better AND should trade for a 2nd 1st...

d_c
01-25-2008, 02:50 AM
Sidenote: Monta Ellis is a freakin beast...who saw that coming three years ago out of the #40 overall pick, WTF when are WE going to get some draft day love?

I do love the guy and he's fun as hell to watch. Rumor is the reason he fell (besides being a 6'3" 175 lb SG who couldn't drive to his left) was that he got drunk for the first time the night before the draft combine tests. The next day he was hungover and scored out as the worst athlete in the combine.

You gotta remember what he is, though. An undersized SG. I'd trade him in the right deal and I wouldn't break the bank to re-sign him. Rumor was this summer that the Warriors were shopping him around, but they probably can't afford to deal him because they need him so much right now.

You guys did damn well to get Granger at #17 in that draft. That's the guy the Warriors really should have taken at 9.

jmoney2584
01-25-2008, 02:53 AM
yea, but a Monta Ellis as a 6th man type is outstanding..that type of bench production would give me super boners for years.

Kofi
01-25-2008, 05:15 AM
I do love the guy and he's fun as hell to watch. Rumor is the reason he fell (besides being a 6'3" 175 lb SG who couldn't drive to his left) was that he got drunk for the first time the night before the draft combine tests. The next day he was hungover and scored out as the worst athlete in the combine.

You gotta remember what he is, though. An undersized SG. I'd trade him in the right deal and I wouldn't break the bank to re-sign him. Rumor was this summer that the Warriors were shopping him around, but they probably can't afford to deal him because they need him so much right now.

You guys did damn well to get Granger at #17 in that draft. That's the guy the Warriors really should have taken at 9.

Andrew Bynum my friend. Biedrins is solid, but no way can you pass on a center with Bynum's skills and upside. You get him, you abandon the fun but never gonna take you anywhere small ball, play he and Biedrins together, and you'll be on your way to dominance. Two 60%+ shooters would be insane.

Eindar
01-25-2008, 07:15 AM
Also, Shawne Williams isn't turning out too bad, either, considering who was picked after him.