PDA

View Full Version : Anyone record the Jim O'Brien show last night

Unclebuck
12-28-2007, 09:18 AM
I heard the first 10 minutes, but nothing after that - Mal, MR - did you record it. Don't tell me the one show I missed wasn't recorded?

MagicRat
12-28-2007, 09:50 AM
I'm out of town, so I missed it.

Don't tell me the one show I didn't record was the one you missed!

Unclebuck
12-28-2007, 10:41 AM
O'Brien did say that JO likely will not play Friday night - due to knee pain

NuffSaid
12-28-2007, 12:16 PM
I know injuries come with the job, but man! If it's not Quis it's JO - two players this team really needs to stay out there on the floor in order to be truly effective IMO. But maybe there will be a silver lining in his absense.

Maybe Ike will get the lion's share of JO's minutes while he's out and get back to game shape and perform as he did before his injury 'cause right now he's struggling to get his game back.

Hicks
12-28-2007, 12:48 PM
I didn't get it, sorry.

I have to say it's fishy to me that coming off the quote in Atlanta, he's suddenly out with injury after looking just fine two nights ago.

Speed
12-28-2007, 01:03 PM
I didn't get it, sorry.

I have to say it's fishy to me that coming off the quote in Atlanta, he's suddenly out with injury after looking just fine two nights ago.

Yes, that is the very first thing that came to mind.

I'll actually watch with greater anticipation tonight now, hoping to see Ike get some good burn. I have to be honest I've been dreading this back to back for awhile, but now I can look at it with a different perspective. Plus Granger seems to be a different player without JO in the line, imho.

NuffSaid
12-28-2007, 01:09 PM
I just hope that whomever suits up for the Pacers, they really come out and compete. A win would be a huge confidence builder.

Unclebuck
12-28-2007, 01:19 PM
I think the Pacers will win one of these two

Speed
12-28-2007, 01:23 PM
I hope I'm wrong, I think they get dismantled in both. It will be bad for confidence since its a measuring stick couple of games.

Hicks
12-28-2007, 01:25 PM
Yeah, I expect two losses myself.

dgranger
12-28-2007, 01:38 PM
Maybe tonight with JO out Ike will step up like before his injury, and maybe Shawne Williams will get some pts.

Speed
12-28-2007, 01:45 PM
Maybe tonight with JO out Ike will step up like before his injury, and maybe Shawne Williams will get some pts.

I've been somewhat out of the loop form here with the holidays. Is Shawne in Obies doghouse for some reason? It seems like he went from the first forward off the bench and getting 20 or so mins to DNP-CD awfully quick. Rush has played well, I guess, but it kinda seems like they are yanking Shawne aroung a bit.

Trader Joe
12-28-2007, 02:29 PM
I didn't get it, sorry.

I think JO will be traded in the next month possibly within the next week or two. Call it a hunch.

Speed
12-28-2007, 02:40 PM
I think JO will be traded in the next month possibly within the next week or two. Call it a hunch.

I had the same hunch/feeling a couple of days ago too, for what its worth.