PDA

View Full Version : Grown Man or Boy?

naptownmenace
01-23-2008, 02:36 PM
The TOP 10 Differences between a Grown Man and a Boy

10. A boy wants to play all day. A grown man knows he has to work hard to have a good life.

9. A boy expects a woman to take care of him. A grown man knows how to take care of a woman.

8. A boy plays games with relationships. A grown man is to busy to waste time with those types of games.

7. A boy runs from commitment. A grown man isn't afraid of itů he often embraces it.

6. A boy blames all his troubles on someone or something else. A grown man admits his mistakes and learns from them.

5. A boy will buy a frivolous "toy" instead of paying his rent. A grown man takes care of the bills first.

4. A boy can't tell a need from a want. A grown man doesn't get them confused.

3. A boy throws a tantrum when he doesn't get his way. A grown man understands compromise and sacrifice.

2. A boy is selfish and thinks he's the center of the universe. A grown man thinks of others and is well-grounded.

1. A boy thinks that it's a woman's job to please him. A grown man puts his woman's pleasure first.

Pass this on to anyone you think might be having a little trouble telling the difference. LOL

Gyron
01-23-2008, 03:05 PM
I was a little afraid to open this thread at work with the title....

Anyways, if those are the definitions, I know some people who never advance to the grawn man stage....

naptownmenace
01-24-2008, 01:29 PM
I was a little afraid to open this thread at work with the title....

Anyways, if those are the definitions, I know some people who never advance to the grawn man stage....

LOL! Yeah, true.

Feel free to add your own though.

Haggard
01-25-2008, 11:14 AM
im beginning to feel like i have become a man... damn my mortgage

Anthem
01-25-2008, 06:32 PM
I think this is the wrong forum for this.

Admins, please move to the main Pacers Digest page!