PDA

View Full Version : Phony Ericsson

laft
12-11-2007, 12:51 PM
Okay guys, maybe this is my fault for posting about my happiness up to that point with the Sony Ericsson W580i. I'd had unsatisfactory experiences in the past, but I figured, hey, why not give it another shot? Right? Wrong. Today I took a history final. At 10:20 I turn my phone off for the exam. At approximately 11:45 I finish and leave. Before, and I would like to stress this point, stepping out into the rain I attempted to turn it back on. Key word being attempted. :pissed:

As it turns out, apparently my battery is no longer of any value to my phone. The real kicker here is the fact that I have honestly never babied a phone like this before. I felt like crying the two times it came into contact with the ground. This phone is also less than two months old. Here is my letter to Sony, Verbatim:

I'll let everyone know what I hear.

sweabs
12-11-2007, 12:59 PM
You finished a history final in 90 minutes? Well done! (What course?).

Oh, and sorry about the bad luck.

bellisimo
12-11-2007, 01:32 PM
I've been using Sony Ericsson k790i for well over a year now and up to this day no problems what so ever. In the last 6 months have also been using SE k300i and it has been good to me so far. Come tomorrow the k300i will be replaced with k800i by the company and I'm hoping that nothing is wrong with that phone either....

sorry to hear what you've gone through...maybe SE products are to you what Toshiba products are to Shade...

laft
12-12-2007, 04:16 PM
Yeah, just a string of bad luck I guess. Love the phones, they just don't love me back. And the History final was 300 level titled "Eve of Destruction:Global Crises and World Organization in the 20th century". Interesting class, would've taken much longer if we didn't have essays in advance to prepare for it.