PDA

View Full Version : Pacers Digest needs a trade

Hicks
01-03-2008, 01:47 AM
Look, I know we all wanted to enter this season in optimistic mode, but it's time to get real now that the writing's on the wall here in early January.

Pacers Digest is clearly in need of entering rebuilding mode, but we've all been too stubborn to admit it and keep clinging to the old core expecting something that will never come.

To start, I'd like to make the following trade proposals:

PD trades Shade to Wendy's for a Double Bacon Cheesburger, Large Fries, and a Chocolate Frosty.

PD trades Unclebuck for Uncle Reggie.

PD trades Peck to Portland for a young, promising odd thinker.

PD trades Naptown_Seth for Tony Reali.

PD trades Mal for a college sophomore looking to start a sports website (got to get younger sometime).

I'm open to suggestions, but things have gotten ugly and PD needs serious changes.

Trader Joe
01-03-2008, 01:58 AM
I know we traded Jermaniac for an aging pot shot artist with a bad back last year, but the guy already signed with the Hornets board over the summer. We should have gotten more value from him.

avoidingtheclowns
01-03-2008, 01:58 AM
Look, I know we all wanted to enter this season in optimistic mode, but it's time to get real now that the writing's on the wall here in early January.

Pacers Digest is clearly in need of entering rebuilding mode, but we've all been too stubborn to admit it and keep clinging to the old core expecting something that will never come.

PD trades Shade to Wendy's for a Double Bacon Cheesburger, Large Fries, and a Chocolate Frosty.

PD trades Unclebuck for Uncle Reggie.

PD trades Peck to Portland for a young, promising odd thinker.

PD trades Mal for a college sophomore looking to start a sports website (got to get younger sometime).

I'm open to suggestions, but things have gotten ugly and PD needs serious changes.

does that mean seth is going to work across the street from me now?
no dice. i think it is best for everyone that we confine him to conseco where we know very few will be harmed.

i suggest we trade kstat for bill simmons. both are heinous homers but at least simmons has the "johnny are you worried yet" segment from his BS Report podcast to offer. plus if he's working for ESPN, kstat can give jemele hill the harold reynolds style hug he's always wanted to.

Trader Joe
01-03-2008, 02:00 AM
Also I suggest we trade this Mal character for Hicks. Whatever happened to him...

James Bond
01-03-2008, 02:01 AM
As an up and comer, you could probably get a good deal off of my rookie good looks.
So i'll put myself out there.

Lord Helmet
01-03-2008, 02:08 AM
Something has to be done.

This Pacers Digest board has quit.

JayRedd
01-03-2008, 02:38 AM
I suppose this is as good a time as any to announce that I'll be taking a few weeks off to promote my new album.

Trader Joe
01-03-2008, 02:41 AM
I just can't post with this group of thugs anymore.

flying dutchman
01-03-2008, 02:58 AM
You can trade me for another stiff, overweight foreigner who used to be good! Any ideas? Btw I won't accept a trade to Greece...

Trader Joe
01-03-2008, 03:01 AM
I DEMAND a trade to the Lakers board.

Just kidding...

I love it here...

But seriously...

rabid
01-03-2008, 03:44 AM
mmm. chocolate frosty... :drool:

tdubb03
01-03-2008, 03:48 AM
BLOW IT UP!

Squirrelz
01-03-2008, 03:54 AM
wow, is it this bad here guys? i was just on Insidehoops, where I usually post... but i just announced that i was leaving that board permanently to come here... i was quite a boisterous poster ther... maybe i can help beef things up around here guys... hopefully you all get used to my humor... can't wait to start posting a lot.

Lord Helmet
01-03-2008, 04:27 AM
Guys I won't be able to play in the next game, because my knee hurts and it is a contract year for me......

Trader Joe
01-03-2008, 04:32 AM
PLAYOFFS?!?!?
YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT PLAYOFFS?!?!?

Oops, wrong team.

grace
01-03-2008, 04:45 AM
If you would have just waived me months ago like you should have you could have had a ton of cap space to go after a poster who gives a damn. But no, you kept me around and now I've brought Kegboy down with me. :devil:

Natston
01-03-2008, 04:47 AM
Trading JayRedd and LoneGranger will Exercise all our Demons. And now is the time...

grace
01-03-2008, 04:48 AM
Um, not that I would EVER try to cause any problems, shouldn't this thread me on the trade board?

:innocent:

Robertmto
01-03-2008, 05:45 AM
Good thing i got that no trade clause. :tongue:

hoopsforlife
01-03-2008, 06:41 AM
If you would just start me once in a while I could restore order to this whole thing. I get tired of sitting on the bench being practice fodder for contentious, overpaid, injured players all the time.

PS: We need a culture change.
TD

:)

indygeezer
01-03-2008, 08:45 AM

PD trades Shade to Wendy's for a Double Bacon Cheesburger, Large Fries, and a Chocolate Frosty. Aw geez get real...a dbl bacon cheeseburger? that'll just make us slower than ever, we need more team speed. If we can't get a Zesty Chicken combo for him then just put Shade on the bench and wait for his contract to expire.

PD trades Unclebuck for Uncle Reggie.Hm..I could like this, UB never buys the beer anyway. And he has NEVER admitted I was right with my "Welcome to the 80's" comment over a year ago!

PD trades Peck to Portland for a young, promising odd thinker. Oh sure, give up a proven vet for POTENTIAL....meh, no thanks

PD trades Naptown_Seth for Tony Reali.C'mon HIcks do yer homework...the salaries will never match up

PD trades Mal for a college sophomore looking to start a sports website (got to get younger sometime). There ya go with that trading for youth BS again...we gotta keep some vet leadership around here!!

I'm open to suggestions, but things have gotten ugly and PD needs serious changes. I am open to having my contract bought out. I'm ready to go fishing in Alabama or Florida, or anywhere that doesn't have the NBA Channel.

meh

Putnam
01-03-2008, 09:28 AM
Nah, the posters aren't to blame.

All we need is an exciting new default typeface, and a return to some of the proven, reliable avatars, like Shade's dark Spiderman and that odd building thingy Bball used to use.

BoomBaby33
01-03-2008, 09:37 AM
I would suggest we trade Jay Redd for Will Ferrell, or at least Jim Carey. Jay just isn't funny enough anymore. :D

N8R
01-03-2008, 11:13 AM
I will trade myself to the Knicks Board and suffer even more.

Major Cold
01-03-2008, 11:17 AM
I ay we sign a player/coach who will post threads three to five times a weak.

Thunderbird what is your offer?

BillS
01-03-2008, 11:43 AM
You can't trade UB as he is in a BPC (Base Pie Compensation) situation.

I tried running the other trades over on RealBOFH and the cap considerations give us real problems trying to move Peck.

Trader Joe
01-03-2008, 12:03 PM
We really need to trade UB because he has a gambling problem that needs to be addressed. He's got so much talent, but his gambling antics are just bringing everyone down.

JayRedd
01-03-2008, 12:35 PM
We really need to trade UB because he has a gambling problem that needs to be addressed. He's got so much talent, but his gambling antics are just bringing everyone down.

Couldn't agree more. From a PR standpoint, it's just not worth it anymore.

We really are driving away the casaul PD fans that all think we're just a bunch of "delinquents." And between UB's gambling addiction, naturallystoned's incoherent four-day oxy binges, atc's seven estranged kids with nine different women (custody hearings pending), Newman8r's numerous fetishes and LoneGranger's Tysonian face tattoos, it's pretty hard to argue with em.

Maybe if JO was a better leader.

Putnam
01-03-2008, 12:51 PM
atc's seven estranged kids with nine different women (custody hearings pending)

I know I take JayRedd too seriously, but don't women usually know whether they have had a baby or not?

There are sometimes disputes between mothers, but it is customary in such cases to wave a sword and threaten to slice the child in half, and then give it to the woman who says, "Don't."

LG33
01-03-2008, 01:07 PM
Trading JayRedd and LoneGranger will Exercise all our Demons. And now is the time...

Hahahaha...whatever man...
We post together, we die together.

...and LoneGranger's Tysonian face tattoos...

You wouldn't know art if it was tattooed to your face. But I do.

LG33
01-03-2008, 01:10 PM
I know I take JayRedd too seriously, but don't women usually know whether they have had a baby or not?

The problem is that people don't take him seriously enough. Appeasement will only delay the inevitable destruction. Remember, he's the Ron Artest of PD. He might break a couple photographs, but eventually he's attacking the unregistered visitors to the site, and then we have a problem.

JayRedd
01-03-2008, 01:18 PM

There are sometimes disputes between mothers, but it is customary in such cases to wave a sword and threaten to slice the child in half, and then give it to the woman who says, "Don't."

I'm not trying to patronize you here, but you're clearly not familiar with the legal complexities of the backdoor "infant for methanphetamine" surrogate barter economy.

They say possession is 9/10ths of the law. But I guess that's all up to the jury now, isn't it?

Good luck, atc. Bring Baby Buster home.

Kegboy
01-03-2008, 01:26 PM
This board just depends too much on MagicRat. Once he gets back, we'll be fine, but we are in dire need of a competent backup.

LG33
01-03-2008, 01:31 PM
That's true - my MS Paint skills pale in comparison to his Photoshop prowess.

Shade
01-03-2008, 01:59 PM
Good luck getting Wendy's to add a chocolate Frosty to that deal. That's a homer trade proposal if ever I saw one. :laugh:

Besides, even though Wendy's combo meal is reasonably-priced, I still only make the forum minimum, so salaries don't even match.

I think we should look no further than at TBTP to explain our sudden drop-off in quality posting around here. I didn't believe Seth when he said that it was a bad idea to bring in Mal to take over the reins, that Hicks wasn't really the problem and we shouldn't have let him go. But now, I'm not so sure... :chin:

Putnam
01-03-2008, 02:05 PM
I didn't believe Seth when he said that it was a bad idea to bring in Mal to take over the reins, that Hicks wasn't really the problem and we shouldn't have let him go. But now, I'm not so sure... :chin:

Ah, but is it really Mal who is running things? We know he was behind the reformat, but how do we know what is Mal's decisions and what is Abel's?

Kegboy
01-03-2008, 02:17 PM

"Lone Granger, the Travis Diener of Pacers Digest."

ABADays
01-03-2008, 05:24 PM
An Oil for ABADays deal is in the works.

kester99
01-03-2008, 05:39 PM

We can't let any of the current junta administer that...it's a sure fire invitation to graft and corruption.

Trader Joe
01-03-2008, 06:36 PM

But what about the vet leadership and fundamentals????

LG33
01-03-2008, 07:16 PM
"Lone Granger, the Travis Diener of Pacers Digest."

As in, the most handsome member, or the guy who nobody pays attention to but is a surefire fan favorite? Either way, it would seem inaccurate.

Evan_The_Dude
01-03-2008, 08:56 PM
You guys better start me. You don't know what I know. I got too much on y'all.

indygeezer
01-03-2008, 09:03 PM
We can't let any of the current junta administer that...it's a sure fire invitation to graft and corruption.

How about a neutral like Skaut Ech? He can be our Kofi Anon (ok so I can;t spell)

kester99
01-03-2008, 09:57 PM

Wait a minute....how MUCH oil?

LG33
01-03-2008, 09:58 PM
You guys better start me. You don't know what I know. I got too much on y'all.

:laugh: Nice.

grace
01-04-2008, 01:38 AM

Considering I just spent $50 to fill up my car I'll take anything we can get.

Kraft
01-04-2008, 03:39 AM
I'm surprised no one said, 'We ride together."

Arcadian
01-04-2008, 03:53 AM
PD is into rebuilding and going really young, and I'm just not in a position physically to go through another five to six years with a lot of losses and a lot of down time.

bellisimo
01-04-2008, 07:18 AM
I'm at the end of my rookie contract and I feel as if I do not have the chance to prove myself with all these "veteran leaderships" hanging on to their jerseys to get a solid contract at the end of the season. Couldn't even afford to give me an extension cause of my random HULK moments but how could you not get frustrated when people say no to Megan Fox?

The Hustler
01-04-2008, 08:43 AM
I think it comes down to us not having a big man coach personally! If we got a big man coach we would solve all our problems!

I would sugest practice but then our franchise poster would have a press confence where he constantly says, "we talkin bout PRACTICE" over and over finishing with "how the hell is me practicing going to help the forum" ... Tricky situation!

But hey, plans change, that's the way i live my life now, lets move on!

On a slightly more serious note! .... I do agree with this threads deeper meaning, the quality and regualarity of good topics has decreased, but inspite of this, i still think Pacers Digest is one of, if not thee, best sports team forum on the web! So as Larry would say, we dont need to rebuild, just repair and revitalise!

JMO as always!
:D

ABADays
01-04-2008, 01:11 PM

I'm so loved :cry:

kester99
01-04-2008, 04:59 PM
I'm so loved :cry:

Dude, I was all for holding out for 9 or 10 barrels, minimum. Grace was the one willing to go for the fill-up and a clean windshield.

Naptown_Seth
01-05-2008, 12:04 AM
Me...

with air time...

and the ability to mute anyone I disagree with...

Yeah, that's a trade someone is certain to put a stop to before it could go through, just from a general public safety standpoint.

PD trades Shade to Wendy's for a Double Bacon Cheesburger, Large Fries, and a Chocolate Frosty.Why not, he ain't eating 'em.

So instead of a trade he just "retires" and takes a season to post over at the IndyIndians fan forum. He can even buy them a new server and a BB software upgrade, then make a triumpant return by faxing "I'm Back" to the Donato's office during a PD party.

Naptown_Seth
01-05-2008, 12:12 AM
I'm too lazy to do it, but please for the love of god someone do a crap MS Paint scrawly line stick figure drawing of ATC's kids being taken away at the hearing/Maury show ala Elian Gonzalez.

kester99
01-05-2008, 05:28 AM
How about just a structural shake-up to the organization? See, you create an area...call it Fantasy GM or Trade Proposals or Are You Out of Your Mind? or something...and all the threads involving trades of Pacer players to other teams would go in that area, and not clutter up the real-world Pacers discussion area?

JayRedd
01-05-2008, 01:47 PM
Me...

with air time...

and the ability to mute anyone I disagree with...

Yeah, that's a trade someone is certain to put a stop to before it could go through, just from a general public safety standpoint.

I'm not sure I'd want Reali (his contract is huge and I really can't see Hicks going over the luxury tax for a non-contending forum like this), but we need to get rid of this Naptown_Seth character somehow. And fast.

Every time he posts something, the whole forum just turns into a slog-thread. Everyone else just sits around waiting and not posting anything. Seriously, look at how much better our posts-per-minute record is when he's not around. He might make some good points here and there, but overall he makes the forum worse. I can't believe some of you still can't see it. He can't set up other members, he has a horrible percentage of grammatical errors and he doesn't make other posts better. And when was the last time you remember him hitting "post reply" on a clutch post when we really needed it? I'll save you some time: Never.

It's his spacing. It's horrible. And we gotta move him now while he still has at least some value.

grace
01-05-2008, 03:27 PM
How about just a structural shake-up to the organization? See, you create an area...call it Fantasy GM or Trade Proposals or Are You Out of Your Mind? or something...and all the threads involving trades of Pacer players to other teams would go in that area, and not clutter up the real-world Pacers discussion area?

You mean something like this?

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/forumdisplay.php?f=15

kester99
01-05-2008, 04:49 PM
.... but we need to get rid of this Naptown_Seth character somehow. And fast.

Every time he posts something, the whole forum just turns into a slog-thread. Everyone else just sits around waiting and not posting anything. Seriously, look at how much better our posts-per-minute record is when he's not around. He might make some good points here and there, but overall he makes the forum worse. I can't believe some of you still can't see it. He can't set up other members, he has a horrible percentage of grammatical errors and he doesn't make other posts better. And when was the last time you remember him hitting "post reply" on a clutch post when we really needed it? I'll save you some time: Never.

It's his spacing. It's horrible. And we gotta move him now while he still has at least some value.

I'm so TIRED of this sort of unsubstantiated BS criticism of our posters.
Here's a chart for this thread, current to 3pm, 5 Jan, concentrating on posts, length of post, spelling, and finally, my own HaHa index. Does this show we have issues?? Sure we do!

But our spelling is right up at the top of the league. We have very few posters going for the all caps or no caps style of posting. Maybe if anything, these stats show that we're settling for the quick, short pith shot...with not enough success either IMO. Keep in mind, this is only one thread. Indy obviously put up way too many posts for what I think his role should be. Be different if he was hitting a higher percentage of them...and newman8r just disappeared, again. I think everyone is looking for more from him.

Some things just can't be quantified...who's not trying hard enough? Who's trying too hard? Who didn't get the previous poster's joke? You'll have to form your own opinions there.

I'll be posting these under "the Big PD Index thread" soon.

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 328pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=432 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 41pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1974" span=8 width=54><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 41pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00" width=54 height=16>Poster</TD><TD class=xl31 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 41pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00" width=54>Posts</TD><TD class=xl31 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 41pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00" width=54>> 15 Words</TD><TD class=xl31 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 41pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00" width=54>> 1 Para</TD><TD class=xl31 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 41pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00" width=54 x:str="PerfSpell ">PerfSpell </TD><TD class=xl31 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 41pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00" width=54>ALLCAPS</TD><TD class=xl31 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 41pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00" width=54>nocaps</TD><TD class=xl32 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 41pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00" width=54>HaHa</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ebf3f2; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>Mal</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ebf3f2; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ebf3f2; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ebf3f2; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ebf3f2; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ebf3f2; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ebf3f2; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ebf3f2; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.13200000000000001">.132</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>Indy</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1111111</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>111</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>111111</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.221">.221</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>ATC</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.25600000000000001">.256</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>J Bond</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>0</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.2">.200</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver" height=16>L Helmet</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver" align=right x:num>11</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver" align=right x:num>11</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver"></TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver"></TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver" x:num="0.187">.187</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>JayRedd</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1111</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1111</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>111</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>11</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.45600000000000002">.456</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>F. Dutchman</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>0</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.28899999999999998">.289</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>rabidp'fan</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>0</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>0</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="9.8000000000000004E-2">.098</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>tdubbo3</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>0</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>0</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.112">.112</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>Squirrelz</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>0</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">N/A</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver" height=16>grace</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver" align=right x:num>1111</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver" align=right x:num>111</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver"></TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver" align=right x:num>1111</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver"></TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver"></TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver" x:num="0.32200000000000001">.322</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>nat'stoned</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.24399999999999999">.244</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>Robertmto</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.16700000000000001">.167</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>hoopsforlife</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.188">.188</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>indygeezer</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>11</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>11</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.193">.193</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>Putnam</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>111</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>111</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>11</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>111</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.221">.221</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver" height=16>BoomB'33</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver"></TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver"></TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver"></TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver" x:num="0.19">.190</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>Elgin56</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">DNP-CD</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>newman8r</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.156">.156</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>intridcold</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.155">.155</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>BillS</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.188">.188</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>LoneGran'33</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1111</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>111</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1111</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.14499999999999999">.145</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver" height=16>kester99</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver" align=right x:num>1111</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver" align=right x:num>111</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver"></TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver" align=right x:num>1111</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver"></TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver"></TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver" x:num="0.36699999999999999">.367</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>kegboy</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>11</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>11</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.222">.222</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>NapT'Seth</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>11</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>11</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.19800000000000001">.198</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>Shade</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.16700000000000001">.167</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>ABADays</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>11</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>11</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.223">.223</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>RamBo Lamar</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">DNP-CD</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver" height=16>Evan The Dude</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver"></TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver"></TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver"></TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver"></TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver" x:num="0.34399999999999997">.344</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>Kraft</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.187">.187</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>Arcadian</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.223">.223</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>bellisimo</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.21099999999999999">.211</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=16><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>The Hustler</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.25800000000000001">.258</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Trader Joe
01-05-2008, 06:46 PM
If I have a thought, I'm gonna post it. You can bet on that.

indygeezer
01-05-2008, 09:47 PM
Thank you Mr. (Ms?) Kester99, I can see from your analysis that I need be more insightful. It would also appear that I need work upon my spelling.

I shall therefore endeavor to stride toward perfection and thus uplift the dignity of the realm that is THEE Pacers Digest. (Hey if the scum at Ohio State can do it, so can I)

As for humor, well there really isn't much to do about that...some readers are just too literal to grasp the nuances of my subtle humor. Sorry.

(BTW...I love your etch-a-sketch avitar. If the hair were shorter and grey it would look just like me...well, in my opinion anyway)

kester99
01-05-2008, 10:09 PM
(BTW...I love your etch-a-sketch avitar. If the hair were shorter and grey it would look just like me...well, in my opinion anyway)

It is gray (grey?), and it's mister...haven't got the hair cut since I got out of the Army about 7 yrs ago.

The haha index is extremely complicated, and proprietary, so I can't reveal the formula...and again, it was just one game, er, thread.

indygeezer
01-05-2008, 11:59 PM
It is gray (grey?), and it's mister...haven't got the hair cut since I got out of the Army about 7 yrs ago.

The haha index is extremely complicated, and proprietary, so I can't reveal the formula...and again, it was just one game, er, thread.

Oops, there goes the spelling score again.

LG33
01-06-2008, 12:58 AM
That's an utterly ridiculous index. I mean, I bring so many intangibles to the board.

Sixteen.

MagicRat
01-06-2008, 02:13 AM
Jamaal Tinsley +
Kegboy -

Mal 10
Indy 10
ATC 10
J Bond 10
L Helmet 10
JayRedd 10
F.Dutchman 10
rabidp'fan 10
tdubb3 10
Squirrelz 10
grace 10
Jamaal Tinsley 11
nat'stoned 10
Robertmto 10
hoopsforlife 10
indygeezer 10
Putnam 10
BoomB'33 10
Elgin56 10
newman8r 10
intridcold 10
BillS 10
LoneGran'33 10
Kester99 10
kegboy 10
Nap T'Seth 10
Shade 10
ABADays 10
RamBo Lamar 10
Evan The Dude 10
Kraft 10
Arcadian 10
bellisimo 10
The Hustler 10

kester99
01-06-2008, 02:23 AM
Man, I'll NEVER understand the + /-.

...and if you haven't gone to the shout box to see geezer's amazing late christmas video, you should...

LG33
01-06-2008, 02:29 AM
Jamaal Tinsley +
Kegboy -

Mal 10
Indy 10
ATC 10
J Bond 10
L Helmet 10
JayRedd 10
F.Dutchman 10
rabidp'fan 10
tdubb3 10
Squirrelz 10
grace 10
Jamaal Tinsley 11
nat'stoned 10
Robertmto 10
hoopsforlife 10
indygeezer 10
Putnam 10
BoomB'33 10
Elgin56 10
newman8r 10
intridcold 10
BillS 10
LoneGran'33 10
Kester99 10
kegboy 9
Nap T'Seth 10
Shade 10
ABADays 10
RamBo Lamar 10
Evan The Dude 10
Kraft 10
Arcadian 10
bellisimo 10
The Hustler 10

LOL. I completely forgot about those. :laugh:

hoopsforlife
01-06-2008, 10:16 AM
Man, I knew Travis Diener and I have something in common. I don't know how this system works either. :confused:

:lol:

rexnom
01-06-2008, 12:04 PM
LOL. I completely forgot about those. :laugh:
I may not bring 16 intangibles to this board but I definitely bring an elephant-like memory of past events. Can we please trade this joker? Intangibles is like BC-speak for "I suck." ;)

MagicRat
01-06-2008, 12:13 PM
Man, I knew Travis Diener and I have something in common. I don't know how this system works either. :confused:

:lol:

Jamaal Tinsley +
Hoopsforlife -

Mal 10
Indy 10
ATC 10
J Bond 10
L Helmet 10
JayRedd 10
F.Dutchman 10
rabidp'fan 10
tdubb3 10
Squirrelz 10
grace 10
Jamaal Tinsley 12
nat'stoned 10
Robertmto 10
hoopsforlife 9
indygeezer 10
Putnam 10
BoomB'33 10
Elgin56 10
newman8r 10
intridcold 10
BillS 10
LoneGran'33 10
Kester99 10
kegboy 9
Nap T'Seth 10
Shade 10
ABADays 10
RamBo Lamar 10
Evan The Dude 10
Kraft 10
Arcadian 10
bellisimo 10
The Hustler 10

Arcadian
01-06-2008, 12:28 PM
Jamaal Tinsley +
Kegboy -

Mal 10
Indy 10
ATC 10
J Bond 10
L Helmet 10
JayRedd 10
F.Dutchman 10
rabidp'fan 10
tdubb3 10
Squirrelz 10
grace 10
Jamaal Tinsley 13
nat'stoned 10
Robertmto 10
hoopsforlife 9
indygeezer 10
Putnam 10
BoomB'33 10
Elgin56 10
newman8r 10
intridcold 10
BillS 10
LoneGran'33 10
Kester99 10
kegboy 8
Nap T'Seth 10
Shade 10
ABADays 10
RamBo Lamar 10
Evan The Dude 10
Kraft 10
Arcadian 10
bellisimo 10
The Hustler 10

LG33
01-06-2008, 01:19 PM
Kegboy +
Rexnom -

Mal 10
Indy 10
ATC 10
J Bond 10
L Helmet 10
JayRedd 10
F.Dutchman 10
rabidp'fan 10
tdubb3 10
Squirrelz 10
grace 10
Jamaal Tinsley 13
nat'stoned 10
Robertmto 10
hoopsforlife 9
indygeezer 10
Putnam 10
BoomB'33 10
Elgin56 10
newman8r 10
intridcold 10
BillS 10
LoneGran'33 10
Kester99 10
kegboy 9
Nap T'Seth 10
Shade 10
ABADays 10
RamBo Lamar 10
Evan The Dude 10
Kraft 10
Arcadian 10
bellisimo 10
The Hustler 10
Rexnom -1

That right there, is BC-speak for :censored:.
StankoLover316 is an intangible, but I'm not saying that I am him, because that's obviously not true. Just offering him as an example.

Naptown_Seth
01-06-2008, 05:13 PM
That's an utterly ridiculous index. I mean, I bring so many intangibles to the board.

Sixteen.
Well it's clearly not accurate. Who in the F thinks I'm not leading in words per post? No one.

Now Redd's points are tough to disagree with. I am the JO of PD. Argue with refs/anyone nearby, defend (my points) aggressively, demand post space, slog down posting with long, slow posts that no one likes to read, can't run with the 1 line quip PD offense that LG33 is trying to run, and like JO I'll punch a Turtle.

I mean they're so slow, what can they do about it?

Robertmto
01-06-2008, 05:19 PM
Rexnom +
Mal -

Mal 9
Indy 10
ATC 10
J Bond 10
L Helmet 10
JayRedd 10
F.Dutchman 10
rabidp'fan 10
tdubb3 10
Squirrelz 10
grace 10
Jamaal Tinsley 13
nat'stoned 10
Robertmto 10
hoopsforlife 9
indygeezer 10
Putnam 10
BoomB'33 10
Elgin56 10
newman8r 10
intridcold 10
BillS 10
LoneGran'33 10
Kester99 10
kegboy 9
Nap T'Seth 10
Shade 10
ABADays 10
RamBo Lamar 10
Evan The Dude 10
Kraft 10
Arcadian 10
bellisimo 10
The Hustler 10

I want my Hicks back and now Rexnom is out of the equation...AGAIN

Kegboy
01-06-2008, 06:31 PM
Well it's clearly not accurate. Who in the F thinks I'm not leading in words per post?

:wave:

Clearly Tbird beats you by a mile. Peck probably does too, when he goes through those phases when all he posts are his odd thoughts.

Shade
01-06-2008, 06:46 PM
Shade +
Shade -

Mal 9
Indy 10
ATC 10
J Bond 10
L Helmet 10
JayRedd 10
F.Dutchman 10
rabidp'fan 10
tdubb3 10
Squirrelz 10
grace 10
Jamaal Tinsley 13
nat'stoned 10
Robertmto 10
hoopsforlife 9
indygeezer 10
Putnam 10
BoomB'33 10
Elgin56 10
newman8r 10
intridcold 10
BillS 10
LoneGran'33 10
Kester99 10
kegboy 9
Nap T'Seth 10
Shade 10
ABADays 10
RamBo Lamar 10
Evan The Dude 10
Kraft 10
Arcadian 10
bellisimo 10
The Hustler 10

JayRedd
01-06-2008, 07:10 PM
I may not bring 16 intangibles to this board but I definitely bring an elephant-like memory of past events. Can we please trade this joker? Intangibles is like BC-speak for "I suck." ;)

I thought "I go to BC" was BC-speak for "I suck"?

indygeezer
01-07-2008, 08:34 AM
Huh...looks like I'm a perfect 10 (is that good).

I have NO CLUE what any of this #### means, but anytime someone rates me a 10 I can be had.

bellisimo
01-07-2008, 10:44 AM
Huh...looks like I'm a perfect 10 (is that good).

I have NO CLUE what any of this #### means, but anytime someone rates me a 10 I can be had.

It is that game where you are voting people off. Everyone starts with 10 points and then you give a + to one person while a - to another, similar to a game of Survivor :)

Gyron
01-07-2008, 11:15 AM
I can't beleive you guys are missing the reason everything dropped off....

Btown's webcam contributions have ceased. We need to get him an automatic Tort reader so he can get back to stalking the forum members and making babies with other poster's wives and girlfriends(or boyfriends, don't want to be discriminatory, we all know he's not when it comes to the guy/gal thing)

kester99
01-08-2008, 12:57 AM
Rexnom gets T'd up. PD needs to keep their head in the game, and quit giving the administrators dirty looks after every call. Somebody's going to get tossed.

Squirrelz
01-08-2008, 01:50 AM

OOH, I really like Reali, bring him in!

Naptown_Seth
01-08-2008, 05:33 AM
I can't beleive you guys are missing the reason everything dropped off....

Btown's webcam contributions have ceased. We need to get him an automatic Tort reader so he can get back to stalking the forum members and making babies with other poster's wives and girlfriends(or boyfriends, don't want to be discriminatory, we all know he's not when it comes to the guy/gal thing)
Good luck on that, better bring the extra sailors. Oh, and maybe some Jurassic Park science too. You know how much of a man a man has to be to impregnate another man? Me neither, but I bet it's a lot.

ps - sailors is a euphemism, duh

:wave:

Clearly Tbird beats you by a mile. Peck probably does too, when he goes through those phases when all he posts are his odd thoughts.
"You just made the list." - Francis Soyer

Couldn't let me have my glory. I'm gonna start sneaking +/- stats into your pudding just for that.

rexnom
01-08-2008, 07:00 AM
Rexnom gets T'd up. PD needs to keep their head in the game, and quit giving the administrators dirty looks after every call. Somebody's going to get tossed.
I'm just walking to the bench slowly, pulling myself out of the action...

Reckoner
01-08-2008, 07:40 AM
I'm just walking to the bench slowly, pulling myself

You disgust me.

rexnom
01-08-2008, 09:59 AM
You disgust me.
Whatever, I'm done here. They'll appreciate me more in the Bay Area.

LG33
01-08-2008, 11:51 AM
Whatever, I'm done here. They'll appreciate me more in the Bay Area.

You think you are the Stephen Jackson of this forum, but the sad reality is that you are the Josh Powell. :-p

able
01-08-2008, 11:58 AM
Darned, I can understand why there are no proposals to trade me, seeing the low cost contract I have and the fact that the league pays my salary for the largest part anyway, but not even being in the +/- ???

Maybe, just maybe, I have to talk to the legend to get me out of here, there must be somewhere where they appreciate a grumpy vet like me

bellisimo
01-08-2008, 11:59 AM
You think you are the Stephen Jackson of this forum, but the sad reality is that you are the Rawle Marshall. :-p

fixed ;)

rexnom
01-08-2008, 11:59 AM
You think you are the Stephen Jackson of this forum, but the sad reality is that you are the Josh Powell. :-p
Excuse me, I like to think of myself as the Sarunas of this forum. I think I bring a lot more to the table than I actually do. So there! :-p

bellisimo
01-08-2008, 12:00 PM
Darned, I can understand why there are no proposals to trade me, seeing the low cost contract I have and the fact that the league pays my salary for the largest part anyway, but not even being in the +/- ???

Maybe, just maybe, I have to talk to the legend to get me out of here, there must be somewhere where they appreciate a grumpy vet like me

aww but dear able! you are our unsung trainer! we need a trainer like you to make sure everyone recovers from their "injuries" in time...

bellisimo
01-08-2008, 12:01 PM
Excuse me, I like to think of myself as the Sarunas of this forum. I think I bring a lot more to the table than I actually do. So there! :-p

to qualify as Sarunas - one must need a hot wife.
oZ6ZxIpASuw

LG33
01-08-2008, 12:22 PM
Why didn't you include a 'Sarunas in boxer shorts' warning when posting?

That's just irresponsible...

bellisimo
01-08-2008, 12:25 PM
Why didn't you include a 'Sarunas in boxer shorts' warning when posting?

That's just irresponsible...

i thought the end would cancel it out?

rexnom
01-08-2008, 12:25 PM
I just thought one needed a big mouth and no discernible skill to be Sarunas? Maybe I'm wrong.

bellisimo
01-08-2008, 12:28 PM
I just thought one needed a big mouth and no discernible skill to be Sarunas? Maybe I'm wrong.

Sarunas would never admit that he is wrong - there you just lost your chance buddy

Robertmto
01-08-2008, 12:30 PM
Rexnom, you are DEFINITELY the Zan Tabak of PD

LG33
01-08-2008, 12:36 PM
Rexnom, you are DEFINITELY the Zan Tabak of PD

The dude's got a ring, not to mention however many he got abroad. I'd be damn proud of that comparison.

rexnom
01-08-2008, 12:36 PM
Alas, I fear that you both are right. Zan Tabak it is!

EDIT: Thank you, LG. I feel a lot better. Barkley ain't got nothing on me.

JayRedd
01-08-2008, 02:51 PM
Alas, I fear that you both are right. Zan Tabak it is!

I don't see it.

You remind me much more of John Edwards...Insignificant and only memorable because of your name.

And while we're giving out comparisons, I nominate LG for John Amaechi.

LG33
01-09-2008, 12:11 AM
I don't see it.

You remind me much more of John Edwards...Insignificant and only memorable because of your name.

I'm already Travis Diener, so calm down Ben Handlogten.
Or Donyell Marshall, if you prefer some skills to go along with your ugly.

Natston
01-10-2008, 09:32 PM

First of all, I wouldn't want LG on my board. And second of all, if he was on my board, I would, you know, really distance myself from him because, uh, I don't think that's right. And you know I don't think he should be in the Pacers Digest while we're in the Pacers Digest. I wouldn't even be a part of that...