PDA

View Full Version : Harrison, Diener Doubtful For Tonight's Game

obnoxiousmodesty
12-07-2007, 02:08 PM
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071207/SPORTS04/712070504/1247/SPORTS

Harrison, Diener doubtful for Pacers
<!--PRINTER FRIENDLY ARTICLE-->
By Mark Montieth
<SCRIPT language=JavaScript><!--document.write(''+'mark.montieth'+'@'+'indystar.co m'+' (http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/+)');//--></SCRIPT>mark.montieth@indystar.com (mark.montieth@indystar.com)
December 7, 2007

ORLANDO -- Indiana Pacers center David Harrison is doubtful for tonight's game against Orlando because of a back injury suffered in practice on Thursday.

Harrison, who is averaging 5.3 points and 2.5 rebounds off the bench, missed the team's shootaround on Friday morning.

Backup point guard Travis Diener, who played the past two seasons for Orlando, also is doubtful with a sore left shoulder. He was injured in the shootaround on the morning of the Pacers' game with Phoenix on Tuesday.

Backup forward Shawne Williams missed Friday's shootaround while attending his grandmother's funeral in Memphis, but was expected back in time for the game against the Magic.

Anthem
12-07-2007, 02:11 PM
Backup point guard Travis Diener, who played the past two seasons for Orlando, also is doubtful with a sore left shoulder. He was injured in the shootaround on the morning of the Pacers' game with Phoenix on Tuesday.
Think we'll see Owens tonight? Or just Quis?

Alpolloloco
12-07-2007, 02:32 PM
Think we'll see Murphy?

bnd45
12-07-2007, 02:42 PM
The Harrison injury really hurts tonight because he's our best chance to bang with Howard.

I'm scared to see what Howard does to Murphy.

Gyron
12-07-2007, 02:50 PM
Man, Obrien must run some really rough practices. Seems like most of our injuries this year have come in practices.

Shade
12-07-2007, 02:54 PM
Man, Obrien must run some really rough practices. Seems like most of our injuries this year have come in practices.

The way this team has been the last few seasons, someone would find a way to injure himself by slipping on a banana peel in the desert.

McKeyFan
12-07-2007, 02:58 PM

Well, they're not going to get to a higher level by eating cheese fries on those sofas watching video.

I'll take the injuries in practice if the result continues to be the improvement we're seeing.

AesopRockOn
12-07-2007, 03:08 PM
Oh, wow. RIP Shawne's grandma.

LivingLegend
12-07-2007, 03:33 PM
We'll probably see jermaine start at center tonight. Bad night to lose Harrison. The key to beating Orlando is closing up that lane on Howard. I call atleast 3 defensive 3 second whistles tonight.

NuffSaid
12-07-2007, 03:38 PM
The way this team has been the last few seasons, someone would find a way to injure himself by slipping on a banana peel in the desert.
I was gonna say the same thing...

...then I began to think just like Gyron that this team has a history of being injury prone. Sometimes, you wonder if a player gets a hang-nail will he suit up or what? :laugh:

avoidingtheclowns
12-07-2007, 03:48 PM

frankly i'm surprised o'brien and iverson lasted an entire season...