PDA

View Full Version : And they're going to overtime...

Natston
01-20-2008, 10:03 PM
It looks like neither offense wants to win...

kester99
01-20-2008, 10:04 PM
this is brutal. where's my medicine?

tora tora
01-20-2008, 10:13 PM
Sweet, Giants win

Moses
01-20-2008, 10:19 PM
I tell you what, The Giants were getting absolutely hosed tonight in terms of horrible calls. Not only that, they got very unlucky. I can name 3 absolutely horrid calls that were game changing that the Giants had to overcome. First was the personal foul call on Sam Madison that led to a Packers TD, the second was a phantom hold that led to a Giants TD getting called back, and finally the non call when one of the Packers players was clearly in the neutral zone on a pivotal 3rd down play that led to a Eli Manning sack.

The Giants deserved this win. With that said, The Patriots in a warm weather area is not something I would be looking forward to as a Giants fan. It's pretty clear the cold weather/wind has really bothered the Pats going into December/January so it will be nice seeing them air it out again in Arizona. Look for a high scoring SB game. Should be interesting because my Dad is a huge Giants fan and the trash talking has already started.

Bball
01-20-2008, 10:22 PM
And there's now another piece of evidence for the argument in playing the season right down to the final tick on the clock rather than taking a game of two off because they are 'meaningless'....

-Bball