pianoman
01-01-2008, 02:06 PM
so, after starting the last 2 games....

pianoman
01-01-2008, 02:08 PM
he's really played great ball,

BlueNGold
01-01-2008, 02:40 PM
Our current backup PG's make an ancient Darrell Armstrong look like a superstar.

Andre does defend, but he has no court vision whatsoever. IMO, he is no better than Greene who was a much better defender.

Andre has shown better play than Diener but so did Saras. IMO none of these players belong on an NBA roster based on their performance...at least on a decent team.

Trader Joe
01-01-2008, 03:07 PM
Owens has a pretty good jumpshot it would appear right now, but otherwise I'm not overly impressed with him. His defense is average IMO and at times during the Pistons game it was downright depressing watching him try to stay in front of Billups.

naptownmenace
01-02-2008, 12:32 PM
Owens has a pretty good jumpshot it would appear right now, but otherwise I'm not overly impressed with him. His defense is average IMO and at times during the Pistons game it was downright depressing watching him try to stay in front of Billups.

I wouldn't hold that against him. Billups does that to every player in the league.

His defense is above average to me and I'd say that it's better than Tinsley's. He's not a great passer but he does hustle and he doesn't make big mistakes. He's a pretty good back up - especially for the price.