PDA

View Full Version : ROT IN HELL THE PERSON/S WHO TOOK MY STUFF

Natston
01-23-2008, 08:32 AM
In search of my phone this morning, it was revealed that someone got in car and stole some things from my car. While I was looted because I left my doors unlocked, luckily they didn't have to break a window to get in.

I'm not even really upset because it was just material possessions, it's just upsetting because of the experience...

Gyron
01-23-2008, 08:44 AM
Sorry, I needed to make a call. It was convenient....

Natston
01-23-2008, 08:49 AM
Sorry, I needed to make a call. It was convenient....

Luckily I found my phone, but lost any hope of tracking anything... :dance:

travmil
01-23-2008, 08:51 AM
In search of my phone this morning, it was revealed that someone got in car and stole some things from my car. While I was looted because I left my doors unlocked, luckily they didn't have to break a window to get in.

I'm not even really upset because it was just material possessions, it's just upsetting because of the experience...

I had my car broken into in Terre Haute some years ago. The end result is since that day, I never leave anything in my car ever. I mean never. It's always clean. There are never any CD's in it. Never anythign under the seat. It's a hatchback and I leave the little cover off so that the only thing that anyone can see in the back is the set of jumper cables I keep in there. I want it to be absolutely clear to whoever it is that is looking into my car that breaking in is going to do nothing for them other than risk them being caught. I've had no troubles since.

Hicks
01-23-2008, 08:59 AM
Having recently met with you in real life, I can confirm that is you in your avatar, so why not just take care of business yourself? Hunt the sucker(s) down.

;)

What kind of stuff was taken?

Gyron
01-23-2008, 09:01 AM
Luckily I found my phone, but lost any hope of tracking anything... :dance:

I told you , all I needed to do was make a phone call....The rest of the stuff, well someone else must have taken that....People are so inconsiderate. At least return it when you're done with it.

Thanks for leaving the door open though. You can expect to see a big phone bill this month. I talked to Btown most of the night. He read his torts to me in a sexy voice......

Lord Helmet
01-23-2008, 06:32 PM
**** those pricks.

Again, humanity at it's very best, ladies and gentlemen.

Natston
01-23-2008, 06:35 PM
What kind of stuff was taken?

So far that I've noticed...

Ipod
Sirius Radio + Dock + Cassette adapter thingy
Camera
Half of an audiobook set that was boxless...
Winter Coat
The flower thingy I wore at my sisters wedding...

However they did spare my CD's, my colts SB vanity plate, and Colts SB hat (So I think they were a Bears fan who dislikes Bon Jovi.). I assume they weren't too bright in that they couldn't figure out how to pop the trunk and popped the hood. So I guess that's the silver lining because they ended up not taking my laundry basket and detergent. But it's also weird because my truck was parked right in front of my car and they didn't go through that...

Lord Helmet
01-23-2008, 06:40 PM
So far that I've noticed...

Ipod
Sirius Radio + Dock + Cassette adapter thingy
Camera
Half of an audiobook set that was boxless...
Winter Coat
The flower thingy I wore at my sisters wedding...

However they did spare my CD's, my colts SB vanity plate, and Colts SB hat (So I think they were a Bears fan who dislikes Bon Jovi.). I assume they weren't too bright in that they couldn't figure out how to pop the trunk and popped the hood. So I guess that's the silver lining because they ended up not taking my laundry basket and detergent. But it's also weird because my truck was parked right in front of my car and they didn't go through that...
How pathetic of people.

Hopefully they pay.

Natston
01-23-2008, 07:00 PM
Having recently met with you in real life, I can confirm that is you in your avatar, so why not just take care of business yourself? Hunt the sucker(s) down.

Eh, I was tired from hunting graboids all day...

Hicks
01-23-2008, 08:50 PM
Do what's best for'em.

JayRedd
01-24-2008, 11:36 AM
(So I think they were a Bears fan who dislikes Bon Jovi.)

49ers.

And there's a reason your dirty Wranglers are still there.

Shade
01-24-2008, 11:54 AM
That sucks, man.

I try my best never to leave anything important in my car, because people just can't be trusted. Even in nice neighborhoods, there's always some butt-weasel that will steal your stuff.

Anthem
01-25-2008, 05:35 PM
I try my best never to leave anything important in my car, because people just can't be trusted. Even in nice neighborhoods, there's always some butt-weasel that will steal your stuff.
That's totally unfair, Shade. Please don't lump people together in hurtful stereotypes.

In nice neighborhoods, it's usually the butt-weasel's teenage son that causes the problems.