PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts on Kareem Rush

Young
12-31-2007, 01:32 PM
Rush and Travis Diener were the two players we signed in the off season to really help this team out especially shooting the ball. Diener has done nothing so I won't even ask about your thoughts on him.

But how about Kareem Rush what do you guys think of him so far? I know it seems many were down on him however he has shot the ball well lately.

I at least am pretty happy with the way he has played. From what I have seen his defense has been pretty good, at least better then what I thought he would be. On offense he is a shooter and while early on he struggled with his shot he seems to have found it. I think it has just been a matter of him getting comfortable and having confidence which I think playing more minutes has a lot to do with that.

I'm really happy that Kareem is on our team and hope that he continues to play well and we can re-sign him. He was a low risk high reward type of move by Bird but I think we may be getting rewarded fairly well. Kareem won't be no all star but I like what he can give us.

Mourning
12-31-2007, 01:38 PM
I aggree with you rommie. Happy I wasn't "shooting him down" earlier in the season either :).

Regards,

Mourning :cool:

Raskolnikov
12-31-2007, 01:53 PM
Kareem has shot it well lately (you just expect it to go in with him), but he also makes a conscious effort of taking it to the rim. Which everyone on this team oughta be doing...

Infinite MAN_force
12-31-2007, 02:04 PM
Solid backup 2 for the price... not much to complain about.

I had higher expectations that he might be a starter before the season, but Dunleavy has been the biggest surprise of the season for me. He has been great for the most part.

Hicks
12-31-2007, 02:09 PM
He looks now like what I expected during the summer. Seems when his shot is falling he brings it all together, and when it's not he slacks.

Claptonrocks
12-31-2007, 02:55 PM
give him 22-24 minutes a game....
He'll get them double digits off the bench
I like the guy

Unclebuck
12-31-2007, 03:05 PM
I had planned on starting athread on Rush today, but just didn't have time.

But I've been thrilled with his play of late and I have been especially happy with his defense and even a little bit with his passing ability and his ability to drive the ball to the basket

Oneal07
12-31-2007, 03:54 PM
So when Kareem gets his stride, he's a dangerous players. . .I think he struggled early cause he was getting used to the rotation. Watch him the 2nd half of the season, he should be fire

aceace
12-31-2007, 04:18 PM
Rush is playing better on both ends. He plays with more confidence. Worth the money if he keeps it up. I still think we need a real 2 guard who can hit when open. This team misses too many open shots.

jeffg-body
01-02-2008, 12:21 AM
I have nothing but good for Kareem Rush. He was thrust into a pressure filled situation and it starting to get comfortable and find his niche. The best wildcard for him right now is his positive attitude.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think he is the Pacer's savior, but I believe he could be a nice scorer off the bench when needed like a Ben Gordon with 4 extra inches in height. I still think we need a starting 2 guard.