PDA

View Full Version : Proof that the media hates the pacers

spazzxb
01-11-2008, 04:28 PM
Ok maybe its just a mistake but follow the link
Harrison should be ready to go for Colts Sunday (http://www.topix.com/r/0DcwBtjGfytdIB7bmQu5llNOFvpC0oxUI9CwSl7sakZRwtymSu V96nDnIhaBXq9Y1DrOglvtIhZScIJRcWjQXP9zLWIsnQa5liln Hb=2FxErPYxpUUemna3IJRiYIinNk=2Bw) "

from the ESPn Colts homepage linked below.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=ind

Trader Joe
01-11-2008, 04:29 PM
Bahahahaaha.

Shade
01-11-2008, 04:38 PM
:laugh: :(

NuffSaid
01-11-2008, 04:46 PM
Okay? So, one Harrison will definitely be sitting out the next 5 games while another may or may not play in his team's upcoming game.

Explain to me how the media hates the Pacers again and what Marvin Harrison of the Colts has anything to do with it? :confused: Unless you're trying to point out the irony of 2 "Harrisons" in 1 Indianapolis town, I don't get it? :confused::confused:

Kofi
01-11-2008, 05:03 PM
The link to the MARVIN Harrison story takes you to the story about DAVID Harrison being suspended for drugs.

Putnam
01-11-2008, 05:04 PM
Okay? So, one Harrison will definitely be sitting out the next 5 games while another may or may not play in his team's upcoming game.

Explain to me how the media hates the Pacers again and what Marvin Harrison of the Colts has anything to do with it? :confused: Unless you're trying to point out the irony of 2 "Harrisons" in 1 Indianapolis town, I don't get it? :confused::confused:

No, it's more than that. Spazz says "follow the link." The headline is about Marvin's health, but when you click on it, the news about David's suspension comes up here on the Colts page.

Roaming Gnome
01-11-2008, 05:07 PM
That is funny! Good ol' World Wide Leader in inaccuracy.

NuffSaid
01-11-2008, 05:16 PM
No, it's more than that. Spazz says "follow the link." The headline is about Marvin's health, but when you click on it, the news about David's suspension comes up here on the Colts page.
Oh! I get it!! Maybe it would help if I just paid closer attention, huh? D'uh! :zip:

spazzxb
01-11-2008, 07:41 PM
Oh! I get it!! Maybe it would help if I just paid closer attention, huh? D'uh! :zip:

the other thing that makes this intresting is that this is probably the most important story in indy sports right now. Crap loads of people will hear about this story becuase of this mistake. I would have heard here eventually, but I actually found out about DH when I was checking on the Colts. It could be an honest mistake but I figured everyone would get a kick out of it.