PDA

View Full Version : GRrrrrrrrrrrrrr Indy Star rant...nor really significant..just a rant.

indygeezer
01-13-2008, 10:44 AM
Did you know that if you receive the Indianapolis Star Sunday Early Edition you get the exact same sports page you got in Saturday's paper, only with the day and date changed?

I can prove it....I have them. Thank you Indianapolis Rats for making my Sunday morning so enjoyable.
:dance::dance::dance:
(note sarcasm in the dance step)

grace
01-13-2008, 12:26 PM
Maybe you've checked on line by now, but they said they had massive computer problems and that's why there are stories missing. They say what was supposed to be in the paper today is on the website.

indygeezer
01-13-2008, 05:24 PM
Maybe you've checked on line by now, but they said they had massive computer problems and that's why there are stories missing. They say what was supposed to be in the paper today is on the website.

Really? No, I hadn't checked. Thanks Grace......but &$#%#@&@* them anyhow.

aero
01-13-2008, 06:00 PM
I stopped getting the star years ago, I read all my news online. The last issue of the Star i got was the night we won the Super Bowl when i was downtown :)

grace
01-13-2008, 06:02 PM
I'm sure it was a conspiracy by the Patriots to make the Colts loose. ****ing rat *******s. :mad:

Note to any Patriots fans who might be offended by the above statement. Don't bother responding because you're ALL on my ignore list; therefore, I won't be able to see what drivel you're spewing.

Stryder
01-14-2008, 08:18 PM
The star sucks donkey balls. Didn't you know that?