PDA

View Full Version : A lot of you guys go back and forth too much

arkman40
05-30-2004, 11:50 PM
No kidding. Game 6 should be a tough tough game, but it's not as if the Pacers are chumps who are doomed to be run off the court. Seems as though we just got done kicking the Pistons in the *** in Detroit the other day with pretty much the same injury problems. This thing is far from over.

Snickers
05-30-2004, 11:56 PM
It ain't over till Shade's mom sings. I'm not giving up yet.

Obviously, I'm pretty disappointed with the effort we gave tonight. We have injury problems, and the refs were less than perfect [heck, less than mediocre], but you have to keep on keepin' on in a game like this. I'm hoping for us to roar into game 6 with a vengeance. We get this one, and it's a whole new ball game.

wintermute
05-31-2004, 10:26 AM
definitely. opinions seem to change from game to game :unimpressed:

that said, losing game 5 is a huge blow. but it doesn't mean the series is lost. i think pacers can still pull it off in 7.

TheSauceMaster
05-31-2004, 10:27 AM
I havent swayed one time , I have voiced valid concerns .

Hicks
05-31-2004, 11:24 AM
I was worried going in, convinced we were in a bad position after game 2; but I can't help but get fired up when something like game 4 happens, it's just that game 5 brought me back to reality.

MSA2CF
05-31-2004, 11:28 AM

Obviously, I'm pretty disappointed with the effort we gave tonight. We have injury problems, and the refs were less than perfect [heck, less than mediocre], but you have to keep on keepin' on in a game like this. I'm hoping for us to roar into game 6 with a vengeance. We get this one, and it's a whole new ball game.

Same here...

It's the playoffs and anything can happen.

They play the games for a reason.

TheSauceMaster
05-31-2004, 11:29 AM

Same here...

It's the playoffs and anything can happen.

They play the games for a reason.

Yeah , and the Theme for the Playoffs is " Play or GO HOME

MSA2CF
05-31-2004, 11:30 AM

Okay... :confused:

TheSauceMaster
05-31-2004, 11:31 AM

Okay... :confused:

It means if the Pacers don't show up for Game 6 , they go home :P

MSA2CF