PDA

View Full Version : Enough Already

ABADays
12-31-2007, 06:20 PM
Who is carrying the Pacers games now?

Why can't anybody seem to find it?

The only way I can listen to Slick and Mark is through NBA.com and I guess they haven't got this freaking transition sorted out.

Nice that WIBC pulls this crap during the last weekend of the football season too so you can't stream the pre-game show.

I'm pretty frustrated.

Hoop
12-31-2007, 06:54 PM
The game was on 1070AM just like it has been for years.

Roaming Gnome
12-31-2007, 07:10 PM

If you didn't notice...ABAdays is comming to us from Iraq, so please show a little respect in his frustration on trying to get the games in over there.

mb221
12-31-2007, 07:59 PM
It was nice to know that today at 2PM I could watch the Chicago Bulls on their local WGN broadcast in Indy, but couldn't watch our own home team.

ABADays
12-31-2007, 08:04 PM

Well, NBA.com can't seem to find them anymore. Wasn't a problem until this transition took place. I have to listen to all the other teams announcers. Plus the IU football game is suppose to be on the NEW 1070 - but it's not streaming either.

aero
01-01-2008, 02:25 AM
Ive Had the same problem here in indy, when i go to nba.com i get the other team's radio broadcast of the game rather then wibc.

Hoop
01-01-2008, 05:00 PM
If you didn't notice...ABAdays is comming to us from Iraq, so please show a little respect in his frustration on trying to get the games in over there.I did not pay attention to whom I was even answering the question. :o

Sorry ABA

Deadshot
01-01-2008, 06:34 PM
Go the thegamelive.com and use the WSDX AM 1130 link.

ABADays
01-01-2008, 08:52 PM
Go the thegamelive.com and use the WSDX AM 1130 link.

I tried that but for whatever reason the Listen Live tab won't load on my laptop. IT over here just sucks.

heywoode
01-02-2008, 07:53 AM
I tried that but for whatever reason the Listen Live tab won't load on my laptop. IT over here just sucks.

what browser are you using? If you are using IE, try using Firefox. Could be as simple and frustrating as not having an Active X control or some lame plug-in installed. Firefox is much better about telling you that a plug-in is missing than IE. Worth a shot, maybe?

Get Firefox at mozilla.com

ABADays
01-02-2008, 02:48 PM
what browser are you using? If you are using IE, try using Firefox. Could be as simple and frustrating as not having an Active X control or some lame plug-in installed. Firefox is much better about telling you that a plug-in is missing than IE. Worth a shot, maybe?

Get Firefox at mozilla.com

I had Foxfire once before. Seems it blocked a lot of stuff. Was that just my imagination?

heywoode
01-02-2008, 02:54 PM
I had Foxfire once before. Seems it blocked a lot of stuff. Was that just my imagination?

I have no idea what FoxFire is, but the browser Firefox should be more secure than IE and should make things more accessible. A lot of times when IE has problems loading plugins or other objects on a page, Firefox will load it just fine.

Sorry, I just had to be a smartass about the FoxFire thing....It's my defining characteristic! :-p

Not sure how long ago you tried FF, but you might get the newest version and install it and try again, just to see....I've never had any problem with it, but I'm not sure what kind of network you are working with given the military aspect of it. You guys are good at kicking *** and taking names, but as you said, maybe the IT is a little challenged, or maybe they have some stuff locked down that the rest of us civilians don't have to worry about.

Hope you can get it to work, buddy!