PDA

View Full Version : Why should you vote for Chris Bosh in the ASG?

tdubb03
01-01-2008, 06:25 PM
This is why:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hv7IZP7u9FE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hv7IZP7u9FE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Oneal07
01-01-2008, 06:28 PM
LOL. . .yeah I seen this at the half time of the Raptors game last night!!! CB4 should start IMO this year

ajbry
01-01-2008, 06:31 PM
The All-Star game is such a hypefest.

Not even taking into account that Bosh ain't exactly having a career year, particularly compared to how well he played the last two seasons. It took him quite a while this season to get anything going and his team isn't exactly a dominant one.

Combine this with players like Lamar Odom concentrating on solely the All-Star game and it's hard to take these dudes seriously as team players.

Petty players want personal glory, real players want rings.

Mourning
01-01-2008, 06:31 PM
Hehe, pretty funny stuff :D.

CableKC
01-01-2008, 06:33 PM
I would vote for him over JONeal to go to the ASG.

Oneal07
01-01-2008, 06:40 PM
The All-Star game is such a hypefest.

Not even taking into account that Bosh ain't exactly having a career year, particularly compared to how well he played the last two seasons. It took him quite a while this season to get anything going and his team isn't exactly a dominant one.

Combine this with players like Lamar Odom concentrating on solely the All-Star game and it's hard to take these dudes seriously as team players.

Petty players want personal glory, real players want rings.

:laugh: You don't even know anything about CB4. He is ALL about TEAM play. He was injured at the start of the season, which is why he started off slow. He is almost back to his true self.

This is just something he did for fun, Your taking this WAY too seriously. Chris Bosh is one of the Class Acts in the NBA, he is also a great person. Don't talk what you don't know

rexnom
01-01-2008, 06:43 PM
Well, he's got my vote.

EDIT: But then I realized that KG and LeBron have been kicking *** and taking names. Sorry CB, not this year, pal.

ajbry
01-01-2008, 06:49 PM
:laugh: You don't even know anything about CB4. He is ALL about TEAM play. He was injured at the start of the season, which is why he started off slow. He is almost back to his true self.

This is just something he did for fun, Your taking this WAY too seriously. Chris Bosh is one of the Class Acts in the NBA, he is also a great person. Don't talk what you don't know

I couldn't care less. And I have nothing against Bosh, he's a good player. I just think all this self-promotion **** is a bit much.

Oneal07
01-01-2008, 06:53 PM
WoW NBA players can't have fun. That's all it is fun, his name is already on the ballot. If I was Bosh I probably would have done something fun like this too it's not like he paid millions to advertise over TV. If he didn't make the All star team, I'm sure he wouldn't cry about it

Lord Helmet
01-01-2008, 07:25 PM
Who is Bubba? :laugh:

JayRedd
01-02-2008, 01:43 AM
Who is Bubba? :laugh:

He's Bosh's brother. And he's got my vote too.

This is amazing.

"You think it's $20? No sir. You think it's $10? No ma'am."

Naptown_Seth
01-02-2008, 12:01 PM
He's Bosh's brother. And he's got my vote too.

This is amazing.

"You think it's $20? No sir. You think it's $10? No ma'am."
I agree. Brilliant work. You see so many athletes stumble or sleepwalk through these comedy attempts. Bosh nailed it.

That's good for way more than his own image. That makes the Raptors and the NBA fun. You don't think that dad and mom sitting at home seeing that wouldn't get a laugh and then associate that light hearted comedy with both Bosh and the NBA? Of course they would.

avoidingtheclowns
01-03-2008, 12:47 AM
i already voted for pat burke. sorry chris.

cCIdn7uCL4g