PDA

View Full Version : OT: Kobe prison jersey

TheSauceMaster
05-31-2004, 12:43 PM
lol , I posted that like a month or so ago , got alot of :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed:

There is a actual website you can buy these off of and not ebay

Cactus Jax
05-31-2004, 01:00 PM
I want a regular Lakers jersey, with the #8, but it says RAPIST instead of Bryant. Not sure how that would recieve in public though.

TheSauceMaster
05-31-2004, 01:01 PM
I want a regular Lakers jersey, with the #8, but it says RAPIST instead of Bryant. Not sure how that would recieve in public though.

You would look awful silly if he's found innocent :P

Cactus Jax
05-31-2004, 01:04 PM

You would look awful silly if he's found innocent :P

Yeah, but if he isn't... :devil:

No, it's not like I think he is guilty or anything, I would just wonder what the reaction would be outside of California, cause I think I would be dead.

Artestaholic
05-31-2004, 01:42 PM
#1, couldnt you have that done? Just buy an LA Lakers customized jersey, choose #8 and the name Rapist.
#2. The jersey would look better if it were bright orange like convicts actually wear.

Cactus Jax
05-31-2004, 01:51 PM
#1, couldnt you have that done? Just buy an LA Lakers customized jersey, choose #8 and the name Rapist.
#2. The jersey would look better if it were bright orange like convicts actually wear.

Yeah I could, but I'd fear for my life out here, as the Lakers are just as popular as the Suns.